TikTok Prison Wives #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A newly released prisoner isn’t really going to help though to be fair. It’s hard enough for people with no convictions to help get their spouses over there.
She seems needy and them living together will end in some 💥 arguments for sure
---

She’s also removed all traces of him from her page now too
She’s made a few “ jokey” videos about keeping him to herself when he’s released.

Just an example- the video when she’s joking about learning how to braid hair so he doesn’t have to go to a female hairdresser.

And yeah yeah, they pass it off as jokey content but if you’re secure, it doesn’t even cross your mind to make jokes like that. IDGAF who cuts my man’s hair as long as she takes him off my hands so I can shop in peace whilst I wait for him. Guaranteed he’ll be in the clubs with the boys within days.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Jacqui shared a video today about some woman called Tay, so I had a look at her profile. She met a man while incarcerated, married him, he got out in I think April/May time and he cheated on her a few weeks ago so she’s now filing for divorce.

Jacqui shared a video today about some woman called Tay, so I had a look at her profile. She met a man while incarcerated, married him, he got out in I think April/May time and he cheated on her a few weeks ago so she’s now filing for divorce.
It’s kid in a candy store syndrome after being locked down without any treats.

Reactions: 1
Would love to see stats on MWI relationships that actually go on to work on the outside. Because how many I’ve seen just since it started to become a trend on tiktok start and end is hilarious 😂 that’s what happens when you marry a man and devote your life to him when you’ve never spent more than a few hours in a visitation room together

Would love to see stats on MWI relationships that actually go on to work on the outside. Because how many I’ve seen just since it started to become a trend on tiktok start and end is hilarious 😂 that’s what happens when you marry a man and devote your life to him when you’ve never spent more than a few hours in a visitation room together
Stats on MWI are biased. You have very vocal people when things go wrong (ie: Tay, Damia), and those people will stay in groups to “warn others.” People whose relationship is successful usually leave groups or are less active in them. Also, people are not as interested in their story as they are in drama.

Reactions: 2
Tbf I get it. She doesn’t want to carry on doing long distance when she’s waited for him this long already. She mentioned wanting a proper vow renewal. I do believe she loves him but I still can’t get my head around the pimp charges that are never addressed and the fact that she advertises dangerous men.
I also get the long distance situ, wouldn’t make me want to marry a man I’ve never known outside of prison though 😆 she is more realistic than say Naomi though I give her that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.