Tignam #10 flat out flogging her "longe wear" but OMG, the state of her hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread !

Took the liberty of starting a new thread with a mix of my own suggestion and @Melmcs

Hope that's okay 😊

mod edit; just to be fair, it appears @Buttercream queen won with 19 likes, Hit report if this isn’t that case.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
You did great! As I said, I'm tit at these thread start ups. I'm delighted with our collab!!!

Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
You did great! As I said, I'm tit at these thread start ups. I'm delighted with our collab!!!

Xx
They cut off the second half of the title when they added the "Tignam #10" 🥺 Yours will still be apt for the next one no doubt !!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Yes her hair… not a mention since it was done in the back of the chemists and a cap on too. I’d say Sara is absolutely loving this 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She might find arriving at the office before midday might help getting the orders out a bit quicker.

Don’t know how she subsequently fits it all in…

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How can you in all seriousness put up stories saying sorry for the delay in orders and then post you…girl boss out for lunch ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her hair looks the same as before just shorter? She literally lives on a different planet 😂

Reactions: 4
Delusional Tigs. You sold duck all. Has Joy Porto got hers yet to salivate on?

Reactions: 9
How can you in all seriousness put up stories saying sorry for the delay in orders and then post you…girl boss out for lunch ?!
Like this fuckers that’s show up late to events or work with a Starbucks in their hand and your like excuse me 👀

Reactions: 6
I’d say those ladies who work for her must be fit to throttle her, swanning in for a couple of hours, going on Instagram (with her sunglasses on and her hair tucked into her jacket of course) telling everyone how busy she is, and off she goes again. Did she also get her nails done yet again ? I need a slice of this #girlboss lifestyle.

Is the point of this story just to show us how beautiful she is?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do you ever see young ones out posing for insta pics and cringe a little, but you give them the benefit of the doubt coz they’re only young ones……..I swear if I saw this almost 50 year old posing and eye riding herself at the dinner table, with her teenager, I’d find it hard to restrain myself from saying something.

He must be MORTIFIED but too afraid to say anything 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’d say those ladies who work for her must be fit to throttle her, swanning in for a couple of hours, going on Instagram (with her sunglasses on and her hair tucked into her jacket of course) telling everyone how busy she is, and off she goes again. Did she also get her nails done yet again ? I need a slice of this #girlboss lifestyle.

That’s always the point dahhling😂 You might not know this but she resembles a model #truestory

Correction … lunch and dinner. As I’m not a girl boss running an empire …. Would skipping those events and rolling your sleeves up week one of a launch, not facilitate getting those million orders out in a timely fashion?😂

Reactions: 4
Do you ever see young ones out posing for insta pics and cringe a little, but you give them the benefit of the doubt coz they’re only young ones……..I swear if I saw this almost 50 year old posing and eye riding herself at the dinner table, with her teenager, I’d find it hard to restrain myself from saying something.

He must be MORTIFIED but too afraid to say anything 😞
That’s it - pretending she’s having quality time with her first born when really she’s just admiring herself in her phone

Reactions: 5
She’s in the video showing the poxy dress then next pic the hair is tucked into it . Imagine taking the time lads. She has nothing going on.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.