Threeinarow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please tell me I’m not the only one who’s irritated by her and her stupid faces and tongue flicking in the camera? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I’m surprised there isn’t a thread about her already !!
Me too, used to really like her now she’s just irritating staring into the camera just eating? What’s the actual point of that? Don’t post dam stories if you’ve not got anything decent to post ffs!

Reactions: 6
She’s been the same now for ages though, just find her very repetitive and the faces she pulls are wearing very thin 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I did some fair searching to find anything about her on here! She talks about Tattle a lot and there’s barely a mention of her. I mean to be honest that’s a good thing I guess but weird how she talks about it all the time when there’s not really anything on here? Like she’s encouraging us to talk about her?

Reactions: 3
I absolutely love her, I think as far as Instagram influencers go she is down to earth and so friendly! I have messaged her in the past to ask something she came back to me and was incredibly nice!

Reactions: 22
Yeah I really like her as well. Extremely down to earth and a fantastic mum x

Reactions: 12
I absolutely love her, I think as far as Instagram influencers go she is down to earth and so friendly! I have messaged her in the past to ask something she came back to me and was incredibly nice!
Me too. Shes pretty genuine, and I love how free she is with parenting. Her kids are great.

Reactions: 15
Tattle don't allow threads on small accounts so this will probably disappear. I like her and at the end of the day we are in the middle of a pandemic where every Instagrammer is struggling for content so I think we can loosen up eh and let her do her thing. There's worse out there than her. At least she isn't full of swipe ups selling every 5 mins

Reactions: 7
Tattle don't allow threads on small accounts so this will probably disappear. I like her and at the end of the day we are in the middle of a pandemic where every Instagrammer is struggling for content so I think we can loosen up eh and let her do her thing. There's worse out there than her. At least she isn't full of swipe ups selling every 5 mins
Shes got 30k followers now

Still relatively small and she's doing no harm, as i said she isn't selling every 5 mins. Clearly isn't in it to make any money so I don't see a problem with her, just unfollow her.
Oh I like her. Just thought the limit for smaller accounts was much lower whereas she has 30k

I love her. She’s down to earth, funny and doesn’t take herself too seriously!

Reactions: 7
She’s to me one of the more real ones on the gram. No airs and graces says and shoes it as it is

Reactions: 6
Used to follow her but got fed up of the repetitive gurning face and seeing her and her husband in various states of undress 🙄 boring

Reactions: 2