Tiger King Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just finished watching this. I had no idea people kept large cats in their HOUSES! Wtf!
I’d love another series with updates if any of the other crazies got prosecuted. It’s a limited series though so 😭
Definitely something untrustworthy about Carole Baskin 🤨

Reactions: 6
The funeral speech about the balls... in front of the poor dead guys mum ! I was astounded.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The funeral speech about the balls... in front of the poor dead guys mum ! I was astounded.
I know! Ridiculously inappropriate and then he sang a wee song like he hadn’t just spoken about his dead husband’s balls in front of the family 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I LOVED this!! I couldn’t stop watching it 🤣 all though Joe clearly had some problems I would say his heart was in the right place 😬 he was definitely encouraged to make wrong decisions by the guys who wanted his zoo. Do we all think the rumours about carol were true?!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I LOVED this!! I couldn’t stop watching it 🤣 all though Joe clearly had some problems I would say his heart was in the right place 😬 he was definitely encouraged to make wrong decisions by the guys who wanted his zoo. Do we all think the rumours about carol were true?!
Out of all the zoo guys Joe seemed the nicest, the others were a bit sly and creepy. Especially Doc whatshisname with his sex cult!
I think Carol was guilty , she’s all about the money I think.

Reactions: 13
Definitely true!! I want that septic tank dug up!!

Reactions: 8
Definitely true!! I want that septic tank dug up!!
Or did she use him as tiger food?! She’s got a screw loose for sure, didn’t seem to care about her ‘missing’ husband at all and why was his will changed to say ‘in the event of my disappearance’ ? So fishy

Reactions: 8
Out of all the zoo guys Joe seemed the nicest, the others were a bit sly and creepy. Especially Doc whatshisname with his sex cult!
I think Carol was guilty , she’s all about the money I think.
Yeah the bit about the ridiculous 12 hour unpaid shifts the volunteers at carol’s reserve had my jaw on the floor. The hypocrisy! That convinced me she’s corrupt through and through. And her cages honestly looked worse for the animals.

Reactions: 17
Or did she use him as tiger food?! She’s got a screw loose for sure, didn’t seem to care about her ‘missing’ husband at all and why was his will changed to say ‘in the event of my disappearance’ ? So fishy
Do we believe her meat grinder is as small as she says it is? Maybes some of him is tiger food and the rest is under the tank! Howard wants to watch his back!!

Yeah the bit about the ridiculous 12 hour unpaid shifts the volunteers at carol’s reserve had my jaw on the floor. The hypocrisy! That convinced me she’s corrupt through and through. And her cages honestly looked worse for the animals.
Her cages were shocking for those poor animals!

Reactions: 5
I had this thought about the will but then conceded that it could just as much be that he faked his death ? Nothing’s too far fetched for this!
That said she does seem guilty as sin from the evidence shown.

Do we believe her meat grinder is as small as she says it is? Maybes some of him is tiger food and the rest is under the tank! Howard wants to watch his back!!
That’s why hubby was so complimentary and simpering towards her. Scared he’s next up!

Agreed the cages were awful for the animals. I’m maybe being really dim but they look quite flimsy considering they house a shitload of tigers?

That’s why hubby was so complimentary and simpering towards her. Scared he’s next up!

Agreed the cages were awful for the animals. I’m maybe being really dim but they look quite flimsy considering they house a shitload of tigers?
I agree! And when they said that the huge new zoo was going to be built in 6 months?! Is that safe?!

Reactions: 1
I agree! And when they said that the huge new zoo was going to be built in 6 months?! Is that safe?!
I would imagine not but they’re all nutjobs so don’t think health and safety is on their radar!
I felt sorry for all the ‘staff’ they all seemed to be vulnerable misfits living in squalid accommodation and only had manky Walmart meat for food 🤢

It was crazy! But the way Joe snatched the tiger cub away from its mother as soon as it was born disgusted me.

I don’t get how someone said if Carol has fed her husband to the tigers there would be bones left. My moggy cats can completely devour an entire chicken wing bone. Not a trace left of it. So how couldn’t a tiger eat human bones?

Reactions: 9
Watched the first ep last night. I don't know how he can say it isn't animal abuse when they can only use those cubs for 3 months, surely that means they need to be breading them constantly to keep making money!

Reactions: 3
Watched the first ep last night. I don't know how he can say it isn't animal abuse when they can only use those cubs for 3 months, surely that means they need to be breading them constantly to keep making money!
It gets crazier every episode! I feel very sorry for the animals, so cooped up and not fed properly then paraded around for 'entertainment'.

Reactions: 3
It gets crazier every episode! I feel very sorry for the animals, so cooped up and not fed properly then paraded around for 'entertainment'.
I was getting mad just at that last night, why would you want to vist some where like that.
We go to our local wildlife park but that's so different to this hillbilly side show.

Reactions: 1