TI Makes Sure Daughter is Virgin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the rapper TI, makes his 18 year old daughter go to the gynecologist every year. He goes with her and makes her have a hymen exam to "prove" she is a virgin.
Absolutely appalling and disgusting. The hymen or lack of does not prove virginity. What a vile man. He made his daughter sign the consent form so he could see the results too, and he has now made it public on a podcast. The women on the podcast laughed at it too and went along with it...the ironic thing is, it is meant to be a podcast that empowers women.

Jen Gunter, a gynecologist also weighed in on this.

And this article is interesting too. https://www.marieclaire.com/health-fitness/a29488743/virginity-testing-america-doctors/

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Everything about this is so completely disgusting. I find men who are obsessed with their daughters' virginity to be utterly creepy. His daughter should have a right to privacy and autonomy over her own body. Parents should be more concerned with their children's health and emotional well-being than their "purity."

Reactions: 20

Yel

There are no words, I was always team Iggy Azalea. The poor girl must be terrified to do anything sporty :(

"Unfortunately, he is dead serious," tweeted Iggy Azalea, 29.

"Really I wish the women who interviewed him would have said something to him," Iggy said in another tweet that has since been deleted. "He has serious control issues with women in all aspects of his life & needs therapy."

Reactions: 8
Yeah, I’m a survivor of childhood sexual abuse and this reeks of it. bleeping creep.

Reactions: 6
His poor daughter is probably going to have serious issues because of this and need therapy. Any man or even woman who thinks this way is disgusting.

Reactions: 2
Vile man. Poor girl! I bet her self esteem and views on men are messed up now because of her horrible father.

Reactions: 1
He also said in an interview he owns half his wife’s “sex box” the inside half because that’s what he wants

• Sick
OH MY GOD! What a vile crappy fucked up man!! Poor girl.

Edit:// Just read on Twitter that he said later in the interview that he congratulated his son on his sexual activities. :sick:

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
How about T.I focuses on having a stable relationship with his daughter and doing right by her by setting a positive example of how to treat and RESPECT women instead of obsessing over an outdated notion that somehow his daughter would be less pure if she has sex/or if her hymen is not intact.

Also, what kind of gynecologist would break patient confidentiality and share those private details with the father? It is absolutely none of his business.

How about T.I focuses on having a stable relationship with his daughter and doing right by her by setting a positive example of how to treat and RESPECT women instead of obsessing over an outdated notion that somehow his daughter would be less pure if she has sex/or if her hymen is not intact.

Also, what kind of gynecologist would break patient confidentiality and share those private details with the father? It is absolutely none of his business.
He made her sign a consent form that he could access the info.

• Wow
I read about this on buzzfeed yesterday too and was annoyed the comments were turned off. The whole thing is disgusting, it is none of his business if his daughter is still a virgin and to have a completely unnecessary invasive examination makes me sick

Reactions: 3
He made her sign a consent form that he could access the info.
Is it really a “consent” form when you have no choice but to sign it otherwise risk being disowned by your father and cut off?

I’m not trying to absolve the blame, T.I is absolutely a piece of work but the fact the gynecologist even entertained this consent form... his daughter was truly failed by several adults.

Reactions: 7
I read this article yesterday and found it shockingly disgusting. What an invasion of privacy! I certainly hope the correct authorities are aware.

I have read that the daughter has unfollowed her family members on social media. As well as been liking comments on Twitter condemning the behaviour.

Utterly vile and a truly awful method of control that no-one should ever suffer in life. Makes it even worse that he has such double standards when it comes to his own sex life and that of his son.