Tignam #9 I’m an inkredible vertified chef, flat out opening fasts from sundown to sunset

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she tie it back so severely though?! Not only does it look painful but I’m sure it’s not helping the problem.
Cause she thinks she’s a super model. You see them with their hair like that a lot. Slicked back hair and a plain t shirt for casting calls. But she is in fact a gobshite white a giant bald head

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Cause she thinks she’s a super model. You see them with their hair like that a lot. Slicked back hair and a plain t shirt for casting calls. But she is in fact a gobshite white a giant bald head
You mean she thinks she’s Rosie Huntington-Whiteley 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What is the story with the second born still having ‘meltdowns’ ? is she not seven years of age?? I’m no child psychologist but I would have thought 7 is far too old to be having screaming meltdowns as it’s described...

Reactions: 16
That child is soooooo spoiled & cheeky, there is nothing worse then a cheeky child, a friend of mine seen her in action one day out shopping & she said it was a tit show, the boyfriend walked away from it & Melissa hadn't a clue what to do, but at 7yrs old that is NOT NORMAL behaviour!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 15

How different is she here
OMG!! She looks soooooo much better here than the filtered image she has become. She looks normal and real here. I can't believe how different she looks in Dundrum than "when she comes in camera"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That child is soooooo spoiled & cheeky, there is nothing worse then a cheeky child, a friend of mine seen her in action one day out shopping & she said it was a tit show, the boyfriend walked away from it & Melissa hadn't a clue what to do, but at 7yrs old that is NOT NORMAL behaviour!!!!
Isn't it so odd. Now all kids can have a whinge, especially if stuck in the car for hours, but full on meltdown screaming etc and having to be put in a bath to calm down is definitely not standard behaviour for a 7 almost 8 year old- checked her grid and she will be 8 in next week or so. Should be well past that behaviour. I know all kids are different, and meltdowns with kids on the spectrum are totally different, but this is just pure indulgence of a child who is spoilt.

Reactions: 9
If I was stuck in a car with Swigs for 3 and a half hours I’d be having a full on tantrum too......

• Haha
Reactions: 29
OMG!! She looks soooooo much better here than the filtered image she has become. She looks normal and real here. I can't believe how different she looks in Dundrum than "when she comes in camera"
That’s not her is it??? Sorry but how old is the second born?? Screaming tantrums??!! Absolutely no need at all. That’s the price you pay for selling your soul to apple 🍏

Reactions: 8
What is the story with the second born still having ‘meltdowns’ ? is she not seven years of age?? I’m no child psychologist but I would have thought 7 is far too old to be having screaming meltdowns as it’s described...
I think she’s 8 soon

Whoever said they had to go alone for a cancer diagnosis..that's awful.
My mother had to attend a hospital last month for some health test results and was told she could bring someone with her.

Also a few people here have called Tigs a potato with a witch chin and another said she has a fat face.
I thought we werent slagging people's looks?

Reactions: 4
My mother had to attend a hospital last month for some health test results and was told she could bring someone with her.

Also a few people here have called Tigs a potato with a witch chin and another said she has a fat face.
When you live your whole life, like Tigs, behind a fake filter whilst admiring your looks every 3 nano seconds and judge everything and everyone on how they look, then don't be surprised if you are judged on yours. She is obsessed with how she looks and is fair quick to witch at others. So fair game to have hers commented on. If you are new to her page then you have missed the real Melissa.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What are Doobie Downers??😂😂😂
Is she drunk? She seems to be

Isn't it so odd. Now all kids can have a whinge, especially if stuck in the car for hours, but full on meltdown screaming etc and having to be put in a bath to calm down is definitely not standard behaviour for a 7 almost 8 year old- checked her grid and she will be 8 in next week or so. Should be well past that behaviour. I know all kids are different, and meltdowns with kids on the spectrum are totally different, but this is just pure indulgence of a child who is spoilt.
Very strange. I've an eight year old and she is a hell of lot more work than her big brother. But meltdowns? Full on screaming? To the point she has to be fucked kicking and screaming into a bath with barbies.... Eh not normal.

Also what a way to reward bad behaviour... Here's a nice warm bubble bath and 50 barbies..... I think the duck not.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

That was me 🙋🏻‍♀️I called her a potato and a witch. Yeh I never said I wasn’t going to slag her looks. Il slag them all day long seen as 99% of her content is about her looks and it’s all fake. Her soul is ugly as duck too btw. She’s a horrible person when not in front of the phone being fake and you see some of it slip out from time to time. I’ve heard and seen. So yeh I don’t feel a bit bad calling her a potato.

Reactions: 11
I don't think she should have shared that information about her child with her followers. The poor child obviously was distressed and upset and might need some additional help dealing with her emotions. She does not need Tigs telling us all about it for content. Why didn't the boyfriend make the trip with the keys instead of letting his wife and two kids spend so long on the road?

Reactions: 9
If she spent even 10% of the time she does preening & making 100 stories everyday parenting that child she wouldn’t be as bold as she is. How embarrassing to go on stories saying a child of that age is having a screaming meltdown out of pure boldness.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know if there is a thread for Rosemary McCabe? My god she’s just posted a picture of herself on her grid and I’m struggling to understand why you would do that ? Whatever shape you are?

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know if there is a thread for Rosemary McCabe? My god she’s just posted a picture of herself on her grid and I’m struggling to understand why you would do that ? Whatever shape you are?
I think fair play to her post
She is pregnant and highlighting not every bump is round and perfect they come in all shapes and sizes

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.