Tiffany Thinks #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
T's previous vlogmas 2021 was pretty much the same as 2022 but I think she actually recorded them daily. The whole vlogmas thing started out as vloggers doing xmas orientated videos for the whole of december. I suppose like a build up to Christmas? Now many vloggers just put out random daily videos which may not even be xmas related.

Yes Matt has played football on Sundays. I think you are right.

Was it a packet or croissants? If so they usually have 3 to 4 days shelf life similar to all baked goods, bread etc. I know when I visited and stayed in the USA the bread had a few weeks shelf life which suprised me. UK bread is 3 to 4 days.

Well Daisy its a bit mad that these hospital videos have been put out, but nobody knows what surgery she had. T says PE and recommends her online family go google it if they want to know, but there is different types of PE and a surgeon will obviously attempt to remove as minimum as possible. Nobody truely knows when T went for surgery and what surgery took place. If I bumped into a neighbour, collegue or friend and they told me they was having to go for surgery, surely its natural to ask "Oh when are you going into hospital?" and " What surgery are they hoping to do?", these are just basic questions to me.
T keeps reiterating the same sentence "I have always known what surgery would entail", but she is reinterating to her viewers who are in the dark. If I hadn't have joined these threads, I wouldn't have had any clue about what surgery was being proposed for T. Another thing that she repeats is "you know me, you all know that I do this and that". Maybe T thinks she puts out more info than she actually does?

Found it on the TT thread number 12.

Strawberries from Tesco with a use by 30th November. These have a 2 - 3 day date on them usually
Oh ok! It was 30 November, I don’t know why I thought it was 27 November lol I told you all this was doing my head in lol 😂 But if it’s a 2-3 day date, then she probably was in the store around November 27th. Thanks for clearing that up!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
New round, new opportunities to make it even more bizarre.
I cannot imagine the chatter at nurses station. Ok yes I can. “ off to ward she frickin vlogging every day”!!!

In the first few seconds of the vid, I find myself asking - why in the world is she filming while the nurse is trying to access her nose cannula? Such idiocy on Ts part!
I’m wondering how the nurse charted this HA!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I think this is an interesting question, you've made me think about my own feelings.

Admittedly, I've not followed closely anyone else, only read or watched some after they've been mentioned here. I see your point that Jessica and Tiffany both have monetising streams attached. I might have not noticed other similarities if there are.

For me, I feel Tiffany has taken me for a ride that now colours how I view her methods. I feel she's dragged things out and been so evasive to frustrate me to no end just trying to understand the basics of her condition and treatment.

1. She dramatises her videos, the closeups of the coffee mug filling, music, different camera angles. Much more "produced" videos. Really, the music and close ups are only there to create a certain warm, cosy sense of togetherness. I think it makes it all the more callous to string viewers along with such critical gaps in the narrative and timeline. I was not watching to follow a fictionalised story that is long past and missing pieces.

2. Not sure about the Krocks or others, but T celebrates viewer milestones like it's a gauge of successful entertainment, not that people are concerned and want to support her along in her journey. To see gifts and balloons for reaching 50k followers and a new stated goal of 100k followers feels crass, as is her line, "if you LIKE my videos, please subscribe". I was not watching to "like" them, I came to care about her, I watched because I wanted her to know she was surrounded by a supportive group who wanted the best for her. Her construing the # of followers in terms of an accomplishment feels crass to me. It cheapens my purpose for participating and reduces me to a mere number. I feel used.

3. I understand many subs ask her for the names of the items she uses. I looked through Jessica's list, hers seems more relevant to her experiences of both cancer and vegan food as opposed to what seems arbitrary items that T adds. She's not a chef, the affiliated links or promos to the air fryer or food delivery, for example, really feel pushed for HER financial benefit instead of a benefit to her audience, as @LeonorG mentioned.

4. I also noticed that JJ Simpleton who just began selling tshirts priced them a couple dollars cheaper than T. That is representative to me of how T is just trying to squeeze every last p of profit out of her audience. Her PO box, the same. Her never being up front about any need for funds or change in circumstances doesn't elicit any understanding or empathy. It is not obvious and Matt and family buy her expensive gifts as she continues to shop a lot a lot for herself of fluff purchases, many of which she ends up returning. She lives in a very materialistic world. They dine out a lot, money does not seem to be an issue. Her audience is not big spenders when I see many subs acknowledge their own hardships (whether true or not). She does not give a percentage of tshirt sales to a cancer charity. That should have been the least of it, no matter that she made a donation at the RM tree event.

I only realised her 'influencer' tricks after joining Tattle, ie, asking questions to increase viewer engagement, etc. The repetitive We Got This push became tiresome, like many, I was starting to copy her sentence "the link is at the bottom...". She's like a one trick pony that grated on me after awhile, it made me desire a more honest, clear "diary" than hers that had become so repetitive.

Of course, I don't think any of the monetary measures would have mattered if I'd not felt so toyed with by her evasiveness and her refusal to explicate the details of her diagnosis, treatment plan and why the doctors were proceeding this way. Her cagey responses when pressed only increased my suspicion and scepticism. I think if other 'influencers' were less than straightforward and began delaying any updates at all for weeks on end or were vague on the details, I'd probably feel the same way about them. I am not invested in them at this point, though, so, I probably would not feel like I'd been taken for a ride.

Seeing her tricks and money schemes in the cold light of day puts a harsher spin on them. Every time she adds another one, it only adds to my opinion of her manipulations. Her persistent refusal to be up front regarding the details only serves to confirm my sense of distrust in her and view that this is primarily a financial endeavour to her. Her finally feeling pressed to admit some of the inadequacies, omissions and delays at least clears the air about what she's been putting out all along and the falsity in her pretence of this being a "family" or her telling us "everything". All I know is that she had some operation under the umbrella of "pe" more than a month ago and she is now back at home. I wish her a successful healing and prognosis, but I'm not waiting around for her to tell us about it nor am I engaging myself in her journey. I simply no longer trust her motives in what she reveals and I refuse to be another pawn to her.
Absolutely. May I add that Jacob Singleton is selling shirts a bit cheaper, sure but also the majority of the money is going to help two cancer organizations, the rest is to help him pay for his advocacy trip to Washington I think .

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Tiffany really doesn’t come across as very smart or articulate in her vlogs - I wonder if she’s really like that, or if she just plays up the ditzy-girl persona on camera because she thinks it’s cute. I find it hard to believe she’s a qualified healthcare professional who worked as an optometrist prior to getting sick, yet doesn’t even know how to ask her doctors basic questions!?

Is she just playing stupid because she’s in denial about the seriousness of her condition? I know everyone copes differently but her specific brand of blind optimism cannot be good for her or her loved ones, and I really wish she’d sought counselling when she was first diagnosed.

I wish Tiffany all the best for her recovery from this surgery and hope she manages to beat the cancer, or at least live a fulfilling life with it for as long as possible. I really do. But the way she’s documenting her illness (or claiming to do so) is beginning to wear thin.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Absolutely. May I add that Jacob Singleton is selling shirts a bit cheaper, sure but also the majority of the money is going to help two cancer organizations, the rest is to help him pay for his advocacy trip to Washington I think .
Yes. Absolutely. Oops, I see I spelled his name incorrectly, too, thanks for the correction!

I’m wondering how the nurse charted this HA!
"Patient has remarkably resumed her regular activities post-haste."

Something like that, perhaps? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes. Absolutely. Oops, I see I spelled his name incorrectly, too, thanks for the correction!

"Patient has remarkably resumed her regular activities post-haste."

Something like that, perhaps? ;)
Patient complains of blurred vision, but thankfully managed to find the ‘on’ button on her camera today and attended some self directed diversional therapy! 🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
For those following Jessica Krock....per her iG which is almost in real time she had a bit of a set back last night and had to be admitted to hospital again. Had something to do with drain. She seems okay. Those first days are never easy.

• Sad
Just watched a bit of Tiffany's latest vlog. I can't sit through all of it any longer so I fast-forward through it and select a couple of short bits. I could see how much pain and distress she was in, so I felt for her. Hopefully she is now far further on in her recovery at home.

Reactions: 8
Just watched a bit of Tiffany's latest vlog. I can't sit through all of it any longer so I fast-forward through it and select a couple of short bits. I could see how much pain and distress she was in, so I felt for her. Hopefully she is now far further on in her recovery at home.
I watched it....again I have more questions....not familiar at all with RM or NHS...but it that considered a room? Is she going to be transferred to something more private like she had for the C-diff. Is it like this because step down that still have lots of machines going that need to be monitored?
And another big question....is there some sort of STREET DEMONSTRATION going on for at least the first 1/2 of the video.I know there was a nurse's strike around the time she was in. I see via googling that on Dec. 20th they were marching at that hospital and must have been what is heard. I think Dec. 20 would be about right per the never changing timeline. I mean that is a lot of noise. That combined with the noise in that "ward" I just don't know how anyone gets rest.

Last edited:
The day had started well, she walked and did really well with the help of two young physiotherapists, and then she was allowed to drink a liquid soup, which she calls "consommé". Amma was there and filmed when she walked, but Matt has been back to work.
What surprises me the most is that it is very very noisy. There's clearly a strike outside, maybe it's the nurses' strike?
The day had started well but ended badly, it's true that it must be difficult for her, I feel for her ... But as usual she can film but can't talk about what happened after 4 pm because it makes her cry so we will know why next time (maybe). She clearly chose to edit the videos with the suspense at the end...

I’m one minute into Tiffany’s blog and completely furious.

I have sympathised with her a lot, I thought people were too harsh. Her first video waking up from aenesthetic etc didn’t bother me because there is nothing to be offended by when viewing the reality of many cancer patients.

but yes I’m sick of it now. Filming her walking through the ward, stopping for a photo with nurses? Wtf was that. I’ve been on a ward for 5 days due to fluid on my lung and quite frankly I would be effing furious if that was going on where I’m trying to rest. I don’teven take phone calls because I don’t want to disrupt the people around me.

what is she trying to do?? She wants to show the reality of cancer? Then sit down and talk about it because carrying on like that on a bay of patients should not be allowed.

I always believed she didn’t owe anyone an explanation on anything, and I guess she doesn’t. But if she wants a personal diary for herself then she doesn’t need to put it on the internet I’ve lost two friends to cancer this year, a 21 yearold And a 29 year old. Both of whom started blogging/Tik tokking about their cancer. But instead of just talking about themselves, they talk about the cancer itself, their gene mutations, their treatment plans, symptoms to watch outfor etc.

im actually sick of her, thesevlogs are overstepping the line of other patients but also the nurses who don’t actually have the time to stand for a photo graph for a bunch of random people on the internet!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I only watched a bit, but you could clearly hear the nurses strike going on outside. So it was either 15 or 20 Dec. I bet it was the 15th.

Reactions: 10
I watched it....again I have more questions....not familiar at all with RM or NHS...but it that considered a room? Is she going to be transferred to something more private like she had for the C-diff. Is it like this because step down that still have lots of machines going that need to be monitored?
And another big question....is there some sort of STREET DEMONSTRATION going on for at least the first 1/2 of the video.I know there was a nurse's strike around the time she was in. I see via googling that on Dec. 20th they were marching at that hospital and must have been what is heard. I think Dec. 20 would be about right per the never changing timeline. I mean that is a lot of noise. That combined with the noise in that "ward" I just don't know how anyone gets rest.
Definitely there are some people outside who are on strike and demonstrating in the street … It is so loud … I wonder what day it was I think you are right, surgery was on the 15th then …

Reactions: 7
I only watched a bit, but you could clearly hear the nurses strike going on outside. So it was either 15 or 20 Dec. I bet it was the 15th.
given how many days have passed since surgery I think it is Dec. 20th....tough to listen to in a hospital.

Reactions: 7
I have never thought that being in hospital in the UK is conducive to recovering from anything 😒. Apart from when you are too ill to care, they are too hot, too noisy, too much light, they are like being in the middle of a bus station. Night nurses sit at the end of the ward having convos at the tops of their voices, all lights blazing. Thank goodness I was only in for four nights, I was climbing the walls. My lovely nurse saved my sanity.
CCU tends to be just bays with curtains, similar on wards which can be four or six beds. The worst thing was in hospice with my m-i-l, an eight bed ward with no privacy as people died, it traumatised me for life.
Re the disruption, my bet is Dec 20th.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Definitely there are some people outside who are on strike and demonstrating in the street … It is so loud … I wonder what day it was I think you are right, surgery was on the 15th then …
Yes that lines up to what everyone was saying about the nurses striking

Reactions: 4
I sincerely don't understand why she is constantly filming in the hospital, especially with other patients so close by and needing their rest. It's very selfish of her. And the vlogs are repetitive and boring. How many times has she explained that she's turned every 2 hours or the TPN she's getting or or or?
Also, to me she does not look good in this clip. Now that the swelling is gone you can see how thin her face is with dark circles under her eyes.
She needs to put the damn camera down!

---

I have sympathised with her a lot, I thought people were too harsh. Her first video waking up from aenesthetic etc didn’t bother me because there is nothing to be offended by when viewing the reality of many cancer patients.

but yes I’m sick of it now. Filming her walking through the ward, stopping for a photo with nurses? Wtf was that. I’ve been on a ward for 5 days due to fluid on my lung and quite frankly I would be effing furious if that was going on where I’m trying to rest. I don’teven take phone calls because I don’t want to disrupt the people around me.

what is she trying to do?? She wants to show the reality of cancer? Then sit down and talk about it because carrying on like that on a bay of patients should not be allowed.

I always believed she didn’t owe anyone an explanation on anything, and I guess she doesn’t. But if she wants a personal diary for herself then she doesn’t need to put it on the internet I’ve lost two friends to cancer this year, a 21 yearold And a 29 year old. Both of whom started blogging/Tik tokking about their cancer. But instead of just talking about themselves, they talk about the cancer itself, their gene mutations, their treatment plans, symptoms to watch outfor etc.

im actually sick of her, thesevlogs are overstepping the line of other patients but also the nurses who don’t actually have the time to stand for a photo graph for a bunch of random people on the internet!!!
Agreed. Way over the line. Selfish of her.

• Heart

As has always been the case with Tiffany… more about the numbers to get the $$$, less about anything else and her care factor for her followers is definitely big fat 0!

---

Well the question that was put forward some months ago re debating if the hospital might give her a private room is off the table for discussion I’m thinking! 🤣

Reactions: 6
As has always been the case with Tiffany… more about the numbers to get the $$$, less about anything else and her care factor for her followers is definitely big fat 0!

---

Well the question that was put forward some months ago re debating if the hospital might give her a private room is off the table for discussion I’m thinking! 🤣
for sure off the table....

Reactions: 5
Her hair on the back of her head... OMG it looks like a rat's nest.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.