Threeinarow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think after Christmas Lee will move out. He doesn’t strike me as the type to ask Kate to find a new home for her and the children. I also think he looks ready to start going on dates etc he’s mentioned it more often in stories lately

Reactions: 6
I found Lee’s story about the storm very distasteful. He joked about the wreath falling down when there’s people who have died due to it, there’s serious serious damage due to this storm. Perhaps not near him but he’s not stupid, people have seriously been affected by it

Reactions: 2
Her story today about being sad, I'm wondering if this was Lee's decision to split.

She’s seems very sad and scared that her life with her kids will change drastically because of their split. Tonight’s stories made me really feel for her

Reactions: 3
They’re basically the same person. They are that kind of people who when as a couple merged to have the same personality completely. They talk and act the same all the time which I find really weird
This! I went to check him out last night after all the posts about him and got completely freaked out by how much he is a male version of Kate. They speak the same way. Same weird faces and mannerisms!

Reactions: 4
Why on why would you let those kids watch Austin powers? They are so inappropriate for kids that age!
I was watching horrors from like 5 years old and twin town, even Austin powers.. I don’t see the issue in showing kids films young. We all have different options on things like that tho and I respect some people would find it weird

• Wow