Threeinarow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has no class, I bet atleast some of the mums from her kids school follow her on there, keep that shite for your group chat but I guess for her to have group chats she needs friends first

Reactions: 1
Her clearly favourite child is 10 today . Do you think she has had sex with her ex ? Seeing that last post about the most expensive shag and a picture of Ruperts present ?!
She obviously means having a shag and creating Rupert got expensive šŸ¤£

Reactions: 3
Leeā€™s constant fat shaming really gets on my nerves. He does it all the time. Why that guy from his work is friends with him Iā€™ll never know. Itā€™s not ā€œbanterā€, heā€™s just a bleep.

Reactions: 10
How disgusting are her stories today...I'm no prude but peanut butter and alpacas made me want to hurl!

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Lee just happily recording himself driving, whilst nagging his mate to put on his seat belt. Ffs.

Does Lee still live there? looks like her Son is trying to sleep in the back of her last video. Maybe Lee sleeps in his room for the moment. Her poor son looks like he just wants to sleep as she prances around at nearly 12 at night!!!!

Iā€™m sorry but that blue jacket as a dress is vile šŸ™„ as a jacket if it was smaller itā€™s lush though!

Yes they still live together. I donā€™t really understand the sleeping arrangements but the whole thing does not work.
It looks like it is working for them? They still live together and take the children on days out together, everything looks very amicable

It looks like it is working for them? They still live together and take the children on days out together, everything looks very amicable
Dont know about that. She looks miserable and he says absolutely vile things on his own insta. Must be a lovely happy home for those kids šŸ™„ I can only think they are staying together in the same house because they cant afford to love apart.

Reactions: 6
He seems to be loving life and turned into a single lad while she seems to be miserable. It can't be easy for either of them never mind the kids.

Reactions: 8
Tbf he said most of the stuff he does now when they were together except the single references but the ā€˜Thats what she saidā€™ kind of stuff he still did. I just think it was passed over as he was with Kate.
She looks unhappy yes but I think theyā€™re doing the best they can by the kids right now. I donā€™t blame them for their arrangement. Kids have been through a lot with covid right now and we all are feeling the pinch of rising bills

The kids will remember it all. Even if they think being together is helping them. If the vibes in that house are tit then the kids will be worse off than if they just split completely and one of them lived in a 1 bedroom flat. Seen it happen loads of times.

Reactions: 4
Leeā€™s continual fat shaming of that guy he works with makes me so angry. Heā€™s revolting. He mentions the guys weight or calls him names continually - no idea why the guy doesnā€™t knock him out.

Reactions: 6
I have!!

Iā€™m aware they have split. Just know I couldnā€™t cope with doing family stuff