Tiffany Brien #2 Trust Fund Tiffy threw a hissy. Now she’s back, bet she’s pissy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So..... about Rebecca McKinney and the insults she mentioned in her trolling vid.

I’ve had a wee nosy through the Irish & northern Irish influencer threads. The only other place I can find that she’s mentioned on is Melissa riddell’s thread.

I saw maybe 8-9 posts in total referring to her. Most of them speculating about her friendship with MR, a couple wondering if she was single / why she’d stopped posting about her bf, and one saying they didn’t like her voice and thought she came across as a bit stuck up.

I saw nothing mentioning her skin, her looks, her health issues (would not wish that on anyone). No death wishes (again, would not wish that on anyone). No posts about her ex having had a lucky escape.

Am I missing something?
The lucky escape comment is on the Gemma Garrett thread. It's hardly the insult of the century :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So..... about Rebecca McKinney and the insults she mentioned in her trolling vid.

I’ve had a wee nosy through the Irish & northern Irish influencer threads. The only other place I can find that she’s mentioned on is Melissa riddell’s thread.

I saw maybe 8-9 posts in total referring to her. Most of them speculating about her friendship with MR, a couple wondering if she was single / why she’d stopped posting about her bf, and one saying they didn’t like her voice and thought she came across as a bit stuck up.

I saw nothing mentioning her skin, her looks, her health issues (would not wish that on anyone). No death wishes (again, would not wish that on anyone). No posts about her ex having had a lucky escape.

Am I missing something?
TBF the comment about the guy getting a lucky escape is on GG’s thread, pg 10 #194

And the comment about her being tacky and, aint all that is same thread #191.

However, the threatening meaner things I have not seen on here.

In my opinion comments on looks/appearance etc and about them needing to find men etc is below the belt and quite cruel and uncalled for.

I don’t know anything about RM, but I will commend her for what she did with the IGTV thing, she said If you’ve a problem I’ll discuss it. Fair play. Unfortunately that can’t be said for her other insta friends. TB has done nothing but block, dodge, dismiss, condemn and try to trap people who question her on things she should be rightfully questioned on. If she dealt with these issues properly at the time and apologised properly the thread prob wouldn’t have gained much traction as there won’t be as many p*ssed off people. But here we are.

The thing they are all failing to acknowledge is there is a difference between people seeking clarification and an explanation for their behaviour - and then people just out to tear them down. They focus on the hate (which I agree with them it is unacceptable) but then just do a ‘everybody makes mistakes’ comment and then move on regarding the main issues. Its insultingly dismissive and thats what angers people and causes them to say stuff that they probably don’t actually mean!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
TBF the comment about the guy getting a lucky escape is on GG’s thread, pg 10 #194

And the comment about her being tacky and, aint all that is same thread #191.

However, the threatening meaner things I have not seen on here.

In my opinion comments on looks/appearance etc and about them needing to find men etc is below the belt and quite cruel and uncalled for.

I don’t know anything about RM, but I will commend her for what she did with the IGTV thing, she said If you’ve a problem I’ll discuss it. Fair play. Unfortunately that can’t be said for her other insta friends. TB has done nothing but block, dodge, dismiss, condemn and try to trap people who question her on things she should be rightfully questioned on. If she dealt with these issues properly at the time and apologised properly the thread prob wouldn’t have gained much traction as there won’t be as many p*ssed off people. But here we are.

The thing they are all failing to acknowledge is there is a difference between people seeking clarification and an explanation for their behaviour - and then people just out to tear them down. They focus on the hate (which I agree with them it is unacceptable) but then just do a ‘everybody makes mistakes’ comment and then move on regarding the main issues. Its insultingly dismissive and thats what angers people and causes them to say stuff that they probably don’t actually mean!
Well said @Justdiscoveredthis & I agree with you, I’m not a fan of the appearance insults etc but each to their own.
Yes fair play for addressing what’s been happening... but I wondered was she, as some have said jumping on the bandwagon - there’s very little on here about RM compared to others. But of course she is entitled to her opinion and to air her thoughts and experiences on her platform. Your point about not acknowledging the difference between asking for explanations and hate is spot on 🙌🏼

From what I see she blamed tattle (“a certain website”) for everything - some have speculated that things might have been happening in her DMs - I don’t think it was fair to assume that anyone and everyone who questions her or insults her, posts on or even reads tattle.

I’m not suggesting that she’s lying about what’s been said to her in any way but from what I’ve seen on here, and thinking a bit wider it’s likely that some of it has come from elsewhere (insta, DMs, comments on other sites, other gossip forums?)

Tattle seems to be presented as a bit of a scapegoat - all hate she gets = tattle and all of tattle = nasty trolls.......just like TB, CM and GG have tried to imply that all views on TBs scam insta account = tattle haters. I know these influencers are not stupid, but they seem to think their followers are if they think they’re gonna keep on accepting things as so black and white.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Well said @Justdiscoveredthis & I agree with you, I’m not a fan of the appearance insults etc but each to their own.
Yes fair play for addressing what’s been happening... but I wondered was she, as some have said jumping on the bandwagon - there’s very little on here about RM compared to others. But of course she is entitled to her opinion and to air her thoughts and experiences on her platform.

From what I see she blamed tattle for everything - some have speculated that things might have been happening in her DMs - I don’t think it was fair to assume that anyone and everyone who questions her or insults her, posts on or even reads tattle.

I’m not suggesting that she’s lying about what’s been said to her in any way but from what I’ve seen on here, and thinking a bit wider it’s likely that some of it has come from elsewhere (insta, DMs, comments on other sites, other gossip forums?)

Tattle seems to be presented as a bit of a scapegoat - all hate she gets = tattle and all of tattle = nasty trolls.......just like TB, CM and GG have tried to imply that all views on TBs scam insta account = tattle haters. I know these influencers are not stupid, but they seem to think their followers are if they think they’re gonna accept things as so black and white.

I would agree with you, they are classing everyone as a troll for commenting or even reading Tattle which of course is frustrating and incorrect. But you have to gain perspective, they are playing the victim and playing it to suit them. If you're fine with everything you've said on here, let that comment pass, it doesn't apply to you. I'm fine with things I've said here, some things got a bit heated with the CM saga but ultimately I haven't come for anyone or said anything that is unfair (in my opinion of course lol).

This is the difference between a lot of insta influencers and a lot of people on here who feel annoyed they are being classed as a troll and feeling they should apologise for certain things - you have a conscience, they don't, or at least their conscience is losing out as their ego is 100% in control! Of course it is vital to always reflect on your behaviour, and commendable when people do check themselves and apologise for previous things said.

I do think there is a middle ground that needs to be reached between people feeling burnt from actions and behaviour of influencers (which you are allowed to feel) and the influencers themselves. There are influencers who don't get criticised, so it can be done.

With regards to RM doing the trolls post - I haven't seen her being called out for anything really bad - so I think there is definitely a frustration with her being their (TB, CM etc) spokesperson per say as she's not on their level of previous transgressions and it could be seen as them trying to hide behind her to get sympathy. After all CM's post and tirade about the whole thing fell flat on its face when people visited the site and seen exactly why she was being called out.

Sorry finally, the comment they all say is not acceptable, 'you have to expect this when you put yourself out there' for me I would word it as, you can't expect to operate as a business yourself, but be treated as a human being. Harsh I know. But they do have to remember they are the ones who have blurred the lines between their private and public lives. There are very few people, and I mean very few, that can hack the insta/over sharing lifestyle. They need to be more consiious of what they are putting out there and how they deal with criticism. Fail to prepare, prepare to fail as they say!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I would agree with you, they are classing everyone as a troll for commenting or even reading Tattle which of course is frustrating and incorrect. But you have to gain perspective, they are playing the victim and playing it to suit them. If you're fine with everything you've said on here, let that comment pass, it doesn't apply to you. I'm fine with things I've said here, some things got a bit heated with the CM saga but ultimately I haven't come for anyone or said anything that is unfair (in my opinion of course lol).

This is the difference between a lot of insta influencers and a lot of people on here who feel annoyed they are being classed as a troll and feeling they should apologise for certain things - you have a conscience, they don't, or at least their conscience is losing out as their ego is 100% in control! Of course it is vital to always reflect on your behaviour, and commendable when people do check themselves and apologise for previous things said.

I do think there is a middle ground that needs to be reached between people feeling burnt from actions and behaviour of influencers (which you are allowed to feel) and the influencers themselves. There are influencers who don't get criticised, so it can be done.

With regards to RM doing the trolls post - I haven't seen her being called out for anything really bad - so I think there is definitely a frustration with her being their (TB, CM etc) spokesperson per say as she's not on their level of previous transgressions and it could be seen as them trying to hide behind her to get sympathy. After all CM's post and tirade about the whole thing fell flat on its face when people visited the site and seen exactly why she was being called out.

Sorry finally, the comment they all say is not acceptable, 'you have to expect this when you put yourself out there' for me I would word it as, you can't expect to operate as a business yourself, but be treated as a human being. Harsh I know. But they do have to remember they are the ones who have blurred the lines between their private and public lives. There are very few people, and I mean very few, that can hack the insta/over sharing lifestyle. They need to be more consiious of what they are putting out there and how they deal with criticism. Fail to prepare, prepare to fail as they say!
The whole branding everyone on here, readers and posters alike as trolls was one of several own goals over the last couple of weeks. For a start, every single one of them has been on either reading or posting. So what does that make them? 🙃
Secondly, why dont they take their own advice and unfollow this site? What other people think of you is none of your business. Pretty sure they've posted that quote at one time or another. #inspiration 🙈
The whole "speaking out" piece could have went better. Instead of exclusively naming and blaming Tattle they should have thought that one through. More visitors reading, more new members and more new contributors. More people getting to read all about the ins and outs of what really happens on instagram, behind the aesthetic. They are feeding the fire every time.
This page matters to them because for every bullshit post they put to social media there is someone on here calling them out for it even if they're not held responsible by those brands they work with. And it has them all stirred up. Salon Owner was dropping c bombs left right and centre the other week. GG is being all sorts of ominous and vague (seems to think shes mildly threatening). If this site was so beneath them and full of "bleeping nobodies" why are they giving so much time to it? Why are they compromising themselves on social media retaliating. That sort of drama is bad for business and totally unprofessional. If you seen someone posting quotes that you knew were negatively aimed at someone, you would avoid avoid avoid. They really are their own worst enemies and do a wonderful job sabotaging themselves with very little input from this site.
You know the saying, you can dress a monkey up, but its tail will always stick out. No amount of money, followers or instagram filters can disguise a person trying to be something they just arent.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My issue with influencers saying “complain to me directly if you have a problem with me”.

well the issue there is that, I fundamentally dislike the whole process of “influencing”. specifically with Tiffany and similar people online, I disagree with the whole selling her private life as perfect and ideal. We know she has had at least one break up - that’s if you discount the stuff about an alleged affair. There was zero mention of this at any time. Its very toxic to showcase your highlight reel (IMO) and brand it as if it’s your whole life.

I don’t agree with her attitude to food and exercise, I don’t think it’s the healthiest attitude. I don’t think someone with those attitudes towards appearances should be put on a platform to emulate.

but Tiffany has every right to post as she does (for the most part), even if I disagree with it. Fundamentally we are different people with different values.

I don’t think it’s healthy for someone to have a relatively large platform and “influence” if they also aren’t open to criticism and critique.

She’s in the public eye, she put herself there. No one in the public sphere should be above criticism or critique, especially if they financially benefit from it.

insisting that one-to-one confrontation is the only acceptable form of criticism is ridiculous and just another way of controlling the narrative/maintaining a facade.

My issue with influencers saying “complain to me directly if you have a problem with me”.

[...]

insisting that one-to-one confrontation is the only acceptable form of criticism is ridiculous and just another way of controlling the narrative/maintaining a facade.
Agreed. & time has shown again and again that questioning or challenging directly results in being ignored, being blocked or deleted, or worse having your words twisted (again to suit their narrative) and being doxxed.

They make money from their pages meaning they are a business. Can’t think of many businesses that are beyond reproach or not held accountable for their actions.

Agreed. & time has shown again and again that questioning or challenging directly results in being ignored, being blocked or deleted, or worse having your words twisted (again to suit their narrative) and being doxxed.

They make money from their pages meaning they are a business. Can’t think of many businesses that are beyond reproach or not held accountable for their actions.
Exactly. Tiffany etc. has branded herself as a business. If she conducts herself offline in a way I disagree with, this will impact on whether or not I want to endorse her or engage with her (or anyone else similar).

she has made her personal life and personal decisions part of her brand.

demanding that people come and speak to you directly means that youare ultimately still in control over the information circulating about you. Still in control over your public perception. It’s akin to an online business demanding negative online reviews be taken down and the reviewer contact them directly.

No. If someone has negative experiences of a public business, then as a consumer it is of interest to me.

Reactions: 9
Exactly. Tiffany etc. has branded herself as a business. If she conducts herself offline in a way I disagree with, this will impact on whether or not I want to endorse her or engage with her (or anyone else similar).

she has made her personal life and personal decisions part of her brand.

demanding that people come and speak to you directly means that youare ultimately still in control over the information circulating about you. Still in control over your public perception. It’s akin to an online business demanding negative online reviews be taken down and the reviewer contact them directly.

No. If someone has negative experiences of a public business, then as a consumer it is of interest to me.
Yes agreed! Their business is themselves as a brand!
If the council went to inspect a restaurant and found issues, would the restaurant say "theyre bullying me!" Absolutely not, its there is black and white what the problem is.
You would like to think the restaurant would acknowledge, clean house, learn from it and hopefully people who have a negative attitude to it would give it another chance.
Maybe im just using this comparison as im pretty hungry right now 😋

Out of interest what did Ashton Kutcher apparently retweet about her? Can’t see anything

Reactions: 1
Anyone seen CM wing woman Rebecca Maguires latest IG story, strutting through Belfast with her gay bestie filming her arse as she struts down the street towards James Street South, utter cringe, the woman is supposed to be a health professional and wants to be taken seriously.

As for her Negativity Not Welcome tag, if I see something hypocritical or something I don't agree with I'll call it out. It is not bullying or trolling to have an opinion of someone when they put their whole life online for attention and likes.

Add to that she's promoting botox and lip fillers to her many followers who are young and impressionable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Anyone seen CM wing woman Rebecca Maguires latest IG story, strutting through Belfast with her gay bestie filming her arse as she struts down the street towards James Street South, utter cringe, the woman is supposed to be a health professional and wants to be taken seriously.

As for her Negativity Not Welcome tag, if I see something hypocritical or something I don't agree with I'll call it out. It is not bullying or trolling to have an opinion of someone when they put their whole life online for attention and likes.

Add to that she's promoting botox and lip fillers to her many followers who are young and impressionable.
Didn’t see the story but from what it sounds like... she’s not going the right way about being taken seriously.

On another note, did anyone spot Tiffany’s conspicuous absence from Cathy martin’s CATHY’S PICK ME UP PICNIC (for Marie curie)

• Wow
Reactions: 3

What is she meant to dress like? A librarian because she works as a health care professional? Shes a young woman let her be. She looked amazing.

What is she meant to dress like? A librarian because she works as a health care professional? Shes a young woman let her be. She looked amazing.
She is stunning that’s for sure,
just not sure how I’d feel going for invasive procedures knowing the practitioner had deliberately got someone to film their arse for insta over the weekend? Bit of a contrast with the professionalism expected from her industry. Maybe that’s my own prejudice though. Not going to say what someone can or can’t put on their own insta story, it’s their space.

Reactions: 1
Who knows what’s going on with TBs insta. It’s on and off like a light switch. She probably periodically activates it to see if any more freebie offers are incoming.

Yes, I notice that she was absent from CMs picnic. To be fair, it seemed like everybody was absent from CMs picnic. A few 5k follower ‘nobodies’ but no 30k+ Insta superstars like Tiff 😂. Hopefully some cash was still raised though, worthy cause.

RM engaging in some antics, no harm there. She’s in her twenties and enjoying life. Can’t knock that. Everyone has to let their hair down. Her bf seems annoyed and half assed with the constant photo taking. He seems like all he wants is a wife and kids to settle down but RM ain’t ready for that yet by the looks of it. He’s a long term A and E doctor from what I can remember so is probably a bit to serious and experienced to enjoy being surrounded by RMs immature gang of incessant photo takers.

One of the girls at the picnic was just in portugal. She should be isolating surely. Im confused as i thought it was law and u couldnt pick and choose if u wanted to isolate or not..

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.