Three in a row - where’s she gone?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her name was Katie something, her stories were pretty funny. Went on a hen do and then seems to of disappeared of Instagram?

Reactions: 1
Maybe her husband didn’t approve of some of her antics on hen do so she’s just decided to close her gram

I wondered if it was something to do with him not liking the hen do antics. I remember her posting some black dresses for the hen do saying he wasn’t going to be happy with them. I really love her she’s brilliant so down to earth

Yeah she’s hillarious. I didn’t think the hen do was too raunchy? Well not too bad anyway 😂 he had a profile too didn’t he but I can’t remember what his name is

She posted some idiotic comment about ‘catching aids’ whilst on the hen plus she never seemed to be off her phone videoing stories. She was pretty drunk in a lot of them and showing videos of the other hens dry humping the bed and other stuff. I’d be pretty pissed off if i was one of the other hens and my drunken antics were plastered all over Insta stories for others to view. Maybe they had a fall out and they told her to get the feck off her phone and insta for once?

Shame as I really liked her account but that weekend she just came across as a bit of a dick.

She zoomed camera at her bikini line, saying she should shaved. My husband wouldn’t have been happy about that, we basically had a screen of flappage 🙈

She posted some idiotic comment about ‘catching aids’ whilst on the hen plus she never seemed to be off her phone videoing stories. She was pretty drunk in a lot of them and showing videos of the other hens dry humping the bed and other stuff. I’d be pretty pissed off if i was one of the other hens and my drunken antics were plastered all over Insta stories for others to view. Maybe they had a fall out and they told her to get the feck off her phone and insta for once?

Shame as I really liked her account but that weekend she just came across as a bit of a dick.
Oh I remember this, didn’t she stand on a needle barefoot in a club? It pierced the skin.

She probably shouldnt have said it on stories but if it was me I’d probably mention (not online) to my people hiv if I stood on a needle barefoot in a club.
Someone commented on lees last post asking about her he said she was just having a break and will be back. Thanks to whoever posted his @

I did think she was posting a lot but she probably felt liberated being away from the kids like I’ll do what I want when I want and drink as much as I want. To go from 3 kids and working to Mum on the loose I’d probably recreate the hangover given half the chance 🤪

Reactions: 2
I’d probably recreate The Hangover too I just wouldn’t want my mate to put it on Insta for thousands to see 😂😳

I thought maybe she'd had a falling out on the hen do. One of her last stories was a picture of Lee and the kids and how much she can't wait to get back to them. I know people miss their family when they're away but with all the drunken stories and then that it did make me think maybe she's fallen out with people she was with.

I thought maybe she'd had a falling out on the hen do. One of her last stories was a picture of Lee and the kids and how much she can't wait to get back to them. I know people miss their family when they're away but with all the drunken stories and then that it did make me think maybe she's fallen out with people she was with.
Didn’t see that!

I’d probably recreate The Hangover too I just wouldn’t want my mate to put it on Insta for thousands to see 😂😳
True 🤣

Is her and lee still together? They r doing diffeeent camping trips
I remember seeing A post a while back about them breaking up. It seemed very amicable.
I really like both of them, they’re reallly funny.
mum wondering if he has moved on?