Tier 3 Instamums

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A space for idly discussing of the likes of UGG, AFLucy, WeeSlice, cigarettesandcalpol, blissfully winging it etc etc. I.e. the ones who haven't got a book deal yet. Thought I'd start a thread for it, as the cash carraway thread has been derailed by AF Lucy chat.

Will start off with UGG - as she's always good for discussion. She has apparently been trolled, but as of last night was too tired to name and shame the supposed troll. on the basis that a screen shot and 'share' takes 0 effort, why the fatigue? Takes more effort to do a story post about being 'trolled' over appearance. But anyway as of this morning it's zero tolerance and all trolling comments will be named/shamed. 'but thank you sooo much for all your lovely messages'.

Reactions: 1
I found ugg quite toxic for me. I don't use insta/fb any more but I did follow ugg for a while and noticed I started to drink more and thought it was more acceptable to have a drink whilst my kids were still up ect. I dread to think what effect it has on some people. Like I said I don't have insta any more so not sure if she's still doing her daily drinking in the day tit.

I really like ciggarettesandcalpol. Don’t mind UGG, I like that she never uses aff links and seems to always declare if something is gifted

I can’t stand AFLucy and have spoken about her before. She’s desperate to be different but comes off like a moody 15 year old.

Reactions: 3
I used to find UGG ok but unfollowed after I saw some horrible comments she made towards Cash Carraway (not that I thought Cash Carraway was any better) her bitchy tone just confirmed that she's not the sort of person I want to follow!

I physically cringe when I see all the instamums together. That ski trip.

Inpolife and the singing whilst running with identical instamums is another one.

Does anyone hate follow ‘life as our little family?’ It’s a corker. It’s like instamum bingo. Old school style. Before they all started whining about #parentingfails and #winging it.

It’s funny how they do appear to be in a tier system. The upper sixth, lower sixth and year 11’s.

The ones desperate to be in the ‘cool’ upper sixth gang furiously attending the opening of a fridge.

Does anyone follow That mummy smile she was at some pod cast launch this week with another group of the Instamums, all posing together posting the same boring stories and hilarious pictures (yawn yawn yawn)

Reactions: 2
TMS is very very irritating. She desperately wants to sit at the top table with the cool Insta mums but she’s not quite there.

I think her biggest claim to Insta fame was her post about living in social housing and not being embarrassed about it.

Oh god that post was absolute car crash. She missed the point, royally.

And then her husband started getting involved calling people awful stuff. She was trying to remain relatable and tagged Cash it was popcorn watching tv

TMS is very very irritating. She desperately wants to sit at the top table with the cool Insta mums but she’s not quite there.

I think her biggest claim to Insta fame was her post about living in social housing and not being embarrassed about it.
Not only was she not embarassed, she was boasting about it! She got her first social housing at 18 and then her current place a few years later. It was her right of course, she didn't feel grateful. The worst bit was that she was posting this whilst on holiday for 6 weeks in France. She just couldn't see the issue.

That mummy smile is a proper b tec insta mum isn’t she?
I cackled ?

It’s funny how they do appear to be in a tier system. The upper sixth, lower sixth and year 11’s.

The ones desperate to be in the ‘cool’ upper sixth gang furiously attending the opening of a fridge.

Does anyone follow That mummy smile she was at some pod cast launch this week with another group of the Instamums, all posing together posting the same boring stories and hilarious pictures (yawn yawn yawn)
It's always the exact same group ?

This thread is golden. I have found my people.

Completely agree on the tier / caste system of instamums.

Think the lot that are on the snowboarding holiday are lower sixth - they are all identikit aren’t they? Living in south London, the odd tattoo, posh background, Meile appliances, Bestival, strong girls club, ‘Crazzzzzzy shoes’
I know no one like this in real life.

Trying to work out where ChloeLovestoshop and the Fashionliftsit. Kids a bit older, Jo Malone, Chloe Boots, free facials, big holidays for birthdays.

This is fun!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
And where do you place the scummy mummies? The gold jumpsuits and the instamum guest appereances are so cringy

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They’re floaters between the tiers after all they have tickets to sell for their shows.

What about Mother Pukka? She use to appear in all the Instamums pics festivals/events/nights out now she’s ditched them for her flex appeal campaign/failed attempts at being the next Zoe Ball on the radio? There seems to be a lot of stealth ‘friends with benefits’ going on

Don’t have an issue with Scummy Mummies. They seem like a good pair. Can’t be doing with the ones that seem desperate to be in the clique. Haveunfollowed most of them so can’t remember but there’s definitely a hierarchy. The whole spacemasks, la redoute rug thing is the stuff that I can’t bear.

They’re floaters between the tiers after all they have tickets to sell for their shows.

What about Mother Pukka? She use to appear in all the Instamums pics festivals/events/nights out now she’s ditched them for her flex appeal campaign/failed attempts at being the next Zoe Ball on the radio? There seems to be a lot of stealth ‘friends with benefits’ going on
Mp was in the annoying Wilderness glitter crew and has just been away with mod. Not rid of her just yet. Who is the instamum that someone said was buying followers?! I bet many of them do it

That mummy smile was another one who showed her true colours via comments. Fake.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.