Tignam #5 If you ordered RHW on Wish!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @jeaner for most liked thread title 😊

Older thread locked !!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
€77 !!! Wtf?? I had a wooden set from Lidl but the kids are past it now - they are 5 & 7. Who the hell will pay €77 for a few fabric fish in a bag?

Reactions: 2
77€ for that toy is beyond a joke. Made me look at her website for the first time. Jesus Christ, her stock is tit! Who in their right mind is buying such crap.

Reactions: 7
Big write up in the Sunday independent on those kdk robes / pyjamas. Those "kdk sisters" are very marketing savvy, would run rings around Tigs.

Reactions: 5
I’m at a loss all these Instagram people bringing out new stock new make up new hair contraptions
We’re do people think they are going We’re in a pandemic
I would not be rushing out to buy new make up new eye shadows new brushes for what to sit in a drawer
I honesty haven’t wore anything other than a bit of concealer since March I have no we’re to go I forget how to apply make up 😂😂
I think a lot of them will be out of pocket this Christmas and sales will be down

Reactions: 11
We’re do people think they are going We’re in a pandemic
I would not be rushing out to buy new make up new eye shadows new brushes for what to sit in a drawer
I bought new make-up in march and it's honestly still sitting in the flipping box it came in! People that have disposable income and secure jobs must be still buying! I've become a lot less materialistic in recent months

Reactions: 5
LLL has perfume out €50 with no ability to test. Tigs with her robes ... I'm just focusing on getting kids sorted and keeping christmas very simple.

Reactions: 6
€77 for that? Is she on crack?
I had to have a look and I can't believe what ya get for €77!!
I'd sooner make my own. I actually thought all her kids things were very overpriced. I wonder does she actually sell anything at all!?

Reactions: 1
Sorry now but since when has having a shower become an achievement. She announces every time she has one!!!!!

Does she not just naturally have one every morn or evening like every one else???

Reactions: 13
Sorry now but since when has having a shower become an achievement. She announces every time she has one!!!!!

Does she not just naturally have one every morn or evening like every one else???
She has an extra special shower though. She works so hard & is raising a family, you know putting a meal on the table every night is hard work! 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She has an extra special shower though. She works so hard & is raising a family, you know putting a meal on the table every night is hard work! 🤯
Yes, I suppose. Cooking those “home made” meals from the local restaurant must be inkredibly exhausting.

I’ll steer well clear of her next time i see her in Dundrum tho. By her announcements she only has about three showers a week.....👃👃

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ya the shower announcements are weird especially as she doesn't do a daily accouncement.

I still can't over the fact that she has a showroom for night gowns.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Support Irish everyone because I’m not......I’m only supporting them sending me freebies....

I am IN FACT buying French Diptique candles while the rest of you buy these cheapo, sorry I mean AFFORDABLE Irish candles..... much love Swigs ✌🏻

• Heart
Support Irish everyone because I’m not......I’m only supporting them sending me freebies....

I am IN FACT buying French Diptique candles while the rest of you buy these cheapo, sorry I mean AFFORDABLE Irish candles..... much love Swigs ✌🏻
Yes I see she’s on the diptique bandwagon. They’ve been around a long time tig hun. She must have seen them on somebody’s page. RHW maybe lol.

Ya the shower announcements are weird especially as she doesn't do a daily accouncement.

I still can't over the fact that she has a showroom for night gowns.
She must have gotten kicked out of the iCLOTHING warehouse owned by azhars cousin. Like there is no other reason. Well that and some sort of shady tax write off I bet

Reactions: 6
I’d say that was a thinly veiled swipe at Pippa and her candles - getting her back for her robes dig 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Did I read correct she hit gifted two coffee machines from the same company one for home one for office 🤢🤢

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.