Tignam #18 Melissa Mills "Bari" The (con) artist formerly known as Tignam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The carry on of her this morning. What is she like? So fake and embarrassing.

Reactions: 7
Lads she doesn’t look well at all. Can you imagine she got Covid for her holidays. I guarantee she’d say nothing and still go.

The difference in filtered and unfiltered Swigs 😳😬

Reactions: 13
If she is going to Mauritius she needs a negative pcr and then an antigen on arrival at the hotel and if she tests positive at the hotel they are removed and send to a medical facility

Reactions: 11
New thread for MMB who is trying to create a new identity.

Thanks to @usefullyuseless for most liked thread suggestion.
How oooorrrrrr youuuu ooolllll? Thanks to my audience for my first ever thread title. I put a lot of work into making it so so innnkkkkredible for you all to enjoy. The CHANEL wine is on me 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She looks shockingly bad today. And its Friday so she will go heavy on the drinking again later on. Those filters change her face completely. Shocking she is without them.

Seriously! This cannot do your self esteem any good. Taken minutes apart 😳
Completely agree it is not mentally healthy to be looking at yourself with those filters on especially the ones she uses … and then having to look at the real you in the mirror. If she is so confident and doesn’t care what people think why use them🤔
How long was she getting ready this morning Jesus she has time to burn.. and please someone tell her to put some foundation in her eye socket her skin looks blue!!!

Reactions: 10
A recap #17… please correct any details I might have missed.
We started the last thread with Tigs showing off a hospital gown and band… looked like Covid with rib pain but never discussed after.
Verruca is in and out of school with a bad cough… don’t even dare imagine a PCR test for fear it would interfere with the mid term break work trip aka family holiday
Poor Tigs and family escape the squat as often as possible… any boring adult’s getaway so daddy can golf and they can watch tv with the LV wash bag.
tagging the tights, hooker boots and a blazer mandatory.
Pippa launched new pjs without modelling in an empty office block/car park view. Tigs pretty much in a grump ever since with an admission that the “longewear “ didn’t make the cut either.
Usual begging for freebies before the hollibops and seemingly in love with an oil slick face so maybe leftover chipper oil could be of use?
Baby Botox in overdrive, her self confessed magnificent teeth, caterpillar eyebrows, cold sores, hair homocide and horrific nails all making the usual appearances. An abundant overuse of filters and kinda covering the kids’ faces. You know she’s gagging to use them for content.
After feeling the heat from here no doubt, Miss Mills felt the need to post about the shocking murder of Ashling Murphy from her hometown. She had felt more emotion towards the death of a fashion guru.
Poor Tigs thinks she’s in her 20s and loves the sports socks over the leggings look at present like Hailey Bieber and discovered butterfly clips in Penney’s. She’s a real trend setter.
We’ve been treated to her depop flogging of second hand swimsuits and well worn out kids veejays. Needs some cash for the holliers. Actually working rather than starting her morning ablutions at 11am before school pick ups might help.
As per usual grammar and punctuation are at an all time low…. The basics are pretty daunting for the poor lamb.
We were treated to an unfiltered makeup application shot… couldn’t possibly do a full video unfiltered. Some things just can’t be unseen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
If she’s so wealthy & extremely comfortable like she claims why does she not donate her clothes to good causes like what a lot of people do. It’s actually embarrassing for her selling her freebies etc on Depop. That coat she got from Actimel should be given to a homeless charity. I know it won’t because she doesn’t appear to have a charitable bone in her body. Sickens me so much, she is living in Cloud Cuckoo land.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Why is wearing the Actimel dry robe thingy in the squat!! She doesn’t even get in the pool on her getaways so why she needs to entertain a dry robe ensemble beggars belief!!

• Haha
What’s the craic with the black jacket- is she trying to give herself a humped back?!! Flying out behind her. She’s clearly v self conscious- trying to hide he receding hair line with her hand all the time

Reactions: 8
If she’s so wealthy & extremely comfortable like she claims why does she not donate her clothes to good causes like what a lot of people do. It’s actually embarrassing for her selling her freebies etc on Depop. That coat she got from Actimel should be given to a homeless charity. I know it won’t because she doesn’t appear to have a charitable bone in her body. Sickens me so much, she is living in Cloud Cuckoo land.
Greed is such an ugly trait. Pippa who she aspires too often sells off designer clothes and then donates the money to charity. Vogue Williams the same. Pity Tigs wouldn't try emulate those traits instead of being a mé féiner.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.