Tignam #7 Tigs thinks she's hot "look at me and all I've got" *except a wedding pic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do most people take to bed because of a cold sore!? I dont get them, is it a sign of being run down!

Reactions: 2
Do most people take to bed because of a cold sore!? I dont get them, is it a sign of being run down!
Often - though i used to get them from winter sun too (not sure Tigs has seen much of that) and sometimes it could be a reaction to a new lip balm or something

Edited to add - I never took to the bed with one!

Reactions: 6
She’s not well it’s obvious really isn’t? She seems really depressed and I feel for her. Her life already seemed so empty and even more so now.

Reactions: 3
She puts so much new tit on her faces (many changing faces ) everyday it’s no wonder she has a cold sore like she layers her face up in so many products
Also very common from dirty glasses even in your own home

She’s not well it’s obvious really isn’t? She seems really depressed and I feel for her. Her life already seemed so empty and even more so now.
I agree. I found it hilarious when she spent her days getting her nails done and going on about her empire while telling us how exhausting being a working mom is. Now she seems very low and it’s worrying. I hope there is someone in real life who will help her

Reactions: 4
She puts so much new tit on her faces (many changing faces ) everyday it’s no wonder she has a cold sore like she layers her face up in so many products
Also very common from dirty glasses even in your own home
I agree .. the amount of products her & many other floggers use on their faces & in their hair astounds me!! Literally layer upon layer .. years ago a tub of ponds cold cream would have been sufficient 😂

Reactions: 8
A bath at half one of a Saturday! What I wouldn’t give, but nope, I’ve a kid to mind! Partner to feed, house to clean!
Surely you mean... “ normal” life for the majority of parents.

I’m actually feeling very sorry for her. I’m pretty convinced she’s pre menopausal. She has lots of the signs. But... I imagine she would never seek help for it ( lots to try) because in her pea sized brain, that would make her old and redundant as the younger woman. Going through it myself, and with the right treatment, I feel great again. But for swigs it’s taboo to grow older with some class

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I see she went out today. Didnt look like they stayed long and she is cold again.

Reactions: 3
Shes been reading here for sure. Not sure why she thinks we would be interested in seeing her roots.

Can't believe she took the children for fresh air actual fresh air, even if it was only for 5-10mins for the gram...... she is definitely reading on here & taking parenting tips...... finally the penny drops!!!

Now she just needs to realise that she maybe at fault when falling out with people, she is the common denominator..... not everybody can be wrong???

She probably hoping the air will knock Hana out for bed tonight with school open tomorrow.

Reactions: 2
Hopefully all within her 5 k

Did she go to bray or we’re is it
It’s killiney beach. Just over her 5k but not by too much.

Good to see her out.
The kids are “QUITE” because they’re bodies are gone into shock from being brought out!!!

• Haha
Lipstick packed on top of the cold sore 😖 surely that’s the last thing you should be doing

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Her lips look so messy, cold sore or not. Stop overlining them Melissa, it’s not a good look!
Can this woman not keep her legs closed? Spread out on the beach, so unladylike.

Reactions: 9
No sign of Azar I feel sorry for her a bit , she’s parenting alone it seems .

Reactions: 1
The hairline is giving me anxiety....... I'm no hairdresser but someone needs to take responsibility here & stop applying her stenos, that is shocking bad....

The lips????? I have no words, she hasn't a clue how to apply make-up full stop!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.