Tignam #14 I got my skipping rope in XL as I wanted oversized

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How tit does her holiday look. She’s a delusional pain in the hole who I’d love to see in ‘real’ life 😂😂
Let's leg it to dundrum next time she says she's going .... it will give me a giggle if nothing else...we could even ask her for her autograph 💃

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Baby Botox....... are u actually serious!!!! She definitely has 50units of Botox in that forehead of hers 🤣🤣🤣 once again "Liar Liar pants on 🔥"

Ok so I wasn’t the only ones looking at the eyebrows lol. The inside of the eyebrows are down so low nearly stuck to her eye and the outside arch is about three inches above her eye. It’s so unnatural looking and insane. The arch is outside of where her eye ends, also nobodies arch is off out there and that high. Ffs. I said here I saw the little bruise beside her eyes the other day and knew it was Botox. Can’t go to Abu Dhabi without the Botox and fillers done. Is she still calling it baby Botox 🤣. Her dr had her sold with that bullshit cause it’s a coined term there’s no such thing. She’s frozen with the Botox I don’t know why she doesn’t admit it. She’s been doing it years. Botox isn’t for old rich ladies anymore everyone is doing it. She should just adjust she’s just like everyone else.

Is gnat why there are so many sunglasses because she fucked her eyebrows up they look horrific like something for Halloween no style what’s so ever all cheap H&M and Zara for her amazing holiday she looks cheap and tacky and desperate

Is that why there are so many sunglasses because she fucked her eyebrows up they look horrific like something for Halloween no style what’s so ever all cheap H&M and Zara for her amazing holiday she looks cheap and tacky and desperate

Last edited:
Is gnat why there are so many sunglasses because she fucked her eyebrows up they look horrific like something for Halloween no style what’s so ever all cheap H&M and Zara for her amazing holiday she looks cheap and tacky and desperate
Totally agree. Trying to look all desperate housewives in her resort baggy dresses and they are all cheap zara h&m tit lol. She has to be wrecked Trying to act like a rich somebody beside the pool. 🤣. lol the whole stupid big hat sunglasses oversized cheap nightdresses. Thinks everyone is looking at her. Ugh she’s a gobshite 🙄

Oh look her common as muck channel sandals are on. They aren’t in anymore tidge. Last years bullshit.

And she’s obsessed with that glass necklace around her neck. Will the bf not splash out and get her some diamonds in Abu Dhabi ffs. Also the amount of oil and tit on that puss with the trout pout. Yet she thinks she’s just fabulous 🤣👍🏼

Last edited:
  • Haha
Why does she always look like she’s after WD40ing her face. It makes me feel a bit sick how she always looks so greasy, it’s a bit sleazy or something. It’s probably the way she’s eye bleeping herself at the same time and the big liver lips up close to the phone 🤢
She’s so tacky and despite reading every single word here about how classless she is, she still doesn’t get it. Pair it all back a few gears Tidge. Looking like the McGregors on holidays is not the way to make people think you’re from money.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have to ask why doesn't she ever buy designer clothes? The only designer items she buys are accessories. Surely if you were super wealthy like she portrays she'd spend the €€€€€ on her clothes rather than zara and h&m, makes no sense to me🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Thread title??
The people in Dubai don't like Tidge nor the Flintstones but the people in Abu Dhabi do.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.