TiggyEmeliaRose/littlemisstiggy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow Megan on this account? I think she seems really lovely but her lack of AD declaring drives me mad. She has her and her 2 daughters whole wardrobes kitted out by Monsoon, shes working with Mindful Chef, Interflora and had all the furniture in the playroom gifted by Pottery Barn Kids which is extortionate prices (she got gifted a £500 play kitchen amongst other things). She will occasionally write gifted but not ad, which really bugs me!

Reactions: 2
Does anyone follow Megan on this account? I think she seems really lovely but her lack of AD declaring drives me mad. She has her and her 2 daughters whole wardrobes kitted out by Monsoon, shes working with Mindful Chef, Interflora and had all the furniture in the playroom gifted by Pottery Barn Kids which is extortionate prices (she got gifted a £500 play kitchen amongst other things). She will occasionally write gifted but not ad, which really bugs me!
I feel really sorry for her family. Barely a mention of her sons and she actually has an older daughter; and granddaughter too.

I feel really sorry for her family. Barely a mention of her sons and she actually has an older daughter; and granddaughter too.
No way! She doesnt seem old enough! Are they her husbands kids from a previous relationship?

Reactions: 1
She is lovely but I completely agree about the ads! She has got better recently but the labels should be on almost every story because as you say, her entire wardrobe and the girls' are gifted, as well as the contents of the play room! She must have thousands upon thousands of £££ worth of gifted stuff in her home! :oops:
Disagree with the 'new member' that she doesn't mention the boys, she often does (and occasionally shows them), but she set up the original account all about Tiggy. Tiggy recently said she didn't want to be filmed as much so good for her mum actually listening to her - I still think there's far too much online about them though! They live somewhere isolated and the other week she was storying when she was alone at home with the kids and the sensor went off around the swimming pool area so she went out to investigate! Wtf! I'd have bolted all the doors and put the lights on in every room lol! :oops:
She also has another account called Pippa something, for Pip, I've seen her commenting from there on her own account, which looks a bit strange (but I know it's what a lot of people with multiple accounts do). The girls are adorable and she's obviously a very good mum as they seem a very happy family (from what we see and from how the girls act on videos, I realise we only see a snippet).

I'll tell you what I DO NOT like though! She is definitely trying to beg a free kitchen! In every kitchen post she goes on about how she doesn't like it, how it's awful compared to the rest of the house, how they painted it to "make do" and it's now been 3 years - and she tags a kitchen company ALL the time! She even said on one post, how I'd love a kitchen like this, or something like "wouldn't a ???<insert company name> kitchen look amazing here"! The word begging comes to mind! :oops:
I feel mean saying this because she does come across as lovely and I've asked her questions in the past and she always responds, but it's sadly true! :rolleyes:

No way! She doesnt seem old enough! Are they her husbands kids from a previous relationship?
Her eldest daughter is from a previous relationship - all other kids which she features are her husbands children. Her granddaughter is slightly order than Pippa.

Her eldest daughter is from a previous relationship - all other kids which she features are her husbands children. Her granddaughter is slightly order than Pippa.
Weird how shes never mentioned an older daughter or granddaughter. How do you know this?

My sister knows of her.
Oh right! I thought somebody might have got it wrong. Only because on her blog it says tiggy little sister to 3 brothers, and big sister to pip. And on a lot of her other posts she only says about her 5 children. No mention of an older daughter. I just thought she would be proudly showing her and her granddaughter off if it's true. Sad she doesn't.

Maybe her older daughter doesn’t want to feature or have her daughter featured either. If so I fully appreciate her respecting her daughters wishes on that. It’s refreshing to see with these influencers usually ignoring if the kids don’t want to be featured.
I actually really like following Megan. The girls are adorable and she clearly loves being a mum which is a lot more than can be said for most influencers.
I think she’s fairly clear on what has been gifted too 👍🏻

She still hasn't been gifted a kitchen, if only Monsoon did kitchens.
With an enormous house like that you’d think they’d be able to afford it themselves, surely.. I do quite like Meg and feel she’s got better at marking her ‘AD’ posts. It doesn’t sit right with me that she may have an older daughter and granddaughter that don’t even get a mention.

She has annoyed me so much the last few days! I get that everyone is in the same position with lockdown and home schooling but she doesn't get how privileged she is! All the children have a laptop each to work on, two parents at home to assist. Plus 'walking' the dog... she is just taking her out in their huge garden! That's not having to round everyone up and drag the kids out on a proper walk. No wonder the dog is pooing in the house, its because the more she does it, the more she gets let out where she enjoys herself! Rant over 🤣

Her life is all for the 'gram'
She has annoyed me so much the last few days! I get that everyone is in the same position with lockdown and home schooling but she doesn't get how privileged she is! All the children have a laptop each to work on, two parents at home to assist. Plus 'walking' the dog... she is just taking her out in their huge garden! That's not having to round everyone up and drag the kids out on a proper walk. No wonder the dog is pooing in the house, its because the more she does it, the more she gets let out where she enjoys herself! Rant over 🤣
Same here, her stories are her bragging about what they have, money is obviously no object. How many times do we need to see the cinema screen in their family room or the tennis court, the acres and acres of land or what she has that no one else does. I used to enjoy watching her stories but now I roll my eyes.

This comment was left on a Facebook post about an article Meg wrote..
I was about to pop this on! Doesnt look good does it? Seems like someone who knows her too. I like meg I really do, but the fact she has another daughter and a granddaughter who she has never mentioned, makes me feel uncomfortable

It's true, shes just introduced the daughter! No mention of granddaughter though

She’s addressed the whole situation now in a video. Her daughter has left comments of support on there too. Personally? I’m back to really liking her and respect her for being honest.

She’s addressed the whole situation now in a video. Her daughter has left comments of support on there too. Personally? I’m back to really liking her and respect her for being honest.
Same here, I just felt a bit uncomfortable that she portrayed this lovely family with 5 beautiful children and then it turns out she had another daughter all along. I know i would be devastated if I was her daughter and she never mentioned me once, but, if it was her daughters choice I completely understand. And now I feel bad for doubting her!
Shes obviously a wonderful mum to have a daughter that is so successful and intelligent. As well as 5 lovely young children who seem wonderful.
Im glad she's explained it all and there's no more guessing/gossiping

I'm shocked there isn't more on littlemisstiggy, her account is just constant boasting.