Tignam #4 Swigs, all fur coat and inkkkredible knickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha haha omg 77€!

I have a similar one from Tiger that was no jokes 2 or
3€
It’s a great game for tiny kids, vocabulary development etc

it was Emma, a Speech Lang therapist from LifewithTinyHumans who was showing it on her stories from Tiger 2 years ago I think but like max 3€!!!!

Now anyone who spends 77€ on it needs a psych intervention

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah seriously?? I have a wooden set in work, a preschool. 3 to 4 yr olds play with it now and again. Great for motor skills but for young children. Mine was about 7 euro in Aldi.

Reactions: 1
Big massive huge difference in what KDK do, silk/cotton luxury, their stuff is amazing, cashmere, original designs, not shite from China she sprays jo Malone on and wraps in fancy boxes, you’re paying for the fragrance and wrapping Cos the robes are muck

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.