Tignam #12 Tidge Bucket says sod it, I'm not getting a mortgage with Ronnie Corbett

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you all go into the dentist with your teenager? I must be a terrible mother because I wait in the waiting room, or else they go at school time and I give them a note to go.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Most dentists dont allow you in now with covid I had to wait in the car the last time my son was in for treatment

Reactions: 3
Guys what the story with gaff jackets? Missed that so don’t know what’s funny about it! I can’t see her stories anymoreπŸ™„ and the war insta page sometimes doesn’t show all and takes ages to upload so can someone fill me in please πŸ₯΄πŸ˜…

Reactions: 2
Guys what the story with gaff jackets? Missed that so don’t know what’s funny about it! I can’t see her stories anymoreπŸ™„ and the war insta page sometimes doesn’t show all and takes ages to upload so can someone fill me in please πŸ₯΄πŸ˜…
Someone on this thread referred to the "robes" as gaff jackets as usually half the nation call them housecoats and the other half dressing gowns. So gaff meaning house. That's all 😊😊

• Haha
Get an app called story hunt you can add the accounts you want to watch private and wont give them the views much easier than war against the Instagrammers

Reactions: 1
Unpopular opinion here….. I think the MMB Rio and Capri are stunning robes ( I wouldn’t pay €150). I had a quick look at Erin McGregors page and I think her pyjamas and robes look cheap πŸ™Š I definitely think Tidges are nicer but too expensive and probs hand-wash ffs!
Agree.Was shocked to see the price of them
69 euro for pyjamas shorts and a top.I think i will stick to pennys

New thread suggestion : Tiggy and her premium gaff jackets don’t worry about the packet we won’t be buying into this money laundering racket
Take a bow πŸπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

If I told u I have it on good authority Tidges new robes cost €27 incl packaging to make would u be shocked!!!!!!!

That is a over 500% mark up, I would never support GREED!!!!! 😀

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

If I told u I have it on good authority Tidges new robes cost €27 incl packaging to make would u be shocked!!!!!!!

well believe you
I wouldn’t even charge the price and I’m a seamstress I actually handmake Clothes not just pick fabrics and name them

Reactions: 12

I like your good authority. Can I ask how you know and is that the cost from the factory to the office? If that's the case you can tell she hasn't a clue what she is at. 500% πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4

Would well believe it, the price tag is daylight robbery!!

Reactions: 3
I like your good authority. Can I ask how you know and is that the cost from the factory to the office? If that's the case you can tell she hasn't a clue what she is at. 500% πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I obviously can't reveal my sources, but yes €27 is what it costs her & every penny after that is profit!!!!

• Wow
I hope to god she got eXXXTra staff in for the premium launch
There going to be there all night packing all them orders

A whole two more since 9.30 last night winner winner chicken dinner
'Tis God's work you are doing πŸ™ πŸ™Œ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ keeping an eye πŸ‘ on the auld stock lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Blessings upon you πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£

I got my sister beautiful pajamas & a robe last week on Asos for her birthday, they have lovely stuff ☺
I think I will go have nosy on ASOS..thanks πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.