Those Vegan Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He could've just said "Appreciate you commenting, hope you enjoy the recipe. There are great alternatives for dairy in general, try a few, you might find one you really like" Try and engage with your audience Paul, a nicer manner might do your channel good.

Try and stop smoking Paul, what was that, you can't or you won't?

Reactions: 6
He could've just said "Appreciate you commenting, hope you enjoy the recipe. There are great alternatives for dairy in general, try a few, you might find one you really like" Try and engage with your audience Paul, a nicer manner might do your channel good.

Try and stop smoking Paul, what was that, you can't or you won't?
The person has replied to Paul! Can’t believe Paul left the comment up😋

Reactions: 2
Another hard day at work for Paul arguing with people on their channel. He will mention this in a vlog now as well, he won’t be able to resist. I think he really thrives off these hostile interactions because it makes him feel important. Meanwhile Jason is out doing a job that contributes to something other than his ego.

• Heart
I don’t think that interaction was too bad really, it is on message and that person seemed to want to stir things. It is the responses to suggestions and questions that I find rude, where you are expected to already know all their content or dare to offer a recommendation they don’t want. There are criticisms to make, but can’t fault them for that personally - I went Vegan while watching their channel and think the way they encourage veggies to go vegan and aren’t snobbish about what vegan food can be are the things they get right.

I don’t think that interaction was too bad really, it is on message and that person seemed to want to stir things. It is the responses to suggestions and questions that I find rude, where you are expected to already know all their content or dare to offer a recommendation they don’t want. There are criticisms to make, but can’t fault them for that personally - I went Vegan while watching their channel and think the way they encourage veggies to go vegan and aren’t snobbish about what vegan food can be are the things they get right.
I disagree. I remember once they said on a vlog that when family were visiting and eating food they weren’t allowed to mention non vegan food, even in a general conversation! To me that’s very controlling behaviour and is the mark of a pure narcissist!

For me it's the 'appreciate you commenting BUT' which makes him seem more hostile. I do think the commenter overreacted a bit too.

It does annoy me that veggies, vegans and pescetarians are lumped together in the same group a lot of the time. We have quite different perspectives.

Reactions: 5
Someone on his Facebook is sending paul something in the post tomorrow to cheer him up. What a moron😌

• Sad
  • Sick
He hasn't quite got the hang of ASMR

Mistake one... Annoying music, no music is best.
Mistake two..... Speeded up prosses, the whole point is it's slow and you get all the benefit
Mistake 3 annoying pop-ups with sound effects.

One, plus. he isn't speaking so it's a thumbs up for that

• Haha
He hasn't quite got the hang of ASMR

Mistake one... Annoying music, no music is best.
Mistake two..... Speeded up prosses, the whole point is it's slow and you get all the benefit
Mistake 3 annoying pop-ups with sound effects.

One, plus. he isn't speaking so it's a thumbs up for that
Mistake 4) don’t be a twit.

Reactions: 3
Dipping in and out of the live this afternoon, Paul jokingly telling someone off for making him spend his money as she recommended something. He then said what they were, the price and they were from Amazon. Jason asking him if he'd bought them, Paul said no not yet. Bet they're on the way now thanks to a subscriber. Crafty 🙄👏

• Wow
  • Angry
Dipping in and out of the live this afternoon, Paul jokingly telling someone off for making him spend his money as she recommended something. He then said what they were, the price and they were from Amazon. Jason asking him if he'd bought them, Paul said no not yet. Bet they're on the way now thanks to a subscriber. Crafty 🙄👏
He’s so predictable isn’t he. God forbid he spent Jason’s money 😜

The stupid vlog about Morrison’s vegan breakfast not being available, when they turn up at 1pm. I know it’s supposed to be an all day breakfast, but don’t turn up at 1pm and bloody moan cos there’s non left. It was the same when they went to Costa to get the new sausage sandwich and moaning arse expected it to still be there at 1pm when it had just come out, so it would sell out quickly. I swear he only goes late to these places so he can moan that there’s nothing left 🙄 just shut up you miserable old bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm convinced that they deliberately go to places, hoping the stuff is unavailable. So they can whinge! why don't they go at a sensible time FFS.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.