Threeinarow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get a weird feeling with this being besties with this old couple. I don’t know why but it’s abit try hard like they’re minted and she’s trying to be their best friends before they die so they leave her their money 😂😬

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I feel it’s something bad because usually she’s quite open ? The first thing I did think was she was being forced to sell the house hence the safety thing of not wanting her address maybe known ?

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Just my two pence worth….i think she’s having to sell the house as I think it was her childhood family home but that creepy bastard Lee won’t move out and still stays there even though they split ages ago. Just move out ffs. She must have put him on the mortgage and now she’s having to sell to buy him out. Prick

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Just my two pence worth….i think she’s having to sell the house as I think it was her childhood family home but that creepy bastard Lee won’t move out and still stays there even though they split ages ago. Just move out ffs. She must have put him on the mortgage and now she’s having to sell to buy him out. Prick
In all fairness they bought the house together and he’s paid most of the mortgage as the main bread winner so what do you expect him to do? She likely can’t afford the mortgage on her own meaning he can’t afford to move out until he stops paying and helping. It sucks but it happens. I’m not siding with either of them, just saying most people are in the same situation in the current climate. It’s crap.

Reactions: 3
In all fairness they bought the house together and he’s paid most of the mortgage as the main bread winner so what do you expect him to do? She likely can’t afford the mortgage on her own meaning he can’t afford to move out until he stops paying and helping. It sucks but it happens. I’m not siding with either of them, just saying most people are in the same situation in the current climate. It’s crap.
Poor Katy. Let's hope she sorts something other than living in her van. It's so expensive out there. I was in similar situation, my OH moved out but then had to move back in as neither of us could survive. And with 2 kids.

Does Lee only post on stories now at the weekends or am I imagining that? I'm wondering has he actually temporarily moved out and just posts when he's with the kids at the weekend? I could be totally wrong but his stories are few and far between theses days.

Is Lee off his rocker?! Posting a topless picture on his story of his PRE PUBESCENT DAUGHTER!!!! 🫠😬

It's a usual occurrence for him. He posts her like that all the time. Claims he sees nothing wrong with it as her body, at the minute, looks the same as her brothers.

Pre pubescent half naked any child shouldn’t be posted. Male or female. It’s absolutely shocking he thinks that is ok. Absolutely not

Reactions: 7
A few more years she’ll be mortified if that photo is shared around school and it likely will be because kids these days have no parents with boundaries it seems :(

I report them every time I see them as it’s disgusting. No child, regardless of gender, should be posted half naked on the internet

Reactions: 1