Those with 2 accounts?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you have a personal account for yourself and a separate account for separate things?

I have 2. One for personal and one that's a day in the life of...

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I have two: private family one including photos of my son for just people I know; public account for running and fitness stuff (that I wouldn't want to bore people I know with!)

Reactions: 2
I have a personal account which is now private and a house account for before and afters and renovation stuff! I keep them both completely separate and wouldn’t post any pictures of me or family on my house account

Reactions: 3
I have two: private family one including photos of my son for just people I know; public account for running and fitness stuff (that I wouldn't want to bore people I know with!)
Ooh can I have your name please. I'm a park runner and starting the gym this week.

My personal account is general stuff, that shares to my fb. My second account is like a day in the life of me...boring really but just hit 1.2k followers. I interact with everyone who comments or likes etc.

I have a personal account and then one for weight loss etc it's just easier to keep them separate, also means I have a spare account to stalk people on lol