Tignam #2 swig, swig, swig, Tiggy’s itching to throw a dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The screen shot taken of her saying she was paranoid about her symptoms is on here somewhere. It’s all come straight from her... we didn’t fabricate it. We don’t need to, she provides us with so much “juicy goss”!!!She is just a little worried that her insta stories will ruin her holiday. That’s why she’s “coming on camera” to clean up her mess. Most of her stories this week are aimed at this thread. She mentioned the glasses debacle too saying that she couldn’t do it all over again.

Reactions: 10
The screen shot taken of her saying she was paranoid about her symptoms is on here somewhere. It’s all come straight from her... we didn’t fabricate it. We don’t need to, she provides us with so much “juicy goss”!!!She is just a little worried that her insta stories will ruin her holiday. That’s why she’s “coming on camera” to clean up her mess. Most of her stories this week are aimed at this thread. She mentioned the glasses debacle too saying that she couldn’t do it all over again.
She must have got a phone call from the hotel 🤣

Reactions: 3
Lots of people have covid and are asymptomatic. At the first sign of symptoms she should have booked a test. I can't believe she spoke to a doctor and they said it wasn't necessary. If that's the case get a new GP! And as everyone has already pointed out, she listed more symptoms than pink eye and tiredness. That was all her, not us.

Reactions: 4
Lots of people have covid and are asymptomatic. At the first sign of symptoms she should have booked a test. I can't believe she spoke to a doctor and they said it wasn't necessary. If that's the case get a new GP! And as everyone has already pointed out, she listed more symptoms than pink eye and tiredness. That was all her, not us.
Id imagine she spoke to one of the high up golfing doctors... she’s grand so 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes I’ve just gone back to look at it it’s on thread 43 I think
Fatigue sore throat loses of appetite 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Now saying to cover herself after having a good read here I only had a sore eye no swigs you complained of tiredness a sore throat only thing you didnt have was a temp dont lie we all seen it and of course nothing bothers you your so stuck up your own hole you actually are a piece of tit 🤯 #rantover

Sore throat, no appetite, plus pink eye, you had all symptoms of ‘the covid’ Tiggy, DONT LIE

Reactions: 6
So I’ve been thinking for a while about how brands can do better rather than sending their stuff to spoilt brats!

I totally get that their number or followed allows a brand the exposure and number of eyes they are looking for but I think there’s a better way.
I mentioned here a while ago that I avoid brands that send stuff to these Instagrammers and will now also never buy from Loulerie.

So how do brands/hotels get exposure from bloggers without alienating individuals like me who are probably their target market?

Take a hotel stay for example - all these bloggers staying over on gifted nights that they don’t need or could well afford themselves.

I would LOVE to see a hotel give this night to a family ( one parent family, front line workers,families finding it tough, ones who wouldn’t get a night away). They record a few videos when they’re there, can remain anonymous if they wish but typing text onto the stories etc....This then gets sent to a blogger who uploads it on their stories and says for example Farnham Estate recently gifted stay to a family this was their experience.... she uploads the videos from the trip showing the room, breakfast, etc so it get the 40/50k exposure but swigs isn’t getting the trip! That would make me book that hotel!

Same with the necklace this morning - send it to a nurse, swigs uploads that with a swipe up and and I would then shop in loulerie...

How do you think we can get to this? I think it’s a change which needs to be made and will only take one or two big brands to step up and lead the way on this.
Your idea is absolute genius!
Company getting the exposure from blogger but a well deserving person receiving the night/product.
This would make me actually want to shop with that company more knowing they appreciate real life people and troubles people are currently going through rather than throwing stuff at bloggers for a few measly snaps with a hashtag.

Does anyone else remember a few years ago seif was inKredibly sick during the night in his bed and subsequently on the carpet. She just left it there until the next day (presumably for the house keeper). Came on her stories barely mentioned the child but complained about her carpet and the stain. Hey swigs maybe the stain wouldn't have been as bad if you'd cleaned it or at least put something on it at the time.
I remember this and it stuck with me because I found it so so odd how she went on. She was filming his room the next day with the bed stripped and pointing to all the places he vomited and complained that she now had to purchase new mattress or was it new duvet? I remember it was a new purchase because I thought to myself who buys new mattress after a child vomits? Surely a good scrub and airing is enough and throw everything into a hot wash.

Last edited:
Ah here. Did you ever see such a spin out on a story to try discredit what people saw and said. People here rightfully pointed out her symptoms and she shouldn’t be going anywhere. Also she always gets that glint in her eye when she’s lying and trying to act like she doesn’t care. She makes a certain face saying she doesn’t care when she totally does. Her whole life is based on what people think of her. And make it juicy. Somebody needs to tag her on the banging a married man who has four Small kids in the back of a shop. Or blowing him in the car when he’d visit her in tullamore Lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The Covid - incredible! She is acting like anyone who gets covid is dirty or something, she really has no idea does she? She did have lots of symptoms, and I'd love to know what doctor told her not to get tested because I wouldn't trust their advice much.

Love how she had to show the original shoes that the gifted ones were a knock off of, just in case we didn't know she had the REAL ones.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.