Threeinarow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to watch the Carry On films and Chuck Norris movies with my dad when I was a little kid. pretty sure they are worse than silly old Austin Powers, and I turned out alright.

Reactions: 1
I always feel the “well xxx when I was a kid and it didn’t do me any harm” is always an odd one. I saw lots of things as a child that were wildly inappropriate and whilst I doubt it affected me much it still wasn’t right. I always think it’s very similar to when people say their parents smacked them and it did them no harm - different subject but it still doesn’t make it right.

This comment isn’t aimed at any one poster at all, it’s a general statement/observation.

Reactions: 5
I always feel the “well xxx when I was a kid and it didn’t do me any harm” is always an odd one. I saw lots of things as a child that were wildly inappropriate and whilst I doubt it affected me much it still wasn’t right. I always think it’s very similar to when people say their parents smacked them and it did them no harm - different subject but it still doesn’t make it right.

This comment isn’t aimed at any one poster at all, it’s a general statement/observation.
I agree. I probably saw too many things as a kid that wasnt suitable and I dont think it affected me in a major way but at the time probably got my brain working in ways it shouldnt😂

I completely get what you’re saying but I think in this scenario people are literally just throwing out there they don’t think it’s a massive deal

Is anyone else so fed up of the anti vax info she keeps sharing?! I'm all for choice but she shares the biggest load of crap for completely unreliable sources

Reactions: 12
Is anyone else so fed up of the anti vax info she keeps sharing?! I'm all for choice but she shares the biggest load of crap for completely unreliable sources
It's ridiculous. I really liked her content. She obviously adores her kids and seems really grounded. But it's so irresponsible to spew out conspiracy theory nonsense to a large audience. I'm all for individual choice and dont think people who are anxious about the vaccines are wrong/stupid (although have had it myself). But when you're sharing unfounded crap that might harm others if they listen that's beyond immoral. I wouldn't be surprised if she believes the bill Gates conspiracy 😂

I think she’s going to explode. I agree about her frustration. I think she’s talking for a lot of people about life. Especially those with kids, like me, we are trying to carry on as normal but things are far from normal

Reactions: 3
She seems so lost :(
I think the fact they still live together and still continue to do things as a “ family” isn’t helping her to move on, pretty clear Lee is doing better than Katie, maybe it was him that ended it.
How can she begins to move on and get over someone when they are still there. I under they are trying to keep it as normal as possible for the kids but if it’s at her mental health cost I think it’s a very bad idea 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I think the fact they still live together and still continue to do things as a “ family” isn’t helping her to move on, pretty clear Lee is doing better than Katie, maybe it was him that ended it.
How can she begins to move on and get over someone when they are still there. I under they are trying to keep it as normal as possible for the kids but if it’s at her mental health cost I think it’s a very bad idea 🤷🏻‍♀️
Its such a bad way to handle a relationship break down. The kids will always sense things and pick up on things. Kate has been off for months but she looks really low now.

Its such a bad way to handle a relationship break down. The kids will always sense things and pick up on things. Kate has been off for months but she looks really low now.
Agreed, I don’t think people seem to realise that kids pick up more than they realise especially Rupert as he’s older. I can’t imagine being in that situation it’s got to be so hard to see the person you was building a life with ( sure they was engaged?) move on so fast. I’m not a massive fan of her but to see her so down and struggle mentally isn’t very nice at all.

I think she seems really low. But you would have to get out. I couldn’t play happy families and socliaise with what was my life

She’s annoying me now doing stories where she is pulling faces and not talking. Never done stories myself maybe it’s addictive. Can’t imagine loads of people watching me.

She’s annoying me now doing stories where she is pulling faces and not talking. Never done stories myself maybe it’s addictive. Can’t imagine loads of people watching me.
She always does that lol she used to just story herself eating and I mentioned it on here and she made a big thing about it lol
Thing that’s annoyed me is her attitude towards her work, she cleans for an elderly couple and forgets to go, I’ve noticed before she’s taken the kids with her too. I find that really irresponsible with covid etc she really has no real work ethic at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She always does that lol she used to just story herself eating and I mentioned it on here and she made a big thing about it lol
Thing that’s annoyed me is her attitude towards her work, she cleans for an elderly couple and forgets to go, I’ve noticed before she’s taken the kids with her too. I find that really irresponsible with covid etc she really has no real work ethic at all.
oh I didn’t know that. That is quite irresponsible. I don’t follow her as she just annoys me but I go back every so often. How are they living together. Does one sleep in the living room?

Reactions: 2
I think it’s very irresponsible and really unprofessional even forgetting covid!

Reactions: 2