Tiffany Brien #2 Trust Fund Tiffy threw a hissy. Now she’s back, bet she’s pissy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would love know why she is selling it when only completed last year... especially when she always seemed happy there. She has a new insta which is private - she’s put the link for the house on property pal in the bio... she’s not exactly hiding it... something about it seems strange to me 🤔

Would love know why she is selling it when only completed last year... especially when she always seemed happy there. She has a new insta which is private - she’s put the link for the house on property pal in the bio... she’s not exactly hiding it... something about it seems strange to me

Reactions: 4
I was coming here for this too lol! I’m surprised to see it up for sale, it is a beautiful home if you’ve got that sorta ££££ about you.

Reactions: 2
Defo a nice house, not sure about the back "garden." Seems to be a lack of fencing (boundary issues?) On the left side from the property to the garden at the back. So literally next door could just walk by your kitchen. Lol wonder why shes selling? Maybe she was investing the money to potentially flip the house and resell anyways? The property market is absolutely crap at the moment, so she might just be cutting her losses and selling up anyways? Cant see her trading in for anything less than what she already has.

Reactions: 3
I think that's pretty steep for that house, I know it's a good area but a house price like that could get you far more around there.

Matty was also selling his house so maybe buying together but they haven't been together that long, have they?

Pretty sure this is Matts house
The first post of her on his insta is from March so not long at all.

The first post of her on his insta is from March so not long at all.
I think they were going out from just after Christmas but still seems way too soon, although everyone’s relationships are different and we only know a rough timeline of how long they’ve been going out, not a timeline of the stage of where their relationship is at. They also kinda seemed like they were living in each others houses anyway.

I do remember she said she would stay in that house for around 4 years. I’m gona throw this out there (although none of my business) maybe she’s pregnant 🙊

They are certainly looking on the bright side asking for almost half a mil for a terrace property in northern ireland at the outset of a severe recession regardless of its era. Probably hoping for a quick sale due to the stamp duty being suspended until march.

Reactions: 9
I wonder are they buying somewhere bigger together... although seems very quick considering only together since March. They must be still together as she is the listing agent for selling his house 🤣

I came on here within a few minutes of it being posted and you guys were already on it! I don't reckon she's made much profit on it at all. Someone mentioned spending £100k. She completely gutted that house (which wasn't even a doer-upper) and I wouldn't be shocked to hear she put £200k into that renovation. Even with discounts etc. For the spec of house I'm not sure it is overpriced, those streets around Seapark are definitely very pricey for the size of houses and gardens because of the location.
I reckon shes made a hefty profit...shes savvy when it comes to £££££

I think that's pretty steep for that house, I know it's a good area but a house price like that could get you far more around there.

Matty was also selling his house so maybe buying together but they haven't been together that long, have they?

Pretty sure this is Matts house
His is more reasonably priced at least.

Same rug outside on both?

I live near the area and it’s highly sought after location... she’s definitely playing on the location side with regards to the price! She’s probably testing the water to see if much interest in it, especially when there will be no stamp duty on it!

Her husband owned a fast food restaurant in Belfast that was liquidated about 2/3 years ago. He must own money back to his creditors for that. It's just convenient he is/was a chartered accountant and has since gone on to open a subway franchise.

I think you're talking about allthatspretty Britishblue.

She definitely said she planned to live there for a good few years and it wasn't a flip job.

Last edited:
beltel tweeted about her house sale earlier - no positive responses at all :ROFLMAO:

Mod edit thread locked as account deactivated, please report when it comes back live to get it reopened.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.