TikTok Prison wives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was mainly her ranting about me saying am I ok and that I’m the one that needs help lol. She also came out with the good old line that I probably don’t work lol.

Oh she also finished the first video off as she went to post a couple more saying that she’s off to have the best phone sex 😂 you enjoy your phone sex hun, I get to actually have sex with my man 😉

She was also like I’m pretty sure I know who it is as well and went on to describe Naomi (bless her because I’m not lol)

I don’t understand why they don’t just admit that they read this site! Going on saying someone told her and that she’s not arsed yet she did a full on rant about it and then went on her stories to rant some more and she’s posted before about tattle as well. So you seem bothered to me love

Reactions: 3
Talking about Emma, it makes me laugh how she edits the prison pictures of the two of them. She has face apped the duck out of all of them, can’t post one video or picture without about 10 filters on. Why would you edit the prison pictures when it’s so obvious 😭😭

Talking about Emma, it makes me laugh how she edits the prison pictures of the two of them. She has face apped the duck out of all of them, can’t post one video or picture without about 10 filters on. Why would you edit the prison pictures when it’s so obvious 😭😭
I’ve noticed this too! It’s because she’s edited (wearing a filter) on all videos she posts, she has to keep going with it 😂😂 I thought she had lovely teeth too until I seen videos of her speaking and you can see them properly 🤦🏻‍♀️😭

Fotogenic_3f46dca4-8e68-49d4-94e3-06a0d36ddc17.jpg
ppl

Naomi her anniversary ring 925 sterling silver and the rest she bought herself to maintain this fairytale.....

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The most sickening part is the airheads in the comments egging them on, saying tit like ‘wow he makes more effort than my boyfriend’ like? Honestly as soon as these men come out they will be dropped, divorced, and history 🤣 honestly I can not believe grown adults women are doing this with incarcerated violent men. It’s sad, but last laugh will be on them

Reactions: 5
The most sickening part is the airheads in the comments egging them on, saying tit like ‘wow he makes more effort than my boyfriend’ like? Honestly as soon as these men come out they will be dropped, divorced, and history 🤣 honestly I can not believe grown adults women are doing this with incarcerated violent men. It’s sad, but last laugh will be on them
I know! Or "goals" and the best "if he wanted to he would". Yeah of course, total goals to be with someone in prison for murdering two people. It's pathetic but makes for good watching seeing how desperate they are and how much we wind them up 😆

I know! Or "goals" and the best "if he wanted to he would". Yeah of course, total goals to be with someone in prison for murdering two people. It's pathetic but makes for good watching seeing how desperate they are and how much we wind them up 😆
And it's not even if he wanted he would. Nah these guys are slick. They buy or send stuff to win you over it's gaslighting and love bombing to the fullest. Or getting married without any visits like uhhhh. these guys use a book called the art of seduction most Californian prisons it's banned.
They lure woman in who are weaker or give in fast and then the love bombing begins .
Once released their old lives will be calling and they will be dead history.

soz to go off topic but can someone pls make a new thread before we run out i wanna keep this going lollllllll

And it's not even if he wanted he would. Nah these guys are slick. They buy or send stuff to win you over it's gaslighting and love bombing to the fullest. Or getting married without any visits like uhhhh. these guys use a book called the art of seduction most Californian prisons it's banned.
They lure woman in who are weaker or give in fast and then the love bombing begins .
Once released their old lives will be calling and they will be dead history.
Of course not all are like this there are some genuine guys wanting to find someone but you’re right for 90%, for example looking at some of these prison wives they have gone for the biggest red flags. Like Naomi, a gang member double murderer who constantly gets in trouble and has done nothing but love bomb her. Yeah it’s deffo bullshit. Does she not remember he’s a gang member? He’s not gunna be working a 9-5 after prison behaving himself at home. Not saying that ALL gang members can change but in his case, yeah nahhhhh.

Reactions: 5
soz to go off topic but can someone pls make a new thread before we run out i wanna keep this going lollllllll

Of course not all are like this there are some genuine guys wanting to find someone but you’re right for 90%, for example looking at some of these prison wives they have gone for the biggest red flags. Like Naomi, a gang member double murderer who constantly gets in trouble and has done nothing but love bomb her. Yeah it’s deffo bullshit. Does she not remember he’s a gang member? He’s not gunna be working a 9-5 after prison behaving himself at home. Not saying that ALL gang members can change but in his case, yeah nahhhhh.

https://tattle.life/threads/tiktok-prison-wives-2.31325/ new thread :)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.