Tiffany Brien #2 Trust Fund Tiffy threw a hissy. Now she’s back, bet she’s pissy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For sure a fantastic cause , very deserving and I’m sure in need of funds.

It was the ‘Cathy’s’ sign, show off photos of her garden, constant reference to #bekind and ‘make lunch not war’ that took me to the fair. Manipulating things for ‘Cathy’s’ cause. Look at me and how positive and #kind I am.

Not to mention blatant Covid issues:
- just back from a holiday in France, @Bgr101 said someone there was just back from Portugal. Even if not quarantining is not illegal it shouldn’t be promoted imo.

- despite protests that people were social distancing, or staying in ‘friendship groups’???? People were in the background obviously not 2m apart. Didn’t see any masks either. Did see some selfies posted with people close / touching each other.

- how well everyone was ‘social distancing’ was mentioned before she even posted about the donations. I didn’t see her encourage followers to donate either? But I haven’t looked since yesterday.

- buffet style food which has been banned in hotels / restaurants etc

- teepee - are we to believe that people were in it one at a time only to maintain 2m social distance? also a chess game that obviously lots of people would have been touching (or no one touching?? making it pointless other than #gifted #ad)

I hope they raised a good chunk of money but the charade wasn’t great honestly

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
For sure a fantastic cause , very deserving and I’m sure in need of funds.

It was the ‘Cathy’s’ sign, show off photos of her garden, constant reference to #bekind and ‘make lunch not war’ that took me to the fair. Manipulating things for ‘Cathy’s’ cause. Look at me and how positive and #kind I am.

Not to mention blatant Covid issues:
- just back from a holiday in France, @Bgr101 said someone there was just back from Portugal. Even if not quarantining is not illegal it shouldn’t be promoted imo.

- despite protests that people were social distancing, or staying in ‘friendship groups’???? People were in the background obviously not 2m apart. Didn’t see any masks either. Did see some selfies posted with people close / touching each other.

- how well everyone was ‘social distancing’ was mentioned before she even posted about the donations. I didn’t see her encourage followers to donate either? But I haven’t looked since yesterday.

- buffet style food which has been banned in hotels / restaurants etc

- teepee - are we to believe that people were in it one at a time only to maintain 2m social distance? also a chess game that obviously lots of people would have been touching (or no one touching?? making it pointless other than #gifted #ad)

I hope they raised a good chunk of money but the charade wasn’t great honestly
Yes, have to agree that it turned into an obvious attempt at promotion of CM and her acquaintances. Almost every photo was tagged with one or more of the ‘Insta club’ and the suppliers of the goodies. I guess that’s the phoney world they live in.

imagine CM running a charitable event in private and not using it to promote herself or her acquaintances Insta accounts. Imagine, IMAGINE!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone seen CM wing woman Rebecca Maguires latest IG story, strutting through Belfast with her gay bestie filming her arse as she struts down the street towards James Street South, utter cringe, the woman is supposed to be a health professional and wants to be taken seriously.

As for her Negativity Not Welcome tag, if I see something hypocritical or something I don't agree with I'll call it out. It is not bullying or trolling to have an opinion of someone when they put their whole life online for attention and likes.

Add to that she's promoting botox and lip fillers to her many followers who are young and impressionable.
At least she wasnt making fun of a homeless guy like she did before..

• Wow
I feel like her major focus was directed at tattle. She doesnt have a thread on here, her name has popped up maybe 5 times, she said someone said she couldnt keep a man, i said that about CM , not about her. I assume someone screenshotted her a convo out of context . She has then spent literally all day sharing posts of people praising and adoring her story about trolling. It just doesnt sit right with me. I have never in my life dm'ed anyone abuse but i will come on here and discuss things that annoy me. I feel i am entitled to do so. As before, girls if you are reading here and see things about you maybe just log off.
I know Rebecca through mutual friends and have met her on a few occasions. She’s a weird one that I can’t figure out and IF someone said on here she couldn’t keep a man, I feel bad to say I’m not entirely surprised they thought that, as narrow minded as it may be. She’s not approachable, she’s cold, her self importance is through the roof and she’s just not that pleasant to people she obviously doesn’t think are up to par or on the same level as her. Ironically she treated me with disdain when I know for a fact my job is much higher paid than hers and does significant good, compared to a part time radio voice who needs two others on the radio slot and her name isn’t the headline. I’m sorry she went through what she did but sepsis isn’t a cure for (in my opinion) a horrible personality. 🤷‍♀️ Edit to add I know this all sounds very harsh but I have met her, she was horrible, I mentioned to our mutual friend who I later found out brought it up with Rebecca so this isn’t exactly behind Rebeccas back and she knows I feel this way. She’s since been worse when we’ve met in person, presumably because she knows my true opinions of her. If she thinks hard enough she’ll know who I am and I’m fine with that - not exactly slagging her off behind a wall of sorts as she’s well aware of my feelings which is the same as quite a few of my friends.

the whole thing with Tiffany is that while she’s now inactive again I have nothing new to add to the table. I think if anything, out of all the social media “influencers” she’s showed she’s not really a narcissist, as a classic symptom of this is that they usually do not care at all what anyone thinks of them and like to highlight any inadequacies of people with a different opinion. she’s taken herself off and not gone on to stories like LMD or justJulie or Cathy to laugh and say these idiots on tattle lead sad lives and don’t annoy me 😂 I’ll respect her for that.

I only know who some of them are from that one programme they did - ‘beauty queen and single’ on bbc ni. Watched most of one episode.... probably the most embarrassing ni reality programme I’ve seen.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08f3lj6

...thinking this is probably where R Maguire got the idea she’s ‘tv personality’? Not sure of anything else this crowd have been in.
without giving much away I’m linked to the production company who made that show. Gemma was a massive flirt with many married men who worked on the team and unfortunately one of them who I thought was a good one was up her ass. I know his wife so considered showing her the ridiculous messages but thought better of it as it’s not my place. She’s pretty darn desperate and her latest post today is edited and filtered more than the rest (and that’s saying something) I seen her the other week walking her dog and her legs are not that size, they’re much much much bigger and while there’s nothing wrong with that why bother when she’s out and about that much we know it’s all a lie?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Nice post. Seems genuine and insightful 👍🏻

Regarding Rebecca McKinney, CM etc, I have a theory that anyone who posts thousands of filtered selfies on the web, is crazily insecure and uncomfortable in their own skin, as well as being desperate for attention.

Such people will never really feel at ease in social situations and will throw up a wall of nastiness and coldness in order to compensate and cope.

It’s why they are ALL single. Nobody with half a life would even begin to be bothered about cultivating a fake online persona via Instagram pics, much less at their age (well into 30’s and 40’s).

One can either have a real life or a fake Insta life. Never both. And if they are ever in a relationship, their partner will ALWAYS play second fiddle to the attention seeking.

Which is why their relationships never last.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I know Rebecca through mutual friends and have met her on a few occasions. She’s a weird one that I can’t figure out and IF someone said on here she couldn’t keep a man, I feel bad to say I’m not entirely surprised they thought that, as narrow minded as it may be. She’s not approachable, she’s cold, her self importance is through the roof and she’s just not that pleasant to people she obviously doesn’t think are up to par or on the same level as her. Ironically she treated me with disdain when I know for a fact my job is much higher paid than hers and does significant good, compared to a part time radio voice who needs two others on the radio slot and her name isn’t the headline. I’m sorry she went through what she did but sepsis isn’t a cure for (in my opinion) a horrible personality. 🤷‍♀️ Edit to add I know this all sounds very harsh but I have met her, she was horrible, I mentioned to our mutual friend who I later found out brought it up with Rebecca so this isn’t exactly behind Rebeccas back and she knows I feel this way. She’s since been worse when we’ve met in person, presumably because she knows my true opinions of her. If she thinks hard enough she’ll know who I am and I’m fine with that - not exactly slagging her off behind a wall of sorts as she’s well aware of my feelings which is the same as quite a few of my friends.

the whole thing with Tiffany is that while she’s now inactive again I have nothing new to add to the table. I think if anything, out of all the social media “influencers” she’s showed she’s not really a narcissist, as a classic symptom of this is that they usually do not care at all what anyone thinks of them and like to highlight any inadequacies of people with a different opinion. she’s taken herself off and not gone on to stories like LMD or justJulie or Cathy to laugh and say these idiots on tattle lead sad lives and don’t annoy me 😂 I’ll respect her for that.

without giving much away I’m linked to the production company who made that show. Gemma was a massive flirt with many married men who worked on the team and unfortunately one of them who I thought was a good one was up her ass. I know his wife so considered showing her the ridiculous messages but thought better of it as it’s not my place. She’s pretty darn desperate and her latest post today is edited and filtered more than the rest (and that’s saying something) I seen her the other week walking her dog and her legs are not that size, they’re much much much bigger and while there’s nothing wrong with that why bother when she’s out and about that much we know it’s all a lie?
Totally agree with you. I met Gemma Garrett in a hair salon a while ago where she was hanging about. I had to do a double take because she is nothing like her photos. The only thing that gave her away was that big puffy face. How she was ever a beauty queen is beyond belief. 🙈 She came across as an absolute puke 🤢 imo.

Tiffany's birthday recently.
I wonder if she got that Rolex from daddy she was begging for before christmas :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
I disagree with the above post about how caring what people think means Tiff definitely isn’t a narcissist. Narcissists absolutely care what people think about them. They are so ashamed of their true selves that they curate an image they portray to the world, an outward charm/a mask. They can’t stand when this mask is removed, or the loss of control.

Not making an argument that T is a narc, merely that her caring enough to go off of Instagram isn’t proof of much, other than that she is human! Don’t forget, Tiffany came on here multiple times, threatening and doxing people. She has attempted to cover up and whitewash her Instagram and depop (see top rated post by best_of_the_west). I can’t help but feel Tiffany gave up her Instagram because she was completely exposed on here and her attempts at controlling the narrative/ her image didn’t work. It was a choice between having the instagram audience and the criticisms, or leave the audience and not have to deal with any criticisms. She chose the latter.

I also can’t help but feel Tiffany has goaded the boyfriend into posting pictures now that he has a bigger audience than her. Two posts since she deactivated her old account, when a quick glance shows that before that he only uploaded every couple of months. Not to mention she has a personal private account now.

I think for someone like Tiff she’s found a good balance. She’s still got the online platform to post her perfectly curated life online (albeit to a limited audience) so she can still get the admiration and validation but she doesn’t have to deal with the scrutiny of being an “influencer”.

Reactions: 9
I see a Lisburn Road boutique have now posted re Tiffs departure from instagram.
You're a month late to the party, what gives?
Her "unpaid" work promoting them on social media must be starting to hurt the old pockets now that shes "off" the gram.

Reactions: 6
I see a Lisburn Road boutique have now posted re Tiffs departure from instagram.
Her "unpaid" work promoting them on social media must be starting to hurt the old pockets now that shes "off" the gram.
The same place that was running a competition in conjunction with Tiffany and a designer to design a dress. The winner got the dress made to wear and their prize was the dress they designed and £100. Then the dress would be sold to the millions! I don't know how much designers make but I sure hope it's more than £100 to design a dress that will retail for about £300!!! Talk about free labour and scammers.

Reactions: 6
The same place that was running a competition in conjunction with Tiffany and a designer to design a dress. The winner got the dress made to wear and their prize was the dress they designed and £100. Then the dress would be sold to the millions! I don't know how much designers make but I sure hope it's more than £100 to design a dress that will retail for about £300!!! Talk about free labour and scammers.
Yeah I found the prize quite cheap for what they'd get in return. Even if they sold ten of the dresses uk wide with a 3-400 price tag they'd still be quids in.

Last edited:
Same auld shite. None of them even bothered to do any research into it. Just assume its bullying because that's what she's said. Should come and read the first thread here!

If a business has to rely on Tiffany Brien to keep them afloat the they probably aren’t a very viable one

Wonder how many gifted dresses she got of them over the years.... Almost as good as being paid

Reactions: 2
Wonder how many gifted dresses she got of them over the years.... Almost as good as being paid
exactly. It’s not as if dressing up and taking a photo of yourself is hard work. My guess is Tiffany got the free dresses/dresses on loan, then had a chance to post a pic of herself (which is something she very much seemed to be into doing). It was by and by that her following provided an audience for the dresses.

Unless she grafted behind the till/ did some web design for them?

seems to me it was a mutually beneficial arrangement rather than Tiffany working hard to promote a local business, unless anyone knows otherwise?

exactly. It’s not as if dressing up and taking a photo of yourself is hard work. My guess is Tiffany got the free dresses/dresses on loan, then had a chance to post a pic of herself (which is something she very much seemed to be into doing). It was by and by that her following provided an audience for the dresses.

Unless she grafted behind the till/ did some web design for them?

seems to me it was a mutually beneficial arrangement rather than Tiffany working hard to promote a local business, unless anyone knows otherwise?
I think it was a mutually beneficial agreement for them and it probably started when she was Miss NI. I was living in Belfast a few years ago and she would do posts for that store and also tag a designer by the name of Kevan Jon - she wore a lot of the dresses to events, and she probably got to keep them. It looks like a nice store from the outside but I'd never set foot in there after all the Tiff posts. They'd be fawning over her constantly.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.