Tilly Cutler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is the Gucci belt, just can’t get over the price.
I know that’s a months worth of food shopping for some families
No way could I justify that for something I didn’t use/wear everyday
Everyone deserves an odd treat but she buys so many clothes and then seems to grow out of them within weeks and makeup omg she has more than a make up counter …. It goes out of date also after being opened most things 6/12 mths …. Sorry rant over these habits will filter down to her daughter 😳

She has the worst dress sense ever
Yeah the majority is just either too young or too old for her …. with the odd one ok. I honestly had to watch the pink dress one from I think it was yesterday again! It’s absolutely horrible on her! The first blazer was nice and stylish and a versatile piece

I know that’s a months worth of food shopping for some families
No way could I justify that for something I didn’t use/wear everyday
Everyone deserves an odd treat but she buys so many clothes and then seems to grow out of them within weeks and makeup omg she has more than a make up counter …. It goes out of date also after being opened most things 6/12 mths …. Sorry rant over these habits will filter down to her daughter 😳

Yeah the majority is just either too young or too old for her …. with the odd one ok. I honestly had to watch the pink dress one from I think it was yesterday again! It’s absolutely horrible on her! The first blazer was nice and stylish and a versatile piece
I think it may be because she did well from the divorce settlement ,wasn't big Nikki on here complaining about how much money Ed has to pay her 😂 I'd be making sure I treated myself to every designer item available if that creep was fitting the bill:LOL:

Reactions: 4
That’s mad I got the impression she was stiffed on the divorce - dunno why - I guess because she lives in a small house and drives an ordinary car which is a step down from the glam wife life she had when she was married to that cretin.

I thought the pink dress wasn’t bad, though in general she dresses like a late 40’s estate agent which ages her no end. I wonder who the new tiktoks are low-key aimed at…the last few are forming together to sound like a guy who is already spoken for.

I’m the only Tilly fan on here 😂 but thanks for your imput …I think she’s done a great job to start over from what that cheating ugly bleep did to her , he’s already looking to get the leg over ,messaging other women behind big Niki’s back , they deserve each other…KARMA comes to those that deserve it👍🏻
Can I just say, I also really like Tilly!

Reactions: 2
I’m the only Tilly fan on here 😂 but thanks for your imput …I think she’s done a great job to start over from what that cheating ugly bleep did to her , he’s already looking to get the leg over ,messaging other women behind big Niki’s back , they deserve each other…KARMA comes to those that deserve it👍🏻

Her ex is definitely an ugly bleep & she's had a lucky escape. Men like him will never be satisfied , he'll always be on the prowl for his next bit on the side.

Her ex is definitely an ugly bleep & she's had a lucky escape. Men like him will never be satisfied , he'll always be on the prowl for his next bit on the side.
100% his a complete slimeball.
She’s had a lucky escape from him and a beautiful daughter, win win I’d say.

I’m sure big Nikki is realising that now, I bet she’s afraid to let him out of her sight.

100% his a complete slimeball.
She’s had a lucky escape from him and a beautiful daughter, win win I’d say.
I'm sure she doesn't see it like that though ? she probably beats herself up everyday and blames herself for creating a broken home for Athena .I know she said before her parents divorce had big effect on her I don't think she was expecting to raise Athena that way ,especially as they tried for so long to have her.

Last edited:
I’m sure big Nikki is realising that now, I bet she’s afraid to let him out of her sight.

I'm sure she doesn't see it like that though ? she probably beats herself up everyday and blames herself for creating a broken home for Athena .I know she said before her parents divorce had big effect on her I don't think she was expecting to raise Athena that way ,especially as they tried for so long to have her.
Maybe not now, but I hope in the future when she’s with someone lovely who treats her and Athena right, she can look back and go thank f that didn’t work out in the end. He is vile for what he did to their family. It’s all on him.

Reactions: 3
Maybe not now, but I hope in the future when she’s with someone lovely who treats her and Athena right, she can look back and go thank f that didn’t work out in the end. He is vile for what he did to their family. It’s all on him.
Maybe! But a lot of women blame themselves, thinking it was something they did that caused him to look elsewhere…I’m sure it must be extra hard for Tills as he was apparently seeing Nikki for years so most of their relationship was based on lies .I don’t understand why he waited until they had a longed for child and new family home to suddenly announce he was leaving, why not just have the grace to tell her before bringing a child into the mix…He’s an asshole.

Maybe! But a lot of women blame themselves, thinking it was something they did that caused him to look elsewhere…I’m sure it must be extra hard for Tills as he was apparently seeing Nikki for years so most of their relationship was based on lies .I don’t understand why he waited until they had a longed for child and new family home to suddenly announce he was leaving, why not just have the grace to tell her before bringing a child into the mix…He’s an asshole.
Yep, I agree. He couldn’t have done it at a worse time. He’s just awful, it’s a sick and purely selfish thing to do, and I hope karma bites him in the arse and he’s miserable forever, which he probably is, after read on here about his new partner.

He didn't even have the decency to tell her. Back when it all first happened, she spoke about it a bit more openly (I think she was then advised to maybe not talk publicly about it, which completely makes sense) From what I remember she found out herself. Something to do with when he was away for "work". I think all the pieces fell into place. He treated her pretty badly even after he had left. Im not sure he ever showed remorse. Again, this is all my perspective/ recollection of when she spoke on insta back at the time.
She seems a really lovely girl, has worked bloody hard to rebuild herself and is well rid of a scumbag like him.

He didn't even have the decency to tell her. Back when it all first happened, she spoke about it a bit more openly (I think she was then advised to maybe not talk publicly about it, which completely makes sense) From what I remember she found out herself. Something to do with when he was away for "work". I think all the pieces fell into place. He treated her pretty badly even after he had left. Im not sure he ever showed remorse. Again, this is all my perspective/ recollection of when she spoke on insta back at the time.
She seems a really lovely girl, has worked bloody hard to rebuild herself and is well rid of a scumbag like him.
Apparently his dad knew it was going on, his family even let her down ! She always seemed close to his sister Maria I’m sure she was gutted to lose that friendship.

He’s a grade A abomination of a man that’s for sure, and she is well shot of him. I remember when it came out and from what she said it definitely wasn’t him having an attack of conscience and coming clean - he was found out. He really is a dreadful excuse for a man and you can only hope he’s a better father to their little girl than he ever was a husband. I don’t know much about the other woman (pre-my time on tattle) but between his mannerisms and appalling treatment of Tilly and Athena she must not have very high standards herself.

He’s a grade A abomination of a man that’s for sure, and she is well shot of him. I remember when it came out and from what she said it definitely wasn’t him having an attack of conscience and coming clean - he was found out. He really is a dreadful excuse for a man and you can only hope he’s a better father to their little girl than he ever was a husband. I don’t know much about the other woman (pre-my time on tattle) but between his mannerisms and appalling treatment of Tilly and Athena she must not have very high standards herself.
She's in the same business and has a daughter from a previous relationship that he was playing happy families with while not welcoming his own child into the family, she also must've been pregnant the same time as Tilly ( or shortly after ) as there's not much difference in age in their daughter ( herself and Ed's ) and Athena ...no morals the pair of them .

Last edited:
  • Wow

I guess so but she shouldn’t see it that way, I cringe at her tiktoks and sleeping in make up but generally I do like her and she seems to have really found her own since, getting her job and moving etc. Good on her.

As for him, urgh he gives me the creeps. Didn’t she (Tilly) say that big Nikki had a tattoo of his name ffs? All the money they brag about but can’t buy class

I guess so but she shouldn’t see it that way, I cringe at her tiktoks and sleeping in make up but generally I do like her and she seems to have really found her own since, getting her job and moving etc. Good on her.

As for him, urgh he gives me the creeps. Didn’t she (Tilly) say that big Nikki had a tattoo of his name ffs? All the money they brag about but can’t buy class
She shouldn't ,but it's what most women do unfortunately ...I'm not sure ,more fool her if she has. I wish she'd pop up here again it was the highlight of my tattle year 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Has anyone else noticed from stories today that her glasses don’t fit her properly?! Looks odd - they don’t fit over her ears properly - surely they’d feel like they were going to fall off all the time? Cant remember where she got them from, remember her saying a while back about starting to need glasses, but I’m guessing ordered online as surely any opticians would check the fit?!

Honestly how much make up does a person need!?!?!
Definitely has a serious spending problem

And more shopping bought. I seriously think the woman has a problem!
I do not get why a person needs so many clothes especially when wearing a uniform for work! Not only that she doesn’t exactly have a massive social life as such with friends. I wear a uniform for work which is great as it means I only need a few nice pair of jeans/trousers and then mix up with tops/blouses jackets etc then dressers for anything special. I’d rather spend my money on things I use everyday nice/reliable car!
I’m totally against children being exposed to SM too until they are much older and can make the decision themselves to be put in front of the camera to complete strangers from all walks of life/backgrounds

Reactions: 1