Tignam #10 flat out flogging her "longe wear" but OMG, the state of her hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@NoMoreSpotlight Melissa has asked me get in touch. You haven’t turned up for your shift today to stock take. Please present yourself immediately. Your shift is 7am to 6.30am (23.5 hours) you can take a break then when you finish at 6.30am before you return for tomorrow’s shift at 7am again. You will not make eye contact with Tignam and you will be paid in free woven tatt that you can hang in your house. Please correspond with Melissa only to tell her she looks great , or to say ‘ of course you’re wrecked shur you do so much work’ when she mentions being tired. You are to stock take all stock blindfolded, counting backwards from 100 in Irish. Unfortunately even though high temperatures are expected this weekend, we cannot provide water or air con in the workplace because it has not shipped from China yet of regulations for covid.
Please confirm your availability to work this weekend by reply.
Tigs x

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s hand wash not shower gel. Not sure you should be washing your whole body with it!
Only Tigs could do this. Thick as tit and can't/doesn't read anything.

Anyone see she actually wore a jumper from her "range" on a sunny day today and she is melting. idiot. What did she think would happen?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who brings a cordless lamp outside in the evenings
No one absolutely no one
And the shower gel
Girls if it’s not 1.27 in tesco it ain’t going in the basket nothing over 2 euro in this hours
60 euro for shower gel stop ✋
If you got it “gifted” in a “pr drop” you might let it into the house🤣

Reactions: 2
Surprised she hasn’t mentioned her Covid jab. Her age group has been vaccinated.

Maybe she’s fallen into the tinfoil hat rabbit hole, she’s ripe for that kind of thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'd say she will get the vaccine but wont say she will want it for her holidays save her paying for a pcr test

Reactions: 2
I’m still shocked she’s showering in hand soap 😂😂

What’s a deeeeeeeeeeeeeeepoh
😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s a great sales women. I wore one of my jumpers today and I think it was a big mistake 🤣. Brains.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm just shocked lisa jordan paid for something and it wasnt a #sp # collab or gifted 😂
She did pronounce it “ longewear” though… for that alone I got a laugh

Anyone else notice the hair? I’m slightly obsessed now she made such a big deal about it…. Receding hairline???? Teenager Botox in abundance too. Nails done yet again. They’ll be destroyed

Reactions: 4
Sweet Jesus
She got the nails done again
And they look 👀 so bad like stick on ones are better

Reactions: 8
What’s with all the nail changing. Is it to fill her days. Does she think that’s normal ? Maybe they are like friends to her in there the lonely soul.

A fuckin filter on her hands. I’d say the black out curtains in the bedroom come in handy. 👀. Can’t filter everything 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
"International Tigs" lol. "If you have ordered in Ireland, you will have it tomorrow".

Pissing myself here.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.