Tignam #7 Tigs thinks she's hot "look at me and all I've got" *except a wedding pic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Al her photos are gone. Looks like tigs got there first 👀
Yeah the mother used to have photos on her profile.

Not a single trace of her on Swigs gazillions of photos of herself. She can’t even squeeze in one of her embarrassing beloved family.

Doesn’t fit in with her D4, white bordered, filtered to duck aesthetic.

Reactions: 5
HAMMERED!!!!

It reminded me of her on that night out she went on for Heather T’s birthday. The wild eyes were intense

Think that’s the night she lost all her “friends” 🤪🤪
Awh remember that?
Mortified for her she was hammered and made a show of herself and filmed it for us too which was great. 🤣 🤣 Not a sight or sound of Michelle and co since.
Wish I could watch it again 🙈🙈

Reactions: 3
I was only having a conversation about this, must be very frustrating! Every kid holed up in the bedroom right now. Wonder would they get a refund
No absolutely not. Teachers are working he is still getting his education. Not like they were paying for boarding.

Reactions: 4
Is she tagging LV so they do a #collab?
Of course she is......So desperate to be noticed!!

Wouldn’t mind but if she had half a brain she’d realise that she’s paying solid gold prices for the Louis Vuitton name.

That necklace is gold plated!!!

€355 is the kind of price you’d pay for solid gold necklace that would last you forever

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“Watching my stories can be expensive” oh would you ever go and shite :rolleyes: and the way she adds random formatting to the text on her stories makes me read it as if it’s a poem😂 it’s like after being quiet she’s making up for all the lost vanity time

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Would love to know where she gets the copies from.. they are very genuine looking.. the bag the other day and the lv today....the boots also yesterday...Anyone know???

Of course she is......So desperate to be noticed!!

Wouldn’t mind but if she had half a brain she’d realise that she’s paying solid gold prices for the Louis Vuitton name.

That necklace is gold plated!!!

€355 is the kind of price you’d pay for solid gold necklace that would last you forever
100%. I don’t mean to sound like an ashole but I can’t stand fake jewellery myself. All her stuff is cheap. All fake gold. She loves that fake tit with the brand names. Those big tacky bracelets she gets and as gifts off her “sister in law”🤢

“Watching my stories can be expensive” oh would you ever go and shite :rolleyes: and the way she adds random formatting to the text on her stories makes me read it as if it’s a poem😂 it’s like after being quiet she’s making up for all the lost vanity time
Imagine saying that. Imagine. Tigs. I could buy and sell you a few times over so stop being so arrogant. You have duck all but a few bags. Your boyfriend owns everything else of any value.

HAMMERED!!!!

It reminded me of her on that night out she went on for Heather T’s birthday. The wild eyes were intense

Think that’s the night she lost all her “friends” 🤪🤪
Yes if I remember correctly the white moose recorded her too. Yelling around the place on top of people at their tables all drunk and common. The real her. It was gold 🤣

Struggling for content. Mug is from dunnes 🤣so are my mas and half the countries. Ground breaking

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Is she tagging LV so they do a #collab?
LV is meant to be a luxury brand but the likes of Tignam cheapens them. I’ve totally gone off LV because i just associate it now with tackiness. Tignam is so classless, vulgar and tacky, she is actually damaging the brand😳

Reactions: 10
Is she actually sitting on the path outside her house have a drink ? She may as well be sitting there swigging on a naggin of vodka..such a classy bird she is. Imagine her tee total husband arriving home to that sight.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is she actually sitting on the path outside her house have a drink ? She may as well be sitting there swigging on a naggin of vodka..such a classy bird she is. Imagine her tee total husband arriving home to that sight.
With the second chair it looks like she os having a drink with a neighbour...... Which isnt actually allowed under level 5 :(

Reactions: 4
With the second chair it looks like she os having a drink with a neighbour...... Which isnt actually allowed under level 5 :(
You are allowed to meet one other outside for exercise

Swigging is the only exercise Swigs does so it qualifies............

• Haha
Soooooooo reading here

1 proving she has a shower 😂 “I smell great” direct quote
2 proving her tan is not mottled as it appeared last night in the landing prance
3 she does have friend (s) to sit with al fresco in the freeeeeezing Irish February cold on a manky footpath knocking back some out of season Rosé wine from Tomassssssssssassss
4 Hi Melissa

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Soooooooo reading here

1 proving she has a shower 😂 “I smell great” direct quote
2 proving her tan is not mottled as it appeared last night in the landing prance
3 she does have friend (s) to sit with al fresco in the freeeeeezing Irish February cold on a manky footpath knocking back some out of season Rosé wine from Tomassssssssssassss
4 Hi Melissa
Also her former insta bestie Superstylegrabby was on earlier in the week saying she didn’t like the gypsy body wash Tiggy on saying it was amazing.... defo something a miss between them. I’m horrid nosey I’d love to know what happened 🤷🏼‍♀️😆

Reactions: 6
Also her former insta bestie Superstylegrabby was on earlier in the week saying she didn’t like the gypsy body wash Tiggy on saying it was amazing.... defo something a miss between them. I’m horrid nosey I’d love to know what happened 🤷🏼‍♀️😆
From tiggs post today I reckon Sabby ghosted her. 👻👻

• Haha
Reactions: 9
From tiggs post today I reckon Sabby ghosted her. 👻👻
Mug from Dunnes was a dig. Gyspy water was a dig... and because i've nothing left to do k went back and checked - still hasnt acknowledged Sabbys HB comment to Seif. Interestingly Mar wished a HB and that has been ackbowledged.

Melissa - if you're reading here (you are) spill the ☕☕ an aul thinly veiled story about friends bleeping you over with all names redacted would keep my lockdown 3.0 weekend ticking over nicely!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.