Those Vegan Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On their lives it’s become a members only comment section, so you can’t comment unless you pay them whatever amount they’re charging, for what exactly, they’re not even getting any extra content. Well guess who’s idea the members only comment section will have been, of course narc Paul only wants people sucking up to him. He really is stupid, he’s going the right way to stunt the growth of their channel and put people off.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
On their lives it’s become a members only comment section, so you can’t comment unless you pay them whatever amount they’re charging, for what exactly, they’re not even getting any extra content. Well guess who’s idea the members only comment section will have been, of course narc Paul only wants people sucking up to him. He really is stupid, he’s going the right way to stunt the growth of their channel and put people off.
It's actually subscribers only. I've commented on there and I'm not a member, just a subscriber. And one of the sheep answered my query so I know it was seen.

Reactions: 2
No way!so you have to be subscribed payment wise? How does that work? I thought he meant followers only could comment. Wow, he’s a prick! Can’t take the heat, don’t be a twit!

Reactions: 1
No way!so you have to be subscribed payment wise? How does that work? I thought he meant followers only could comment. Wow, he’s a prick! Can’t take the heat, don’t be a twit!
Not payment wise, just a normal subscriber to the channel.

Just show’s you how fragile his ego is. He can’t allow any comment that doesn’t totally agree with him. What an arse!

Maybe I was mistaken but I though he said members only can comment in their last live, Im not sure but I don’t know if you have to be subbed to be able to comment on a YT live video.

Paul’s been promising a freezer/cupboard clear out and organisation vlog for a while but he hasn’t done it yet. He really likes food hoarding, I would say it is one of his main hobbies and purposes since he does all the “cooking” (putting bits in the air fryer) out of the pair of them. I’d like to see what’s stuffed in that kitchen!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think he has a hoarding problem!. It’s all just frozen stuff that he transfers to the air fryer, but he calls himself a cook. 😀

• Haha
Has he done an update on his health yet? He had his lung X-ray ages ago. Think his covid vlogs took over for content.

Another hard day at work for Paul arguing with people on their channel. He will mention this in a vlog now as well, he won’t be able to resist. I think he really thrives off these hostile interactions because it makes him feel important. Meanwhile Jason is out doing a job that contributes to something other than his ego.
Random comment but wtf does Jason see in him...he's such a negative narc...his meals are tit it's just nuggets and bleeping coleslaw half the time...and soup and chips isn't s northern dish I've never heard of it

I'm sure he could've answered this comment in a nicer way.
Hmm. I actually agree with him here - I know it’s not a rave thread but hear me out - I flip and flop between veggie and plant based. I know that when I eat dairy and eggs (chocolate, cheese and cakes almost exclusively) I am actively making a choice to have those items. If I reframe it as “I won’t give those up” it makes me question why I want them and why my tastebuds are more important than a cow/chicken living in horrific conditions. It works for some people.

I only watch the meals vlogs because they just annoy me too much. Jason seems ok but I have to skip his lunchtime taste tests because he just describes everything as flavoursome and waffles on for too long.

It annoys me how Paul refers to stuff they’ve grown on the allotment as ‘from plot 25’. Pretentious wang.
I only watch for comedy value now...their meals are a disgrace it's like the kind of slip I got in primary school only veganised

Glad we can discuss them now as there’s a tight control on the comments for their channel as we know! Even questions aren’t allowed.

I’ve watched them now for around 10 months and I’ve slowly realised that Paul is not a nice person and that he is an actor (not even a very good one). At first I liked the effort they put in to the channel and the supermarket information. They’re reliable with uploads and they seemed grateful for support. Not anymore - now Paul is entitled and they’ve both become narcissistic.

Paul has a huge chip on his shoulder and is genuinely unpleasant to watch. Most of his “vlog diaries” are him starting a fight in an empty room whilst Jason is at work. He’s bored and lonely because the channel is his own only purpose these days, apart from the recent tribunal which he seemed to enjoy documenting!

ETA some questions I’d like answering:
How old are they both?
Do they drink red wine every night?
Are they hiding the fact that they smoke in the house or trying to quit?
Presumably they buy meat to feed their pet cat? (I’m vegan but I do this)
How much do they make from Patreon?
Why did Paul travel and perform in crowded pubs if he didn’t agree with events being held at the moment? 👀

Haha they do feed they're cat meat the pair of tits 🤣 I asked him on Instagram about a year ago and he said cats are natural meat eaters so it's ok...who names their cat after a terrorist group...what would they call their dog Nazi ffs

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve never eaten a fray bentos pie but duck me it looks rank!

Also did anyone else laugh their arse off when he said ‘I’ve really jazzed it up tonight’ and showed that pizza looking like it’d been dropped in The bin 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Haha they do feed they're cat meat the pair of tits 🤣 I asked him on Instagram about a year ago and he said cats are natural meat eaters so it's ok...who names their cat after a terrorist group...what would they call their dog Nazi ffs
Cats are obligate carnivores; they have to eat meat or they die quite nasty deaths. There’s no man made replacement for the substance they need (taurine).

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.