Threeinarow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh I didn’t know that. That is quite irresponsible. I don’t follow her as she just annoys me but I go back every so often. How are they living together. Does one sleep in the living room?
Very irresponsible but I think that’s all over, why take a job if you have no child care, it’s all sideline work anyway. Tbf I don’t have a clue about that one, she seems to be awake till the early hours all the time doesn't she?
I can’t imagine even wanting to sleep in a bed with my ex, especially when trying to get over the split in the first place. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I think it’s very irresponsible and really unprofessional even forgetting covid!
Agreed 💯 she’s done it a few times from what I can recall, as when she was slagging them off over the buns she’d bought for them to then be giving her kids chocolate and cake etc 🤷🏻‍♀️

No one is everyone’s cup of tea but I think she is going through a really hard time right now. It’s not nice when you suffer from panic and anxiety and her instagram posts are reflecting that she’s not in a great place, makes me feel sad for her. As for her other half being hot? Nah, he is creepy and his already inflated ego would be unbearable if he read the comments on here about him 🙈

Reactions: 6
No one is everyone’s cup of tea but I think she is going through a really hard time right now. It’s not nice when you suffer from panic and anxiety and her instagram posts are reflecting that she’s not in a great place, makes me feel sad for her. As for her other half being hot? Nah, he is creepy and his already inflated ego would be unbearable if he read the comments on here about him 🙈
I’m sorry for her. Having been in a similar situation I couldn’t live with my expartner. Things got better for me once he’s moved out. He went back to his parents who were very rich and they immediately bought him a flat of his own. Was a real kick in the teeth. Lee has also seemingly fallen on his feet. I wish Katie could see she has potential and to keep going. I can’t bear her stories at moment but it’s her release I suppose.

Reactions: 1
I agree she's having a hard time, and not nice to struggle with anxiety. But in a story today she's ridiculing someone for mask wearing. They're wearing 2 masks, which I agree is too much ,but to publicly post their picture without their consent just to ridicule them when she knows nothing about THEIR situation or how anxious they might be feeling is awful.

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry for her. Having been in a similar situation I couldn’t live with my expartner. Things got better for me once he’s moved out. He went back to his parents who were very rich and they immediately bought him a flat of his own. Was a real kick in the teeth. Lee has also seemingly fallen on his feet. I wish Katie could see she has potential and to keep going. I can’t bear her stories at moment but it’s her release I suppose.
He seems to be happy as a pig in 💩 as soon as she announced they were splitting up he was talking about his single life etc I hope she takes some time for herself and then meets someone who will treat her so much better because she seems a little lost.
I’m sorry you had to go through that, definitely a kick in the teeth for you. Some people fall and tit and always come up smelling of roses

Reactions: 3
He seems to be happy as a pig in 💩 as soon as she announced they were splitting up he was talking about his single life etc I hope she takes some time for herself and then meets someone who will treat her so much better because she seems a little lost.
I’m sorry you had to go through that, definitely a kick in the teeth for you. Some people fall and tit and always come up smelling of roses
Thank you. I had a 3 month old baby too. 10 years later he’s still a jerk but he’s still in our sons life. Anyway back to thread. Just watched Lees story and then Kates. Are they both in same house?

Thank you. I had a 3 month old baby too. 10 years later he’s still a jerk but he’s still in our sons life. Anyway back to thread. Just watched Lees story and then Kates. Are they both in same house?
Yes they still live together but aren’t “together”. It’s as wild as it sounds.

Reactions: 1
Why did they split up? Has she talked about it? I used to like her and followed pre covid, but stopped following with all her anti vax posts. I scrolled past om here and seen the comments about them splitting, so I went through her insta and can't see anything?

Why did they split up? Has she talked about it? I used to like her and followed pre covid, but stopped following with all her anti vax posts. I scrolled past om here and seen the comments about them splitting, so I went through her insta and can't see anything?
She posted a picture about them splitting up but they were staying friends but she’s deleted it now. Neither of them said why

She looks so sad behind the eyes
She does. I hope she doesn’t read here, it actually makes me feel really sad especially when she was saying that she puts herself down before anyone else can

Reactions: 3
She’s beautiful . But spends most the time in the dressing gown looking a mess! Best thing she could do is get up get back to her a little and show the twit what he’s missing. She needs to grow to love herself again

Reactions: 5
She’s beautiful . But spends most the time in the dressing gown looking a mess! Best thing she could do is get up get back to her a little and show the twit what he’s missing. She needs to grow to love herself again
I absolutely agree.

Have you seen his stories today? He’s an hole! Joke or not, that vagina carried those children

Reactions: 5
She’s pretty enough when she’s not pulling faces and gurning down the camera. She looks like such a twit when she does that

Reactions: 2
Her clearly favourite child is 10 today . Do you think she has had sex with her ex ? Seeing that last post about the most expensive shag and a picture of Ruperts present ?!