Those Vegan Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, it’s definitely forced! I’ve thought that for a long time,- particularly from Paul to Jason. All that “me usband” every 5 minutes followed by the kiss😀eurghh..
Yes totally agree, “the luv you mister and be excellent to each other” and hand wave after every vid is SO CRINGE and seems so fake, have you ever seen any couple do that on their videos. And I’m all for queer visibility btw and seeing queer couples showing affection, as I’m bi myself, but its 🤢

And yes I also like how Jason said I’m not gonna harp on about covid, well he needs to tell his moaning partner to shut up about it.

I don’t down vote either now (although it obviously irks him)
I don’t want to give him any engagement. I tried out the comments thing when he was ranting about vegan camp out a few weeks ago though.

Left a comment saying IMO it was time for some normality and was great to see events opening up safely again.
I said what’s the point of being double jabbed if we can’t do stuff again. The comment was up for about five minutes and then removed😀

Haven’t engaged any more since then, but I’m assuming I would be blocked anyway!
Yours was a perfectly reasonable comment, I felt exactly the same and I’m double jabbed and the tickets were gifted ffs. He could have still gone and avoided the indoor events if he was that worried, but no he has to be a nitpicking misery. He’s such a control freak deleting that comment.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Is it me, or does their relationship seem quite forced at times? I appreciate that they've been together a long time and the spark can go, but it all seems a bit performative at times. I don't think people in happy relationships feel the need to 'prove' it on social media as often as these two do?
Yes, the kiss and love you mister. Jason doesn’t look happy to me, he looks in a very controlling relationship with Paul. Paul pulls the strings and Jason just goes along with whatever he says.

Reactions: 5
Just re watched that day 5/6 video ‘worst day ever’ yet he’s sat vlogging.

He’s one aggressive piece of work! So angry that people said he wasn’t looking well. Ffs mate, you’re doing a covid journey vlog every other day. What do you want people to say? You’d be annoyed if people said ‘you don’t look ill’. Can’t win with him 😂 No one gets offended if someone tells them they look unwell when they have a virus. It’s what people say when giving their sympathy that you’re unwell.

You can tell why he has no friends other than Jason and that other fella he does the drag act with. He’s an aggressive horrible person. Every vegan I know has a big heart and are kind but Paul needs to give his head a wobble. He cares about animal cruelty but he certainly doesn’t give a damn about being kind to humans.

I don’t know how Jason lives with him. Paul just likes the sound of his own voice and he’s all about himself. Jason had covid and he didn’t want to make a big song and dance about it. Pauls no worse than Jason with covid yet he’s vlogging his journey. He has too much time on his hands. Listen to your body and stop vlogging if you feel that bad! We’ve been in this pandemic for 19 months, we don’t need vlogs of aggression from you!!!!

Paul, I shall repeat myself and hope one day you see this thread and take note. The vaccine does not stop you catching or spreading covid. I’m equally likely to catch and spread it as you are. I’m not vaccinated, don’t you dare slate people who can’t have the vaccine unless the doctor says it’s life or death that you shouldn’t have it!!!! I have very personal reasons for not taking it. You don’t know me or anyone elses personal circumstances for not being able to take it. Get off your pedestal and be kind!!!!!! Yes I’m telling you to be kind here on Tattle. I’m not an aggressive woman, I’m kind to people, I have empathy, I treat people with respect and I know the facts clearly you don’t. My close friend died age 42 last month, double jabbed yet had covid!

Making fun of peoples names on YouTube, people just saying you look unwell you attack, attacking those who can’t have the vaccine or have very personal reasons for not taking it. You say I’m the reason the pandemic carries on, listen to yourself! We’ve had vaccines now for over 9 months and has covid reduced? No, we get over 30,000 cases a day, more than we had this time last year pre vaccine. If 50 plus million, I don’t know the numbers, are vaccinated then why such high numbers? It reduces the severity of covid if you catch it, it does not stop transmission. So don’t say I and others are selfish and don’t deserve nhs care if we get ill. that’s a disgusting comment to make!!!! You smoke, god forbid if your lung issue is anything serious, do you not deserve treatment on the NHS? The warnings are on the cigarette packets bold and clear!!!! So pipe down, stop acting like BillyBig Bollocks saying ‘cross with me…’ wow you’re vicious. Covid or not you don’t behave like this, it’s not normal behaviour.

Sorry guys I just had to get that off my chest as he’s nasty and really personal to those who can’t or choose not to be vaccinated and it really gets to me. I feel for anyone who has had covid, it terrifies me daily incase I get it after seeing my daughter so unwell. Paul is rude and doesn’t know what we go through when we can’t be vaccinated. I’m not a covid idiot, we as a family were so careful all during the pandemic, we still rarely go anywhere! We’re the ones that did our very best to stay safe and keep others safe! My husband and son are vaccinated, they aren’t covid idiots either and regret the vaccine. As does my sister who’s a nurse, she regrets taking it.

Oh. Who shares bath water in 2021?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
@ChineseAlan Sorry to hear about your friend and yes there are people who have to weigh up the risks of the vaccine if they have health problems.

Yeah the sharing of the bath water kinda disgusted me, I was like WTAF! I know Paul is a skinflint he’s admitted it himself, but is it possible he actually made Jason use his bath water cos he’s such a Scrooge, 😱 because why would anyone wanna get into someone’s gross covid water willingly 🤢🤮

He’s just done a final covid vlog, but of course it won’t be the last 🙄 He said it’s affected his singing voice, well that’s something to be thankful for. And he’s going to get his hair cut, really don’t bother it doesn’t make any difference. He’s regretting being too cautious now, yeah you should have gone to Camp Out you idiot. Oh and the constant swallowing and drinking of his coffee 🤢 I’ve never seen anyone make a coffee look and sound so unappealing and those tatty little green cups 🤮 It reminds me of those dark wine glasses they have, they’re like something your Nan would drink her Sherry out of. 😆 Obviously Paul finds the worse stuff in the charity shop at the cheapest price, that no one else wants.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
@ChineseAlan Sorry to hear about your friend and yes there are people who have to weigh up the risks of the vaccine if they have health problems.

Yeah the sharing of the bath water kinda disgusted me, I was like WTAF! I know Paul is a skinflint he’s admitted it himself, but is it possible he actually made Jason use his bath water cos he’s such a Scrooge, because why would anyone wanna get into someone’s gross covid water willingly 🤢🤮

He’s just done a final covid vlog, but of course it won’t be the last 🙄 He said it’s affected his singing voice, well that’s something to be thankful for. And he’s going to get his hair cut, really don’t bother it doesn’t make any difference. He’s regretting being too cautious now, yeah you should have gone to Camp Out you idiot. Oh and the constant swallowing and drinking of his coffee 🤢 I’ve never seen anyone make a coffee look and sound so unappealing in those tatty little green cups 🤮 It reminds me of those dark wine glasses they have, they’re like something your Nan would drink her Sherry out of. 😆 Obviously Paul finds the worse stuff in the charity shop at the cheapest price, that no one else wants.
😂😂😂 it’s not just me that gets annoyed by his random swallowing.

Those cups are tiny, I always think it’s about 2 mouthfuls why bother?

Here we go long covid vlogs, fk my life!

Thank you, it’s been such a horrible time losing my friend. My cousin has heart issues now thanks to the vaccine, maybe I should get him to do a vlog about that every 2 days. Paul admitted he just has a bad cold so why vlog it every 2 days. He just wants to rant and blame others for the fact he has covid. Blaming the unvaccinated in every video. He’s a bully 🙄

Reactions: 5
I watched some of their live stream last night. Paul, talking about his Covid isolation, he hadn't left the house as it was illegal to do so. So, why did Jason go to the allotment one evening and take Paul to a supermarket but stayed in the car when he was isolating?

Reactions: 3
I watched some of their live stream last night. Paul, talking about his Covid isolation, he hadn't left the house as it was illegal to do so. So, why did Jason go to the allotment one evening and take Paul to a supermarket but stayed in the car when he was isolating?
The man is ignorant but believes everyone else is. The man is uninformed but believes everyone else is. The man believes he is the font of all knowledge but knows absolutely nothing about anything.

It suited him to make Jason break the rules ( I can imagine the uproar had he said, no ) it suits him not to break the rules and let Jason do the running about on his own.

Wonder how many others watch his channel because they cannot believe this man is actually for real?

Exactly. He tries to act so high and mighty! Yet forgets the rules they broke when Jason had covid. He was happy for Jason to break the rules because Paul can’t go anywhere without him it seems.

Reactions: 3
Exactly. He tries to act so high and mighty! Yet forgets the rules they broke when Jason had covid. He was happy for Jason to break the rules because Paul can’t go anywhere without him it seems.
They have a shop down the road from where they live so they really didn't need to go to the supermarket. Paul could've walked there easily. Plus, they did have people helping them out. No excuse.

Reactions: 4
He can’t wipe his arse without Jason! He needs to get out more, or get a job, or something.- instead of sitting around waiting on Jason to come home from work.
He just seems to loaf around all day, chatting shite in his kitchen vlogs😌

Reactions: 8
He can’t wipe his arse without Jason! He needs to get out more, or get a job, or something.- instead of sitting around waiting on Jason to come home from work.
He just seems to loaf around all day, chatting shite in his kitchen vlogs😌
I know. I agree. He can go out, do his drag acts etc so why can’t he get a job? Why is it all on Jason?

Exactly, even just a part time bit of something to pay for all the supermarket crap he buys. He can still do youtube the rest of the week.

The man is ignorant but believes everyone else is. The man is uninformed but believes everyone else is. The man believes he is the font of all knowledge but knows absolutely nothing about anything.

It suited him to make Jason break the rules ( I can imagine the uproar had he said, no ) it suits him not to break the rules and let Jason do the running about on his own.

Wonder how many others watch his channel because they cannot believe this man is actually for real?

I've just popped in from a Katie Price forum...I actually used to really like this channel on YouTube as it helped me and I thought they were a great couple this was all pre COVID...I noticed Paul has become very nasty since lockdown began...I was shocked at his behaviour during the COVID chronicles...I think Jason is miserable tbh

I’ve noticed the thumbs down on their videos recently, I can comment I just choose not to anymore.

I bet Paul is fuming at the dislikes lol. Do they see who presses dislike? Lol.

I love how Jason said on his allotment video ‘we’ve both had covid but I’m not going to harp on about it’ Paul, take note.

How awful is he in this video?

I unsubscribed after this

Last edited:
I've just popped in from a Katie Price forum...I actually used to really like this channel on YouTube as it helped me and I thought they were a great couple this was all pre COVID...I noticed Paul has become very nasty since lockdown began...I was shocked at his behaviour during the COVID chronicles...I think Jason is miserable tbh

I unsubscribed after this
I don’t blame you. He was bloody awful in this video, so aggressive.

Jason doesn’t look happy at all in his marriage. He always seems sad.

Reactions: 4
Ugh, Paul is a condescending arse. Apparently only ‘poncy’ vegans show pretty food on Instagram and they’re all wrong about bibimbap! They way he said ‘MIXED rice’ rubbed me up the wrong way 😂

Also that soup and chips looked like something unspeakable 🤢

• Haha
Paul the venomous toad always has to get a dig in at vegans who are more popular than him on the gram! I don't understand why they insist on eating bent over the coffee table each night, so uncomfortable. I was fuming earlier when I watched their vlog and two of their deranged subscribers had sent them £30 to spend on an Indian takeaway?! Pay for it yourselves you're a pair of adults aren't you?!!

Reactions: 9
That chips and soup concoction looks revolting! Their subscribers are gullible as duck! Paul is obviously jealous of other vegan u tubers that are more popular than him!😀

I imagine Jason quite enjoys getting away from Paul Monday-Thursday but then he has to come home each night to eat in front of a ring light whilst bending over his plate and doing a “taste test” on Paul’s command - what a life.

• Haha
I love coming here after a new video 😜 People at last who have the same thoughts as I’ve had for months 😂

If he says plethora one more sodding time. He thinks he’s all educated because he knows that word lol.

I imagine Jason quite enjoys getting away from Paul Monday-Thursday but then he has to come home each night to eat in front of a ring light whilst bending over his plate and doing a “taste test” on Paul’s command - what a life.
I have the image of him bending over his plate with a ring light blinding him 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.