Threeinrow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So three in a row is back on Instagram, apparently she came off all because people voted on her poll (about the man dancing cringe on holiday) and accidentally pressed the wrong button and voted no he wasn’t cringe and then messaged her to say it was a mistake they meant to vote yes??? What a really crap excuse to delete your account, also the way she positioned the vote button was where you click to go to the next story, it was badly placed hence why 300 people voted wrong and then messaged her, this annoyed her and she thought people were being pussys basically by messaging her to say it was an accident and they agree with her really? How arrogant, I was one of those people who accidentally voted no by clicking next,To get your knickers in a twist thinking people are sucking up to you when they aren’t is ridiculous. Find this woman really too cocky now and a try hard

Reactions: 5
I thought she was refreshing and funny at first but the novelty soon wore off.

Reactions: 3
So three in a row is back on Instagram, apparently she came off all because people voted on her poll (about the man dancing cringe on holiday) and accidentally pressed the wrong button and voted no he wasn’t cringe and then messaged her to say it was a mistake they meant to vote yes??? What a really crap excuse to delete your account, also the way she positioned the vote button was where you click to go to the next story, it was badly placed hence why 300 people voted wrong and then messaged her, this annoyed her and she thought people were being pussys basically by messaging her to say it was an accident and they agree with her really? How arrogant, I was one of those people who accidentally voted no by clicking next,To get your knickers in a twist thinking people are sucking up to you when they aren’t is ridiculous. Find this woman really too cocky now and a try hard
She was (mildly) funny to start with but now she's cringeworthy. Over shares far too much and seems to think we all want a piece of her bloke

Has she changed her user name? I can’t seem to find her. I’m so behind what happened? Why did she disappear?

Reactions: 1
Has she changed her user name? I can’t seem to find her. I’m so behind what happened? Why did she disappear?
Her names still the same, it’s hard to explain but basically she uploaded a video of a topless Male dancer when she was on a hen do, and did a poll saying ‘is it just me or is this really cringe’ and ‘ 300’people clicked ‘no’ on accident when swiping through her stories , then messaged her to say oops I voted no I meant to say yes and agree with you, and it annoyed her because she thought people were scared to disagree with her in fear of being deleted, so she deleted her account 🤷🏻‍♀️ Makes no sense, really 😂😂 basically people voted on accident, and she’s took it as people are trying to kiss her ass 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Her names still the same, it’s hard to explain but basically she uploaded a video of a topless Male dancer when she was on a hen do, and did a poll saying ‘is it just me or is this really cringe’ and ‘ 300’people clicked ‘no’ on accident when swiping through her stories , then messaged her to say oops I voted no I meant to say yes and agree with you, and it annoyed her because she thought people were scared to disagree with her in fear of being deleted, so she deleted her account 🤷🏻‍♀️ Makes no sense, really 😂😂 basically people voted on accident, and she’s took it as people are trying to kiss her ass 🤦🏻‍♀️
Oh my goodness 🤦🏻‍♀️ Does she really think people care that much? Can guarantee that’s not the reason at all. But pretty good story though 😂

My opinion -it Was just a rubbish excuse, she obviously came back from the hen do on a huge comedown back to reality and came off Instagram while she sorted her head, she Let’s her kids act completely wild and trash the house for a long time now and break things and just laughs at it, she’s made a rod for her own back now they are all not learning or behaving what so ever, I think homelife was too much to come back to, she’s come back on Instagram saying she had a week without the kids at home?, just screams someone who had enough and needed a break, which is fine and understandable but be honest about it not a lame excuse, maybe it will make her be more strict or stop letting her kids throw a whole carton of milk and her make up around the house before 7am 🤷🏻‍♀️

My opinion -it Was just a rubbish excuse, she obviously came back from the hen do on a huge comedown back to reality and came off Instagram while she sorted her head, she Let’s her kids act completely wild and trash the house for a long time now and break things and just laughs at it, she’s made a rod for her own back now they are all not learning or behaving what so ever, I think homelife was too much to come back to, she’s come back on Instagram saying she had a week without the kids at home?, just screams someone who had enough and needed a break, which is fine and understandable but be honest about it not a lame excuse, maybe it will make her be more strict or stop letting her kids throw a whole carton of milk and her make up around the house before 7am 🤷🏻‍♀️

I always thought that about the way the kids behave and the messy house, Aliceneveandthetwins is the same (she has her own thread), is that the new trend, to be the ultimate “anti-instagram worthy” parent? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Instead of staged pristine houses with angel children they live in a pig sty with their feral children?

I can't watch her just because of what she does with her tongue all the time. Nobody wants to see you licking things Katie 🤢. And yeah her children are feral, she lets them do as they want and just says " ahh it washes " ... Maybe so but teach your kids to have some respect for there home!

I’ve gone from really liking her account to not being able to watch her stories after her break due to the try-hard cringe factor.

Reactions: 6
I’ve gone from really liking her account to not being able to watch her stories after her break due to the try-hard cringe factor.
I think she’s let the pressure of so many followers get to her. Everybody sharing her account saying she’s hilarious, it’s like she’s trying to prove she is 🤷🏻‍♀️

is thwre anything more cringe than her constant need to dry hump when dancing. She thinks her and her hubby and the tits. I'm so over them

Why is it all just sex based? Whatever the hell she was doing with her belly button this morning was just vile!! Trust me, I'm no prude. But everytime I see her or her husband it's just filth! It's not funny in the slightest 😴

Reactions: 4
Why is it all just sex based? Whatever the hell she was doing with her belly button this morning was just vile!! Trust me, I'm no prude. But everytime I see her or her husband it's just filth! It's not funny in the slightest 😴
Completely agree. I thought she was quit funny at first but it’s constant references to sex (and in front of her kids) it seems she thinks she has to be shocking to be popular but she’s just looks cheap. The gurning face really irritates me now- time to unfollow im afraid

I saw on another thread on here apparently she deleted her account because while she was away she trod on a needle and made a comment about she has now got aids, that got a hell of alot of backlash. She has just become another try hard its embarrassing.

I saw on another thread on here apparently she deleted her account because while she was away she trod on a needle and made a comment about she has now got aids, that got a hell of alot of backlash. She has just become another try hard its embarrassing.
Heard this too... she’s not funny in anyway. She tries way to hard and the result is her flaring her nostrils, pulling faces and flicking her tongue every 3 seconds 💤

Also her stories where she joked about kicking her kid..... also not funny. She just says things to spoke a reaction..... borefest 💤