Tilly Cutler #2 New man found, she's Cornwall bound!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gushing about her fella again saying heā€™s the best thing thatā€™s ever happened to him, she doesnā€™t know how sheā€™d get through life without him. A) her daughter should be the best thing thatā€™s ever happened to her b) itā€™s sad how reliant she is on a man šŸ™ˆ

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Much as I like Tilly I wouldnā€™t give 50p for that tit!
I did summat like this when we were at festivals throughout the summer.
the lot cost me Ā£5 from Amazon and it did 5 of us for 6 weekends.
bleeping rob dog

Reactions: 3
I did summat like this when we were at festivals throughout the summer.
the lot cost me Ā£5 from Amazon and it did 5 of us for 6 weekends.
bleeping rob dog
How much is she charging? Todd looked pissed off standing about for hours in the freezing cold.

She waved the price list about in her stories and spotted Ā£6.50. I couldn't really see anyone going to an event on a sunday night and having glitter smeared on their face. Or a wedding, or anywhere where someone has spent time and money getting ready. Only place I could see it working is festivals or kids parties. But not at those prices

Anyone else just watched her stories? To me it looks like sheā€™s out and about in last nights make up šŸ¤¢ sheā€™s admitted before and come on stories in the previous nights make up but to actually be out in it?! Gross šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 1
Back on posting on TikTok
Voice boring and dull content
Wonder if sheā€™s trying to make some money from it as crying poverty in the last one

Reactions: 2
I dunno why she bothers really, weight loss was her ā€˜hookā€™ for her channel content and Iā€™m not sure anyone really wants to know what the ordinary lady nextdoor is doing. She seems happy which is great, and Athena is so grown up now!

ā€œA life long dream to join the ambulance serviceā€?! Has she ever mentioned this before? If she has I donā€™t remember šŸ™ˆ

She was hinting she hated her new role dealing with 6th formers so only a matter of time before she quit.Donā€™t know how ambulance shifts would work around Athena?