Tignam #7 Tigs thinks she's hot "look at me and all I've got" *except a wedding pic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yes. She tries to copy Lydia too. Think that’s who’s hair she’s trying to copy now. also ... initially that’s what keeps me going. What sense does that even make?
No no no she doesn’t watch or like Lydia remember 🤔🤔
*is completely jealous of her life AND husband

Tragic

Reactions: 5
She would filter her fanny if she got a collab.

I swear to God HR I'm in bleeping love with you lol. Not sure anyone would be interested in giving her the ride nowadays. Going to bed with Tigs Kardashian and waking up beside Maradona. #stopthefuckingfiltersffs. I think she has an underbite too that shoves the jaw out.
Yes she does. And it’s all you see with the angle she holds that camera

Reactions: 3
She is tragic....... posting Ali Gordon again, so obvious she would rather be with a younger guy, but she is stuck with the 55yr old boyfriend!

No marriage licence.... No assets to be split, Melissa is back to Tullamore as a single parent on jobseekers, that is her Insta reality

Guys be grateful for what u have & thankful ur not her 🤦‍♀️ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So at 5pm she said she was off to have “an incredible glass of wine because I deserve it... have a great night, I will check in with you again tomorrow”

Subsequently she posted 14 more stories banging on about her mascara and how people can’t believe her stubby lashes are her own. I am in pieces. Who actually buys in to this rubbish?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I think I’m gonna have to unfollow her. I’ve never come across someone so unbelievably vain & constantly complementing herself. The eyebrows are bleeping awfull, the crotch shots are unnecessary. She looks completely different with her mouth closed, don’t know if she’s pushing out her lips or if it’s her huge chin & the over pronouncing the T & K in every sentence 😡😡 you look 44 Melissa, I don’t know who’s telling you that you don’t. See why I have to unfollow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think I’m gonna have to unfollow her. I’ve never come across someone so unbelievably vain & constantly complementing herself. The eyebrows are bleeping awfull, the crotch shots are unnecessary. She looks completely different with her mouth closed, don’t know if she’s pushing out her lips or if it’s her huge chin & the over pronouncing the T & K in every sentence 😡😡 you look 44 Melissa, I don’t know who’s telling you that you don’t. See why I have to unfollow 😂
She sounds delightful... might have to re-follow 😂

Reactions: 4
This is her described to a T. She is insufferably (can you spell that Tigs) boring as she has duck all content. She tries to show products that she finds "inkkkkredible" but uses a filter on every story so its completely disingenuous. Even last eve when she was logging off for the night, she couldn’t help herself coming back on to eyefuck the phone. This is because she has nothing else to occupy her time unlike other Mothers who never have time 🙄.

Can someone make a new thread cos she's definitely reading here and we can't disappoint her!!

Reactions: 8
She’s onto another different brand of hand soap another 40 euro hand soap
So much for her af link on Tuesday about an amazing other one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who the duck would message her about those eyelashes. They are shorter than most peoples. Gtfo. If anybody actually did there is something wrong with them. But I’m doubting a single person did.
also.... life is made, I finally know how to use mascara. Thank the heavens for melissa 🙄
Open tube, take out wand, brush on eyelashes. See amazing. Now it’s on your eyelashes guys. My fantastic incredible WOW eyelashes 🙈

Ah ffs of course then tags them as she’s only using a freebie sample size and now she can’t get the lashes done she’s begging for a free mascara. Scumbag lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who the duck would message her about those eyelashes. They are shorter than most peoples. Gtfo. If anybody actually did there is something wrong with them. But I’m doubting a single person did.
also.... life is made, I finally know how to use mascara. Thank the heavens for melissa 🙄
Open tube, take out wand, brush on eyelashes. See amazing. Now it’s on your eyelashes guys. My fantastic incredible WOW eyelashes 🙈

Ah ffs of course then tags them as she’s only using a freebie sample size and now she can’t get the lashes done she’s begging for a free mascara. Scumbag lol.
The funniest thing for me what the “I’m growing out my eyelashes” bit. You grow out your fringe or your highlights - but your eyelashes 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And the layered chains that no one asks about. She nearly rides herself when she’s on camera. The stuff she buys, none of us “normal” people can afford. Fair enough she has money but stop trying to make out that your a “penny’s” girl when your wiping your arse in Gucci.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.