Tiffany Brien #2 Trust Fund Tiffy threw a hissy. Now she’s back, bet she’s pissy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In fairness they live in a pretty big house so it's not like us plebs going back to live with mum and dad in a three bed semi with one living space.
yeh but it’s still a bit odd. I know a lot of people whose parents have beautiful, large lovely homes. But they still want their indepdence. It’s part of being a adult, especially when you’re just married.

Reactions: 3
Looking at recent updates for their house and it gives me a headache. To each their own but that style just seems to devoid of personality, so tasteless and bizarre. I’m surprised because her last house the decor seemed ok.

part of me wonders if this is just a bizarre attempt to stay with her parents for as long as possible.

Start an ambitious building project that was never part of the “original plan” as a covert way to get Wee Precious to move in with her parents. I don’t know of any newlyweds who’d be willing to start off married life living with parents.

combined with the fact Tiffany has 1. Lived with her parents well into adulthood, and 2. always lived a stones throw away from them

is it some form of arrested development? I always got daddy issue vibes from tiff.

I was super independent and moved out as soon as I turned 18 though, I moved abroad and I’m not super close with my parents so maybe that’s why it seems odd to me.
That seems a bit of a far reach to me, the interior wouldn’t be to my taste but looking at other home bloggers it’s certainly a type of style that’s ‘in’ now. I really don’t think she’s purposely making her home interior look horrible so that her husband will be repulsed at the thought of living there and would rather live at her parents.

I lived with my parents for a few months with my other half while my house was being built, they had space and we couldn’t afford to rent as all the money was going into the house. We get on well with my family so it was actually great but we appreciate our own space now.

Doesn’t make me any less of an adult or lacking in independence 🙄 it’s making the most out of a situation while waiting on my dream house.

Reactions: 5
That seems a bit of a far reach to me, the interior wouldn’t be to my taste but looking at other home bloggers it’s certainly a type of style that’s ‘in’ now. I really don’t think she’s purposely making her home interior look horrible so that her husband will be repulsed at the thought of living there and would rather live at her parents.

I lived with my parents for a few months with my other half while my house was being built, they had space and we couldn’t afford to rent as all the money was going into the house. We get on well with my family so it was actually great but we appreciate our own space now.

Doesn’t make me any less of an adult or lacking in independence 🙄 it’s making the most out of a situation while waiting on my dream house.
Thats not what I said.

I’m not saying she’s purposefully making her house ugly. I’ve no doubt Tiffany thinks it looks great.

I was wondering I guess, out loud, if she takes on these huge building projects as an excuse to move home.

You living at home has no bearing on this situation though and hasn’t really got much comparison to what has happened with Tiffany’s situation. I never said moving home makes someone less of an adult.

But Tiffany has spent the majority of her adulthood living with her parents, which does (IMO) come across a bit odd. She lived with them until she bought her own house. Which was only a few minutes walk from them, and continued to live with them whilst it was being renovated. When it was finally done, she lived there for what was it, one, two years? Then she moved back in with them yet again, and is building a house from scratch this time. And it’s a literal stones throw from her parents house.

Tiffany isn’t moving back to her parents home for money reasons. They could easily have found a lovely home within their budget.

this isn’t even her dream house. She’s already stated that she doesn’t see it as her forever home. It’s all very odd.

On a side note, you only seem to comment here to make excuses for/to defend Tiffany. Considering that Tiffany and co have form for coming onto this forum I’m a bit suspicious… why comment on Tiffany’s thread if you like her as an instagrammer or whatever? There’s a separate thread to rave about Instagram mere people like?

Reactions: 4
Tiffany speaking into the camera yesterday, as though she hasn’t bought the majority of her followers and they are bots, was hilarious viewing.

How do people manage to delude themselves to that extent?

she is dressing really well lately and appears genuinely happy.

• Haha
It's all the trends for 2022 mashed together. Dreadful looking in the long term.

Yeh it all looks horrendous. Dark, grim, tacky, devoid of all warmth or style. Such a shame that such a beautiful plot of land has gone to waste on that black box of misery

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Again, the interior design? Why does it look like an Office building?? Same beige walls, doors, ceilings, carpets??? What the duck, the bedroom looks like a Hotel bedroom, so weird???

Longtime T lurker, didn’t think it would be our Tiffany that would start my posting history 🙄 but I follow the house account, didn’t even realise who she was for ages into it. She did a Q&A recently and she said her husband was a farmer!

Could see the logic in demo’ing the old house for the new place, especially when you have her dad’s contacts at your disposal and it means you can get pretty much exactly what you want. It only seems to have three bedrooms which, given it’s clear they’ll want to sell the place on and the price they’ll need to get for it to recoup their investment, is nuts. They’re also going to lose the incredible view as there’s a site in front of them with planning, she’s posted about that before.

Internally the style is very different to her previous place, which would give you an idea of her taste. New house has a lot of interesting features (like a sliding door on the kitchen counter to hide your toaster and microwave away) but is completely devoid of colour and personality- no bold or interesting choices anywhere. Colour scheme throughout of black, grey and beige. It just screams “investment” rather than a couple’s first home together.

Most impressed about how it all went to schedule- a four month build when any other projects I know of (including my own house!) have faced delay after delay with material shortages, supply/delivery issues, contractors isolating etc. I did uncharitably think “well if there’s one customer they don’t want to let down, it’ll be her da”. Ah well, good luck to them, I’ll probably borrow her toaster hidey-hole idea 😂

Longtime T lurker, didn’t think it would be our Tiffany that would start my posting history 🙄 but I follow the house account, didn’t even realise who she was for ages into it. She did a Q&A recently and she said her husband was a farmer!

Could see the logic in demo’ing the old house for the new place, especially when you have her dad’s contacts at your disposal and it means you can get pretty much exactly what you want. It only seems to have three bedrooms which, given it’s clear they’ll want to sell the place on and the price they’ll need to get for it to recoup their investment, is nuts. They’re also going to lose the incredible view as there’s a site in front of them with planning, she’s posted about that before.

Internally the style is very different to her previous place, which would give you an idea of her taste. New house has a lot of interesting features (like a sliding door on the kitchen counter to hide your toaster and microwave away) but is completely devoid of colour and personality- no bold or interesting choices anywhere. Colour scheme throughout of black, grey and beige. It just screams “investment” rather than a couple’s first home together.

Most impressed about how it all went to schedule- a four month build when any other projects I know of (including my own house!) have faced delay after delay with material shortages, supply/delivery issues, contractors isolating etc. I did uncharitably think “well if there’s one customer they don’t want to let down, it’ll be her da”. Ah well, good luck to them, I’ll probably borrow her toaster hidey-hole idea 😂
She has went for some bold choices and I fear the glass box thing might make it look very office like.

However I will also be stealing the hidey-hole idea for when I get a new kitchen 🤣

Personally I hate these modern house designs. It looks like a fancy shed in a back garden. And it must look so out of place compared to neighbouring houses.
The interior looks like a boutique hotel with no 'homely' touches at all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.