Tignam #10 flat out flogging her "longe wear" but OMG, the state of her hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Size small, I’m wearing a small....did I mention SMALL? Coz I’m so fabulously skinny.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Damn was going to go to the vanilla pod this morning. Would loved to have seen her in real life.

Reactions: 6
Maybe. Just maybe it wasn’t a love/hate gangster hit on the house after all with those fire rumours. And it was Hana set her room on fire in protest of not being shown on Instagram anymore. And that’s why the bedroom is being remodeled.

The lamp. Ok the kitchen table. 🤣🤣🤣

Maybe. Just maybe it wasn’t a love/hate gangster hit on the house after all with those fire rumours. And it was Hana set her room on fire in protest of not being shown on Instagram anymore. And that’s why the bedroom is being remodeled.

The lamp. Ok the kitchen table. 🤣🤣🤣
On

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
For somebody who’s suppose to be mad into interiors she never has anything on the walls. Always bare. Except for the dam macrame thing she was trying to sell that she moved all over the house when taking pics. And mirrors to look at herself.

You’re not missing a thing!
If Katie price and Jim Carey had a baby. That’s all.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That’s always the point dahhling😂 You might not know this but she resembles a model #truestory

Correction … lunch and dinner. As I’m not a girl boss running an empire …. Would skipping those events and rolling your sleeves up week one of a launch, not facilitate getting those million orders out in a timely fashion?😂
You would think it’s a priority but clearly isn’t 🙄

Reactions: 1
I find it so odd that she blocks out seifs face in an old picture on her stories but yet leaves all the pictures of both of them in her grid. Dont think ive ever known of another person to launch a product and not be there to help out. I bought from The little ones recently and Janette literally pulled everyone she knew in to get through the orders. Melissa clearly has very few or she would be stressed out. Madness for anyone to launch a new product at 6pm on a Friday of a bank holiday anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
[Qyiu TE="Tazzie, post: 5216481, member: 112003"]
Probably wouldn’t even recognise her., She asked me a question when she left me ranting voice note. Would have been my opportunity to answer it 😂😂😂😂
[/QUOTE]

What in God's name was she doing leaving u a voice note and what did she say?

Did u upset our Tiggy?

Reactions: 3
“A viewer” Similar to the way she refers to her followers as “the audience”. I’ve said it before but, could she have a more inflated ego? Honestly. I just do not encounter on a day to day basis people that are as self obsessed as this woman is. I just cannot wrap my head around her. She is not a celebrity or anything special. What am I missing?

Attachments

Reactions: 11
She thinks she is something when really she is a nobody. She is someone who knows the price of everything but the value of nothing. Especially family.

I cant wait to see how she looks in 10 years etc. Aging happens to us all. Cant stop it no matter how hard us women try.

But, hey, Azhar will have some other young wan by then.

If he hasn't already that is.

The insecurity is very high with our Tigs. How you got him could be how you could lose him. Horrible way to live but karma.

Reactions: 8
Guys she wears a size small cuz she is so slim cuz she’s never stops all day! How does she fit it all in I hear you ask! Subsequently she’s a mom running a business empire and also coming on camera to her viewers to show us all how beautiful and skinny and incredible she is!!!
ahhhhh she drives me insane sorry 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who brings a cordless lamp outside in the evenings
No one absolutely no one
And the shower gel
Girls if it’s not 1.27 in tesco it ain’t going in the basket nothing over 2 euro in this hours
60 euro for shower gel stop ✋

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.