Tiffany Thinks #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I responded to her post about meeting Matt by stating - - So, it's been 4 years. I pointed out that Dec 2019 would have been her 1 yr anniversary. Then I said Congrats!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't care if Tiffany loves Christmas, wears Christmas pyjamas, says "Mmmm" a lot a lot, or cares to share anything from her cancer journey or not. I just wish she would either stop talking about it and using it as clickbait, OR tell everyone upfront when her surgery date is and what is really going on. I don't even care if she wants to merch her experience as long as she is up front about it. It's not fair to keep loyal supporters , many of whom have cancer or some other ailments themselves, hanging.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I don't care if Tiffany loves Christmas, wears Christmas pyjamas, says "Mmmm" a lot a lot, or cares to share anything from her cancer journey or not. I just wish she would either stop talking about it and using it as clickbait, OR tell everyone upfront when her surgery date is and what is really going on. I don't even care if she wants to merch her experience as long as she is up front about it. It's not fair to keep loyal supporters , many of whom have cancer or some other ailments, hanging.
I agree. What it all comes down to for me is the click baiting. Like you say, I wish her well but at the end of the day, it is her life so if she wants to focus on all this inane tit and do nothing to aid her recovery, then so be it. Her life to waste. She's correct, we don't have to watch. But I just can't accept that she is making money off the good nature of her viewers, many of whom have put so much effort into trying to help her, only to be met with "block and delete" and absolutely no information regarding her condition at all. No, she doesn't have to share it if she doesn't want to, but then she shouldn't be titling every vlog *cancer* with the dire thumbnails and then no further mention, like literally not even one sentence. It's completely false advertising and considering she's making a brand and a business out of this, it's not ok. She's a grand manipulator and it's disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
TLDR Recap: We don't really know much of anything for certain except air fryers are good, nibbles of food are good, there is a PO Box to send stuff to, and Matt and Tiffany have matching pajamas for the 3rd, 4th, 5th or 6th?? year in a row.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I cannot believe a channel like hers with 100k subscribers.

A channel of fakery and untruths. And all things fluff. No substance, no urging people to get checked.

And blatantly ignoring all the well-meaning tips and advice from viewers.

Also ignoring other cancer warriors who take the time to type out their own experieces.

Oh so she reads every post ay?

All she demands is subscribe and merch.

Selfish.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
TLDR Recap: We don't really know much of anything for certain except air fryers are good, nibbles of food are good, there is a PO Box to send stuff to, and Matt and Tiffany have matching pajamas for the 3rd, 4th, 5th or 6th?? year in a row.
This is actually a really good point, and hole in their story. You could cut open their relationship and age it like rings in a tree by the number of matching Christmas pyjamas they have. I have only seen 1 or 2 pairs I think. If she has been with matt for 20 years, I want to see 20 sets and I want to see them today.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
'
calendar).
on the Stand up to cancer vid which was over a year ago she stated it was 5 yrs together..so she’s purposely made Matt now say facing into the camera that they’ve been together for 5 yrs with the calendar bit..but it’s still only four..shes crafty but she can’t change solid facts..'

I know it feels like a year, lol, but it was only this summer that the SU2C video was run.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I flip through her video until I see her on her own as she never discusses cancer whilst Matt and Amma are there mind you even then it's usually her mind numbingly just repeating the same sentence over and over

Reactions: 10
This is actually a really good point, and hole in their story. You could cut open their relationship and age it like rings in a tree by the number of matching Christmas pyjamas they have. I have only seen 1 or 2 pairs I think. If she has been with matt for 20 years, I want to see 20 sets and I want to see them today.
Well she has a christmas sweater section in her house, I'm sure there's a huge matching PJ section adjacent to it :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know it feels like a year, lol, but it was only this summer that the SU2C video was run.
It was originally released last spring (so around 8 months ago), but re-released in August. I think they took some info out relating to her being stage 4.
This SU2C facebook post is dated 19th April 2022, but if I post it, the link takes you to the re-released video if that makes sense (released in August).

If you google "stand up to cancer tiffany Facebook" you will see the date of the original post as 19th April 2022. That is when I saw it, and when Tiffany posted it on her instagram. So it is fair to assume it was made close to a year ago I think, or perhaps a little less.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I flip through her video until I see her on her own as she never discusses cancer whilst Matt and Amma are there mind you even then it's usually her mind numbingly just repeating the same sentence over and over
yes I have noticed that too..only exception is the "clown car convos" after an appointment. It is almost like they should not hear anything about cancer or the nitty gritty of the surgery...heck she does not even want to hear it.

Reactions: 11
This 18 year old woman discusses her ovarian cancer diagnosis. She makes it clear that she will keep vlogging about different topics, but wants her viewers to know why she's going to look and sound different in the upcoming months. This is how you handle a lifestyle channel and cancer:

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How does she manage to look totally ill in the thumbnails but fairly OK in the rest of the video?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
1 minute in and she's telling me what a soft boiled egg is. Jesus take the wheel. THIS is the content we've been waiting for my loving tattle fam. THIS IS IT.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Shes LOST HER MIND
The excitement over a cup of tea
GIVE ME STRENGTH🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Her day 5 is just as boring as the previous 4. I skipped thru 95% of it. She did post that her Dr's want another full set of scans and then surgery will be right after. CT, MRI and PET. Seems odd and yet another delay. But she said surgery will be before Xmas. Makes me wonder if surgeons are concerned about spread. Scans are booked. I wonder if they've already happened since she films a week ahead of posting.

She is so immature. Filming herself jumping out to scare Matt. My god! I've noticed she's making much more of a point now to show herself eating. She is reading our comments here for sure.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.