Tignam #8 Layering and robes, teeth so white. U ok first born

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her post on tiny food portions should come with a trigger warning for people with eating disorders 😡
Is she really rearing a young daughter
Tigs time to dip the toe in the real world
I mean what is she trying to prove by putting that up, a toddler would eat a bigger portion ffs. Is she looking for praise?! Oh wow you're amazing, you're sooooo full after 2 mouthfuls 🙄🤷‍♀️ seriously, I'm baffled.

Reactions: 6
I mean what is she trying to prove by putting that up, a toddler would eat a bigger portion ffs. Is she looking for praise?! Oh wow you're amazing, you're sooooo full after 2 mouthfuls 🙄🤷‍♀️ seriously, I'm baffled.
She’s dangerous

Reactions: 4
Her post on tiny food portions should come with a trigger warning for people with eating disorders 😡
Is she really rearing a young daughter
Tigs time to dip the toe in the real world
THIS.
Aa someone who spent their entire teens and 20s battling an eating disorder and the self hatred that comes along with it, i found that post so feicing dnagerous. After years of being ok, lockdown has hit me hard and i am struggling not to slip back to my old ways. Seeing her boasting about not being bale to eat her teeeeeny portion is so damaging and upsetting. Anyone with an ED looks at that and thinks that if they eat more than her portion size then they are a glutton and will restrict.

If she is struggling to eat after drinking she needa to start thinking about her own habits. Alcohol dependancy reduces appetite and many female alcoholics, drink their calories and restrict food intake to avoid weight gain. She needs to take a look at herself. Drinking alone every day is a problem!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Well the fact that she got bananas on her own while her family are going through Ramadan is worrying. That's what she should be focusing on and not her baby bowl of pasta. She's every kind of problematic. I'm sorry that she's triggering those who are struggling with ED, it's the first thing I thought of when the stupid woman shared that story. She was well able for a McDonalds the other day when she was absolutely hanging from drink.

Reactions: 14
She’s speaking to us 😂
Showing us that she’s watching the MARE of Easttown after it was mentioned here - she’s so easy to rise 😆
She’s as subtle as a brick

Anyone else find it very patronising that the 7 year old madam is “teaching the staff” how to make boxes? How condescending. More like the “staff” are babysitting

Reactions: 26
She’s as subtle as a brick

Anyone else find it very patronising that the 7 year old madam is “teaching the staff” how to make boxes? How condescending. More like the “staff” are babysitting
Yes subtle as a brick, tagging every company from her “empties” begging for freebies.

But she’s working so hard behind the “screen” 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If I worked there and that precocious little brat tried to show me how to make a box, she'd get a box.

*I obviously wouldn't hit a child but what a patronising witch to show the child doing that to the "staff" Nobody finds it cute, Melissa!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If I worked there and that precocious little brat tried to show me how to make a box, she'd get a box.

*I obviously wouldn't hit a child but what a patronising witch to show the child doing that to the "staff" Nobody finds it cute, Melissa!
It’s very rare you’ll see decent bosses calling it “my staff” it’s usually the team or colleagues.

But I’ve no doubt our swigs let’s her “staff” know exactly how above them she thinks she is.

Reactions: 23
I wonder when she is planning to move to this “forever home” or at what age? That back garden is so so grim, not at all private and very uninviting. Poor kids!

Reactions: 12
I wonder when she is planning to move to this “forever home” or at what age? That back garden is so so grim, not at all private and very uninviting. Poor kids!
A retirement home with the boyfriend is her forever home

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How dare someone question "is that ur forever home" even though she will NEVER be Pippa she will try her hardest...... the two timing, wife cheating boyfriend will be getting his forever home at 60 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
This woman is so unlikeable. How patronising to any staff member to have to listen to Hana. Nobody give a tit if Covid did damage to the sales of over priced dressing gowns. Lastly she is an ungrateful brat when it comes to that house.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sarah is so accommodating to my needs????!!!
AKA:
I told Sarah if she didn’t do my hair at midnight on 10th May I’d sack her....

And I’m not even exaggerating- last lockdown she had her colour and full extensions done by first thing on morning of re opening, so must have broken rules or done it through the night.

WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS?????? How is she more deserving than anyone else???? The most unlikeable woman I have ever come across.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
AKA:

And I’m not even exaggerating- last lockdown she had her colour and full extensions done by first thing on morning of re opening, so must have broken rules or done it through the night.

WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS?????? How is she more deserving than anyone else???? The most unlikeable woman I have ever come across.
I remember that, the 1st day of reopening after the first lockdown she spent the first 3 days in the salon. Hair,brows, lashes, nails,pedicure, botox, (baby🙄) she was in the salon at 9am every morning. She was changing her shellac every week just because she could.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
AKA:

Is this a dig at Sabrina?!

Reactions: 3
How dare someone question "is that ur forever home" even though she will NEVER be Pippa she will try her hardest...... the two timing, wife cheating boyfriend will be getting his forever home at 60 🙄🙄🙄
*Too compact Melissa. Example below.
If I were you, I’d make it my goal to learn how to spell, rather than constantly moan and attempt to climb some delusional status ladder you seem to think you’re on. She’s so ungrateful, it’s vile to see. I’m so put off brands that work with her, anyone else?

Too:
adverb
to a higher degree than is desirable, permissible, or possible; excessively.
"he was driving too fast"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
*Too compact Melissa. Example below.
If I were you, I’d make it my goal to learn how to spell, rather than constantly moan and attempt to climb some delusional status ladder you seem to think you’re on. She’s so ungrateful, it’s vile to see. I’m so put off brands that work with her, anyone else?

Too:
adverb
to a higher degree than is desirable, permissible, or possible; excessively.
"he was driving too fast"
And sorry I'm so "quite" on stories today😂😂😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also, TMI much?! I dont want to hear about your contraception and sex life Melissa🤮Boo hoo, your IVF failed, as it has many people. You have two children you should be grateful for. Even sharing her story has her looking for sympathy, and it’s all me, me, me as opposed to you will get through it, to anyone suffering.
She is vile. No thought given to her son’s classmates getting the whole rundown of her bedroom antics. Oh God, I am dying for him😳😳😳
She hasn’t been brought to Pakistan, funny that🙄

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.