Tilly Cutler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must have been that person said she knows the family and called her a fat ugly pig said she looks like a big farmers wife 😂 it must have hit a nerve with Nikki

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Niki isn't a happy bunny any more lol but a big fat piggy. Watch Edd nicki once a cheat always a cheat.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Niki isn't a happy bunny any more lol but a big fat piggy. Watch Edd nicki once a cheat always a cheat.
That post was totally aimed at you :ROFLMAO: she'll be obsessed with whats said about her on here ..Hi Nikki👋 maybe we should start a thread for her she gives out more ammo than Tills :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Exactly!!

What's that saying?! How you get them is how you lose them?!

I just don't know how she can not think she's done anything wrong? And why on earth is she trying to play the victim?

The filthy mare knew exactly the situation she was getting into. If she wanted him. That bad, God knows why because he's a despicable creature, rude and an absolute abhorrent human, then she should have waited till he finished with Tilly.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She has not been exercising or eating 'properly'over the last two weeks :rolleyes: bet the coach is happy.

God how can niki sleep at night? Knowing tilly was preggers, yet still went with her hubby! As for his family they should of said something when it all came out on the wash! Put something on the end of it edd🙄 tilly was with him from school age. He will move on to another girl, these kind of guys normally do. Yet he's ugly! Tilly is more prettier than the farmers 🐷🐷 seems they were bonking b4 tilly back for years. Some woman who does that to a girl thats pregnant. Karma I say watch this space!!!!

Reactions: 6
Exactly!!

What's that saying?! How you get them is how you lose them?!

I just don't know how she can not think she's done anything wrong? And why on earth is she trying to play the victim?

The filthy mare knew exactly the situation she was getting into. If she wanted him. That bad, God knows why because he's a despicable creature, rude and an absolute abhorrent human, then she should have waited till he finished with Tilly.
I agree he should of been a proper man and told his wife the truth. Cant see what that niki sees in him! Then again she isn't a pretty sight herself. She looks like she has been eating to much pies! Karma definitely for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I agree he should of been a proper man and told his wife the truth. Cant see what that niki sees in him! Then again she isn't a pretty sight herself. She looks like she has been eating to much pies! Karma definitely for her.

• Haha
said shes not in right head space

i agree what someone said on here though i do think tilly would be quick to run off and leave athena i dont want to judge her but i find it rreally tough the fact she rejected athena as someone whos been through child loss its hard to hear while i understand why it happened i struggle so had to stop following tilly i couldnt bear her oh i just dropped athena off and not seeing her for a while it just made me feel like she treats athena like a toy il pick her up when i can shes a child with feelings yes shes young but she will remember it

They were there before... wonder if she’ll explain what happened or just never mention him again 🤔
someone ask her