Thread disappeared

admin

Tattle Staff
Staff member
Have a few threads been removed? 😭
I doubt it, threads are only removed if about a small non business account or someone going thought a very difficult time.

No, it hasn't gone.

elloelloello

Chatty Member
I doubt it, threads are only removed if about a small non business account or someone going thought a very difficult time.

No, it hasn't gone.

weird I was searching for it and couldn't find it - thank you!

Eyesdown

Admin: I’ve asked on a couple of posts but haven’t had an answer. Where can the rules be found? Genuinely wanting to read and understand them pls.

Sara_M

VIP Member
Just wondering why my thread about Life With The Austins was deleted? She has 13k followers, blogs, uses Instagram as a business & does loads of ads/gifted.

It says she's a small account not worthy of a thread but meets all the criteria 🤷🏻‍♀️
I was really surprised I couldn't find a thread on her!

Ineedmorecoffee

Hi I would have sent admin a message but I don’t think I’ve been around long enough to send pms.

I was on a thread about four_boys_and_a_barn. It seems to have disappeared. Are we not allowed to talk about her? Don’t want to get in trouble...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. Please disable your adblocker for tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks