Tignam #8 Layering and robes, teeth so white. U ok first born

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our Swiggy, seller of housecoats, swigger of wine, girlfriend of Azhar. Definitely doesn't care what Tattlers are saying about her. Nope, doesn't care at all because she's such an inKredible boss babe.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Brilliant thread name, are you ok first born, first born are you ok!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s a beautiful day in Dublin and they sat around at home. She’s the laziest mother that ever walked the earth.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thanks for setting up thread, I haven't a clue lol.

That photo of the lashes. duck me, I'm scarred. What's going on with the "broken" toes and clingfilm?

Reactions: 5
Thanks for setting up thread, I haven't a clue lol.

That photo of the lashes. duck me, I'm scarred. What's going on with the "broken" toes and clingfilm?
Looks to me like she’s removing her shellac toe nails with acetone. Funny how she doesn’t mention the broken toe anymore and has no trouble going around DTC. Maybe just maybe she dodged a bullet and bruised it🤣

Reactions: 4
Did she even organise dinner for today? Maybe she forgot it was Paddy's Day. Lashes and toes are more important. I agree @Ahcomeo, beautiful day and she didn't leave the house except for coffee this morning.

Reactions: 1
How can she watch an adult box set on Netflix all day with two young kids
I thought this too. I don’t get to watch anything decent until all is in bed because I have sick taste in shows. I couldn’t have that in in the middle of the day. Wtf.

Reactions: 6
In that teeny tiny downstairs bathroom on the very , very, small hand sink shelf that is wedged in a corner
She has-
Two plants
A candle
Expensive massive handsoap

I’d say one wrong move with the tap for Hana and the whole shebang comes clattering down into the tiny sink

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She looks hammered in that "I never show ye how I style my nightdress." Ask me anything my hole. Shes bollixed drunk.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ah lads give her a break
She has to entertain herself somehow late at night in that bedroom

The boyfriend is below in the spare room 👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.