Tiana (Toys and Me)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another poor brat managed by cowboy influencer brand viral talent (former managers of the inghams before they were dropped), parents have made A LOT of money, and teenage brother is also a sponger vlogger.

Has her own toy range.

Given she’s 11 surely there is limited shelf life left?

Reactions: 7
I was thinking the same thing. I watched her birthday present opening video and in one part of it someone says something about toys and she says ‘I hate toys’ which is understandable at 11 but not great for someone whose whole channel is centred on it.
Saying that I’m sure the money hungry parents have plans in place for her so their income doesn’t dry up.

I can’t stand the dad. And all these ‘pranks’.
When they gave her that puppy she was convinced it was a prank. How much do you have to torment your child for her to believe you’d be that cruel? That poor kid.

Reactions: 17
I can’t stand the dad either he’s really in your face and annoying with the camera. I always imagine he’s got a temper.

I think they dress her to make her look younger as well

Reactions: 13
agreed her Christmas Vlog was disgraceful to be honest I watched it with an Ingham face the whole way through the way things where being chucked around, I don't know whether anyone knows who im talking about but their used to be a child actor called Shirley Temple who when she was very young got chosen for lots of film roles as she got older though as in teenager she was no longer that cutie pie who could make money just by fluttering her eyes, well a lot of these you tuber kids are going to be like that not appealing to people any more, Tiana got a lot of negative comments this year compared to last year and she got a heck of a lot of presents last year too, if you look back at older vlogs she was a lovely well mannered little girl who sadly has become the product of her parents greed , her dad acts like hes got hyperactivity he cant keep still

Reactions: 14
Well they will have to rename the channel as she is getting old for toys.

The parents are annoying, as are their silly pranks.

Reactions: 9
I can't take this family serious, I feel you can't get to know them as they act . Their pranks aren't genuine ,some maybe but others are for camera. This family has potential but I can't tell when their serious or acting up . Dad needs to take a step back Now and allow Tiana to make her way. There home though wOW it's gorgeous.

Reactions: 6
Agree leni, I love the house. They seem to have invested their money wisely.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
They live in my town! Well I say that - they did until they bought their super swampy new pad, which is out in another village. But Tiana still goes to primary school here, with some of my friends’ kids, and my goodness is she known as a precocious brat! She used not to be though, as you’ve all said it’s sad as her parents have created her this way - they are most definitely the obnoxious characters you see on screen!

Reactions: 11
Had to ban my daughter from watching, every time she watched she got an attitude

The dad is over baring along with the brother!!

Reactions: 10
The dad to be always sounds like he is trying to be that guy from the 90s TV show 'get your own back' I can't remember his name but I hope some of you know who I mean! ?

Reactions: 11
They live in my town! Well I say that - they did until they bought their super swampy new pad, which is out in another village. But Tiana still goes to primary school here, with some of my friends’ kids, and my goodness is she known as a precocious brat! She used not to be though, as you’ve all said it’s sad as her parents have created her this way - they are most definitely the obnoxious characters you see on screen!
that’s really sad, but I’m not surprised at all

Reactions: 1
I can’t help but think that you tube is her dads dream......

I came across a newspaper article about him been arrested for flying a drone over a football match for his “YouTube” channel. So he’s always been trying to make it on there

Reactions: 9
She got clothes in her birthday video and there were a pile of them and she didn't even bother to look through the clothes she just literally dumped them there and went on to something else. If that was my child id be so upset and angry. What an ungrateful little tit!

Reactions: 14
If you google nigel Wilson drones theres A Few articles. What a complete Ass. He obviously Likes Attention and has Always thought he could do just as he likes.

Reactions: 4
The dad to be always sounds like he is trying to be that guy from the 90s TV show 'get your own back' I can't remember his name but I hope some of you know who I mean! ?
Dave Benson Phillips?

Reactions: 7
This channel is one of the worst. Like others have said - the dad is so overpowering. And the girl is a brat.

Reactions: 3