Tiffany Brien #2 Trust Fund Tiffy threw a hissy. Now she’s back, bet she’s pissy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow that’s awful. That rape trial was horrific. Everything about it. From the men who had sex with the girl, to the guy who pretended to be helping her while texting his mates about her... to the way she was hauled in front of a jury and cross examined... The way she was hounded afterwards and her ordeal as she described it... the tweets were just the tip of a awful, sickening ice burg. I cant comprehend what she was thinking liking a vile tweet like that. Especially in defence of a guy who presumably dumped her?
totally agree that trial was horrific - how anyone could defend the actions of any of them men is beyond me. Its no wonder women are so reluctant to come forward after being sexually assaulted. The poor girl had to deal with enough in the trial without the social media and newspaper frenzy during and after it too 😢

Reactions: 7
I seriously doubt that anyone sent Rebecca McKinney a message wishing her death. Such behaviour is quite possibly a criminal offence and I’m sure that she would have contacted the police if it were true.

Like most on here, I had absolutely no clue who she was until yesterday. Does anybody even listen to radio anymore? I thought that Spotify, Apple Music etc buried them years ago.

Its clear that she is trying to jump on the victim bandwagon. If it was sent back in March, why only raise it now, once TB, CM and co are driving the ‘victim’ bandwagon?

Ever notice that they NEVER provide evidence of the wildly exaggerated claims? Afterall, everyone knows how to screenshot.

It was the same when CM was wailing about Tiff. No screenshots, no evidence.

These people ARE FULL OF tit.

Reactions: 11
I seriously doubt that anyone sent Rebecca McKinney a message wishing her death. Such behaviour is quite possibly a criminal offence and I’m sure that she would have contacted the police if it were true.

Like most on here, I had absolutely no clue who she was until yesterday. Does anybody even listen to radio anymore? I thought that Spotify, Apple Music etc buried them years ago.

Its clear that she is trying to jump on the victim bandwagon. If it was sent back in March, why only raise it now, once TB, CM and co are driving the ‘victim’ bandwagon?

Ever notice that they NEVER provide evidence of the wildly exaggerated claims? Afterall, everyone knows how to screenshot.

It was the same when CM was wailing about Tiff. No screenshots, no evidence.

These people ARE FULL OF tit.
never heard of Rebecca McKinney or Rebecca maguire. Didn’t know who Gemma Garrett was or Cathy Martin. I’ve heard about the from this website. Why on Earth she’s on radio baffles me, but sounds like it’s a small local, low budget radio channel?

Reactions: 2
I only know who some of them are from that one programme they did - ‘beauty queen and single’ on bbc ni. Watched most of one episode.... probably the most embarrassing ni reality programme I’ve seen.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08f3lj6

...thinking this is probably where R Maguire got the idea she’s ‘tv personality’? Not sure of anything else this crowd have been in.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
never heard of Rebecca McKinney or Rebecca maguire. Didn’t know who Gemma Garrett was or Cathy Martin. I’ve heard about the from this website. Why on Earth she’s on radio baffles me, but sounds like it’s a small local, low budget radio channel?
Its NI afterall. It’s a backwater. One only has to get a tiny article on page 243 of a local newspaper in order to become an established Z list ‘celebrity’. Invitations to lunches run by CM are what awaits such lucky people. Aaahh, one can only dream 😂

And by ‘celebrity’ I mean that literally no one ever has or ever will hear of them, even in NI. We don’t have real celebrities here by and large. The ‘socialites’ who inhabit this place think that 20k followers on Instagram is absolutely huge. They think it makes them somebody, and the rest ‘nobodies’. That’s why we bring them down a peg or two, because of the Delusions of Grandeur. And that’s also why they don’t like it. Deluded and all that.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes it's a small local radio station. I don't know how anyone can listen to her on it as she always sounds so nasal like she's speaking through her nose. Not a voice for radio at all.

I only know who some of them are from that one programme they did - ‘beauty queen and single’ on bbc ni. Watched most of one episode.... probably the most embarrassing ni reality programme I’ve seen.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08f3lj6

...thinking this is probably where R Maguire got the idea she’s ‘tv personality’? Not sure of anything else this crowd have been in.
BQS was an embarrassment. That shot on Botanic Avenue could not have been any less sex and the city 😂 I see they never renewed it....

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Latest comment under Tiffany’s gifted Smeg pic

“LOL back again, didn’t take long ... must have realised you don’t get free stuff if you don’t have a public profile”

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve had a LOT of free time on my hands today lol so I’ve done a TLDR from the last thread. For anyone wondering, yes I do have a life, but I've been made redundant due to Covid and am bored :)

- the thread started airing frustration around TB receiving free food during lockdown. Some not declared as ads. There was frustration around general lack of transparency with gifted items

- TB posted a pic of herself at her parents’ during lockdown, this was swiftly removed and it’s rumoured that it was reported to PSNI. She also cycled through Belfast during lockdown and visiting her grandparents.

- discussion around TB’s boyfriend (26, wee precious) and some cringey ‘chilled sexy vibes’ posts

- speculation around TB having an affair with a married ulster rugby player, including that there may be an injunction related to this, and also that this was the reason TB moved to Dubai and could no longer use her ‘peanut butter girl’ branding.

- the ‘message from Ellie’ was posted in full (page one, post 20)

- alleged that TB received gifted personal training sessions, and not only never declared these but took content from her PT and sold it as her own ‘Fit Body Bible’ costing around £50

- screenshot showing TB telling a commenter who rightly pointed out that some of her calorie focused and exercise content could be triggering to those with mental health issues and/or eating disorders to “bore off”

- TB used the word ‘m-ng’ to describe herself looking ugly before applying fake tan. She works for bPerfect and when this was reported to bPerfect, the commenter was swiftly blocked by TB. She appears to have apologised for this in an email - see below - but this was seen as glossing over the issue and not understanding of the harm caused.

- some discussion around TB portraying an idealised / aspirational lifestyle and the potential impact of this on her followers

-TB then joined the thread as ‘Lisalisa47’ and attempted to dox commenters by posting insta handles on tattle. She also claimed slander and insulted some commenters. This was later confirmed to be TB herself by Cathy Martin.

- the thread mentioned rumours about a second affair and cheating on previous boyfriends

- TB sold gifted items, for example, sketchers trainers, Vivienne Westwood jewellery on depop. Allegations that the same follower (‘Clodagh’) won two giveaways in quick succession. TB ‘begging’ (asking repeatedly for recommendations) for a bike for her bf was also discussed.

- Started to lose a lot of followers, claimed she culled them herself. Subsequently made her insta profile a lot more impersonal, grey profile pic, removed references to her dad’s estate agency, etc and deleted around 1000 posts (as shown on social blade).

- TB was rude to a frontline worker who called her out on her social distancing (Page 14, post 266) “go bully someone else”

- people talked about feeling put off purchasing from anywhere TB worked with for advertising. TB did an ad for Gillette razors after having had #gifted laser hair removal.

- discussion around TB being generally unfriendly in commenters’ experiences and people claiming to know her from school confirming that TB was competitive and not well-liked.

- a poster showed screenshots of a conversation had around fit body bible, TB asked them not to ‘publicly embarrass her’ by questioning things in comments. (Page 19, post 380). “I just want everyone to be nice to me”

- frustration around TB not genuinely engaging with BLM or other important social issues

- set up a private insta page around June 3rd, suggestions that her public account would be used for gaining freebies and paid ads

- a poster ‘peanut butter balls’ suspected to be a friend of TB, defended TB’s amazing work ethic - working 9-5 and going to the gym twice a day. This poster claimed that the thread was full of misconceptions and misinformation. They accused tattle members of being jealous. The account was then deleted. (page 25-26) Posters noted that working up to 12 hours per day isn’t uncommon and that spending time at the gym / doing sports is a privilege that many don’t have.

- following this, another account called disco1975 appeared defending TB and was subsequently deleted

- a poster showed a screenshot of a photo TB posted of someone at the gym, making fun of them (page 28, post 547)

Wew! I had no idea how long this would be. This is up to page 30 and before she left insta for a week. Will continue in another post!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
screenshot showing TB telling a commenter who rightly pointed out that some of her calorie focused and exercise content could be triggering to those with mental health issues and/or eating disorders to “bore off”
this REALLY pissed me off. For someone who built a following around ‘I posted a pic of my belly sticking out to show I’m chubby just like you all & even though Ashton kutcher retweeted it, I’m actually Exercising for my mental health not cos I didn’t like being a size 10’ to make out that people that are *actually* triggered by exercise & mental health issues are being pedantic just cos she’s down to a size 4 now grinds my gears.

TLDR continued:

- re: breaking lockdown rules - speculation that TB had her nails done in her home during lockdown.

- re: declaring ads - posters noted that there is a way to report ads that break the rules with the ASA (page 31). General frustration about the amount of ads vs more personal content, some posters felt her page was becoming a bit boring and directionless.

- a poster found several suspect looking (potentially bought) bot followers (page 32, post 642). Another poster noted that TB's enagement seems to be a lot lower than averrage at 1% (page 32, post 638).

- some discussion around TB's family name change, from O'Brien to Brien. This is public knowledge and is speculated that it was changed to 'appeal to both sides [of the NI] market'.

- TB, or someone close to TB created a tattle account called NorthCoastQueen85. This account posted a link directly to the insta stories of a scam account called something like Northern Irish influencer watch. The insta page featured 12 photos of NI influencers with disparaging comments in the captions. As the post linked directly to stories, it meant that anyone clicking the link had their personal insta revealed in the story views. What northcoastqueen may not have realised is that the account was somehow linked to TB's account, whether through email or IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) , and would have come up organically in people's insta recommendations and discover pages. This means that genuine followers and fans and casual tattle readers would have also been on the 'list'.

- TB blocked a number of accounts, then the next day dramatically posted 5 insta stories about being trolled and left instagram. (Screenshots of this are shown on page 38, post 755). She said she was happy and felt like she had 'won'. She cryptically said she 'may or may not' be back. The northcoastqueen account was shown to be looking on tattle immediately after this, possibly to see the reaction. Meanwhile she posted 11 pics in 7 days on her private insta account. The northcoastqueen account deleted.

- Cathy Martin made a grid post about TB being trolled. She spent hours responding to (sometimes more than once) and deleting comments and insulting tattle users (apparently we are all jealous, fuckwit nobodies!). She claimed to have had 4 hours of sleep. She was criticised here for placing herself at the centre of the issue and playing up to the drama. CM also named tattle, bringing a lot of new posters and fueling speculation around her motives.

- CM claimed to have seen the 'list' of trolls and described their jobs. She claimed to have IP addressed and other information, which as a commenter here posted was not possible and therefore a lie. The 'list' seems to have been shown to other influencers, namely Gemma Garret (as a tattle user was blocked by her). It was pointed out that this was a serious GDPR breach as it is likely that people's full names featured in the 'list'. It was suggested that several 'influencers' as tagged in a post by Rebecca Maguire (page 47, post 939) were behind the northcoastqueen and NI influencer watch page (Cathy Martin, Gemma Garret, Mellissa Riddle, Tiffany herself, and a couple of others)

- CM attempted to start a hashtag weloveyoutiffany which was a washout.

- a screenshot was posted of a transphobic meme that TB had liked. (page 38, post 741, attached below)

- yet more accounts (skay & Rach-el) appeared defending TB and were then deleted

- valid, considered and eloquent responses were posted highlighting the hypocrisy in TB's 'final' stories. A robust discussion was had around accountability and the differences between being accountable and bullying / trolling. There is a general frustration around the NI blogger 'scene' and posters feel they display a sense of entitlement by refusing to engage with anyone who questions or challenges them.

- as predicted by a tattle poster, an article appeared in the belfast telegraph about TB leaving insta. It was speculated that this was prompted by CM or TB. The response to this in comments on facebook and twitter was largely negative (page 45, post 889, 896, 926). Screenshots show that TB went on and liked the few positive comments.

- some posters reflected and apologised for posting derogatory comments about TB. The thread was then closed by admin whilst TB's insta was down.

- a week later and hey presto, TB's insta is back up and running with no apologies and a gifted Smeg mixer.

- Rebecca Mckinney's (Cool fm DJ) IGTV about trolling was discussed. Tattle posters questioned whether the insults she mentioned had actually been made on tattle. Posters made very reasoned arguments around influencers to taking (or more accurately not taking) accountability for problematic behaviours. It was pointed out that it is hypocritical and reductive to claim that tattle posters are mentally unwell and have miserable lives, and for influencers to present themselves as victims. It was also noted that Rebecca McKinney specifically directed her IGTV towards women and this was felt to be condescending.

- at the very end of the thread, a poster pointed out that TB had liked a tweet that was defending Ulster rugby players who were defendents in the well known 2018 rape trial. A screenshot has been posted in the second thread and discussion around this continued.

If you’ve made it this far.... thanks 😂
in the words of hinch, ATV, hope this helps ✌

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Get @Razzledazzle30 a journo job stat! Do you want to do one do these on the MUF-RedDutchess drama too?! 🤣
I used to do things like this at my old job 😭 so it was nice to get my teeth stuck into something for an hour or so.
Lol I actually have no idea who they are but idk maybe if this unemployment carries on for much longer 😂 although not sure how well ‘summarising tattle threads’ would go down on the CV 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I used to do things like this at my old job 😭 so it was nice to get my teeth stuck into something for an hour or so.
Lol I actually have no idea who they are but idk maybe if this unemployment carries on for much longer 😂
You have def been busy!

Reactions: 1
Brilliant write up.

I actually went and looked at what Rebecca McKinney does, and to be fair to her she seems to work with charities and the Princes Trust, which I really respect. In my last post I implied that some of these insta girls may not actually do anything apart from IGTV whinges, but it seems like she actually does so she deserves credit for that at least.

Reactions: 5
So..... about Rebecca McKinney and the insults she mentioned in her trolling vid.

I’ve had a wee nosy through the Irish & northern Irish influencer threads. The only other place I can find that she’s mentioned on is Melissa riddell’s thread.

I saw maybe 8-9 posts in total referring to her. Most of them speculating about her friendship with MR, a couple wondering if she was single / why she’d stopped posting about her bf, and one saying they didn’t like her voice and thought she came across as a bit stuck up.

I saw nothing mentioning her skin, her looks, her health issues (would not wish that on anyone). No death wishes (again, would not wish that on anyone). No posts about her ex having had a lucky escape.

Am I missing something?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.