• Paul

Votes: 31 81.6%
  • Jason

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Their fans

Votes: 7 18.4%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paul and Jason are the creators of the YouTube channel “Those Vegan Guys”. A married couple in Manchester, UK. Recently they’ve become more annoying and as such deserve their own thread! Join us ✌🏼

edit to add: to save you watching the weekly meals vlog, here’s some of Paul’s special “medicinal meals” that he prepared to fend off the coronavirus. Soya hotdogs packed with vitamins:

1C7D6B55-BD3C-4ECF-8A11-6ADA979A69AA.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Great idea for a thread for these pair of arses! Am away at the moment visiting friends, but will be giving it my full attention when I’m back😀

Paul and Jason are the creators of the YouTube channel “Those Vegan Guys”. A married couple in Manchester, UK. Recently they’ve become more annoying and as such deserve their own thread! Join us ✌🏼

edit to add: to save you watching the weekly meals vlog, here’s some of Paul’s special “medicinal meals” that he prepared to fend off the coronavirus. Soya hotdogs packed with vitamins:

View attachment 776299
Look at the vitamins and minerals and covid killing properties just oozing out of those hot dogs😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Well there’s so much I could say. I used to really love watching these 2 but since the covid drama and Paul being so aggressive towards people who aren’t vaccinated or people who comment saying he’s eyes look glazed!!!! I clicked the unsubscribe button and I imagine many will have.

He’s blocking comments if anyone doesn’t agree with him, people who ask a simple question or who say why they can’t be vaccinated. Paul, I’m not vaccinated because I have a condition that limits me in many ways, I have medical trauma, and what? Do I not deserve treatment if I get covid? Do i deserve to die at 42? Am I a drain on the nhs? You’re disgusting for saying such things! You do realise those who are vaccinated can still contract and pass on covid right? This vaccine doesn’t stop the pandemic, you’re just as likely to catch it and spread it as an unvaccinated person so pack in your judging of others and saying they’re the reason the pandemic won’t end, and they don’t deserve NHS treatment if they get the virus. Wow, shame on you!

Wow, people can’t even say his eyes look glazed without him having a tantrum. He thinks he’s above everyone, no one can say anything to him that he doesn’t want to hear. These people are just sympathising that he’s unwell.

You’d swear he was the first person to get covid, doing a damn covid vlog every day and showing his track and trace app of how many days he has left. Jeez,

I don’t know how Jason puts up with him. Paul loves the sound of his own voice and Jason can’t get a word in and when he does Paul barely pays attention to what he’s saying, he can’t wait to butt in to hear his own voice again.

That is all, for now 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I only watch the meals vlogs because they just annoy me too much. Jason seems ok but I have to skip his lunchtime taste tests because he just describes everything as flavoursome and waffles on for too long.

It annoys me how Paul refers to stuff they’ve grown on the allotment as ‘from plot 25’. Pretentious wang.

Reactions: 9
I posted in comments that could he please tell me when he is going on holiday as I need to put suncream on the make sure he doesn't get burnt. he was not amused..

@ChineseAlan You called him a "know it all" yesterday. You are so very very wrong. in fact he is a "know it all, nothing"

Reminds me of an old friend who went lo-carb and was eating (in her words) healthy chicken and when I went round there her healthy chicken was reformed chicken stuff covered in breadcrumbs., she used to go get MacDonalds every lunchtime as others said they had it, she chose not to hear they only ate the burgers without the buns or fries.

I never heard of this man but now I'm a little addicted I have a feeling he is going to get very popular but not for the reasons he wants to be

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow, people can’t even say his eyes look glazed without him having a tantrum. He thinks he’s above everyone, no one can say anything to him that he doesn’t want to hear. These people are just sympathising that he’s unwell.
Is he going to be the same now people are starting to say he's looking well again?

"Don't be telling me that my eyes are glassy and I look unwell. I know! I've got Covid"

"Don't be telling me I look better, I know! I am better!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Is he going to be the same now people are starting to say he's looking well again?

"Don't be telling me that my eyes are glassy and I look unwell. I know! I've got Covid"

"Don't be telling me I look better, I know! I am better!"
And boy do we know he has covid 😜

I posted in comments that could he please tell me when he is going on holiday as I need to put suncream on the make sure he doesn't get burnt. he was not amused..

@ChineseAlan You called him a "know it all" yesterday. You are so very very wrong. in fact he is a "know it all, nothing"

Reminds me of an old friend who went lo-carb and was eating (in her words) healthy chicken and when I went round there her healthy chicken was reformed chicken stuff covered in breadcrumbs., she used to go get MacDonalds every lunchtime as others said they had it, she chose not to hear they only ate the burgers without the buns or fries.

I never heard of this man but now I'm a little addicted I have a feeling he is going to get very popular but not for the reasons he wants to be
Hahahahaa, you’re spot on! I love that you wrote on his video, did he block your comment? 😂

I only watch the meals vlogs because they just annoy me too much. Jason seems ok but I have to skip his lunchtime taste tests because he just describes everything as flavoursome and waffles on for too long.

It annoys me how Paul refers to stuff they’ve grown on the allotment as ‘from plot 25’. Pretentious wang.
Jason is ok, but my goodness is he controlled and under the thumb of righteous Paul. He doesn’t look happy at all, poor sod.

Reactions: 5
He speaks about and to his subscribers like actual tit. I recommended some vegan burgers or something ages ago, and there was a pointed 'they're too expensive' in the next vlog. 🤷‍♀️

He'll just put on weight again then do another 'health journey'.

Hahahahaa, you’re spot on! I love that you wrote on his video, did he block your comment? 😂
He probably doesn't delete the comments but hides them so only he and the person who posted can see them.. Mine is still there but no likes or other comments his"haters" and his fans would not be able to stop themselves replying to that comment. so I expect it's hidden.

1632390275758.png

• Haha
He probably doesn't delete the comments but hides them so only he and the person who posted can see them.. Mine is still there but no likes or other comments his"haters" and his fans would not be able to stop themselves replying to that comment. so I expect it's hidden.

View attachment 776835
Brilliant!

He speaks about and to his subscribers like actual tit. I recommended some vegan burgers or something ages ago, and there was a pointed 'they're too expensive' in the next vlog. 🤷‍♀️

He'll just put on weight again then do another 'health journey'.
And yet begs for free stuff from them. He’s a tosser!

Their subs are really cringy, and gullible at the same time. I couldn’t get over the begging for the drone. A few people (not the fan girls and boys) suggested that Paul get a job,- even something part time to pay for it. He wasn’t very impressed.Don’t you know he is a content creator, and vlogs just don’t make themselves 😜

The meals vlogs are the same old same old! I’m not vegan, but I eat a lot of veggie and vegan food.

Some of it is made from scratch some of it is processed. I love a veggie hotdog or a ready meal as much as the next person, but ffs, the cheek of Paul calling his meals medicinal food. It’s beyond parody! His self awareness is zero😀

He’s the only person on the planet to catch covid. Did you know that? Did you know Paul has covid everyone. Has he mentioned it at all!!! What a tedious Arse. Jason (me usband) is annoying as duck with that sniffing and nose wrinkling. He looks like he has a permanent bogie up his nose.

He’s definitely under the thumb as well!

Their subs are really cringy, and gullible at the same time. I couldn’t get over the begging for the drone. A few people (not the fan girls and boys) suggested that Paul get a job,- even something part time to pay for it. He wasn’t very impressed.Don’t you know he is a content creator, and vlogs just don’t make themselves 😜

The meals vlogs are the same old same old! I’m not vegan, but I eat a lot of veggie and vegan food.

Some of it is made from scratch some of it is processed. I love a veggie hotdog or a ready meal as much as the next person, but ffs, the cheek of Paul calling his meals medicinal food. It’s beyond parody! His self awareness is zero😀

He’s the only person on the planet to catch covid. Did you know that? Did you know Paul has covid everyone. Has he mentioned it at all!!! What a tedious Arse. Jason (me usband) is annoying as duck with that sniffing and nose wrinkling. He looks like he has a permanent bogie up his nose.

He’s definitely under the thumb as well!
People who think like me!

I remember he was asked once on a live did he have to work through covid, the face on him when he got asked that question. So defensive and angry.

He thinks he’s the first person to have covid and showing his app every single day with how many days left to isolate makes me laugh. We know Paul, our daughter just had covid. I didn’t vlog it. Jason just got on with it, why doesn’t he shut up and do the same. Anything for content.

Jason is the same age as me, I can’t believe it. They both don’t look like a good advert to go vegan with their ageing skin, bad teeth etc I know vegan people who look the picture of health in comparison.

Jason with his sniffing, Paul with his excessive swallowing 😂

• Haha
They both look awful. It’s all the processed stuff, and the smoking. No probs with that at all, but stop saying just because it’s vegan it’s healthy, when it’s clearly not.

Also I think Paul has a hoarding problem. The amount of food they buy is obscene for two people! He showed his freezer recently and it was full to busting!

I just watched a little food medley ( mostly packet stuff WTF?) he mentioned he and Jason went to the allotment but it was OK Jason wore a mask.
Hello, he broke the rules, hang him shame him. How can he slate others for doing nothing actually wrong when his husband with his encouragement went out while infected?

I just watched a little food medley ( mostly packet stuff WTF?) he mentioned he and Jason went to the allotment but it was OK Jason wore a mask.
Hello, he broke the rules, hang him shame him. How can he slate others for doing nothing actually wrong when his husband with his encouragement went out while infected?
Also, didn't Jason take him shopping the other day but stayed in the car?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
They both look awful. It’s all the processed stuff, and the smoking. No probs with that at all, but stop saying just because it’s vegan it’s healthy, when it’s clearly not.

Also I think Paul has a hoarding problem. The amount of food they buy is obscene for two people! He showed his freezer recently and it was full to busting!
Wasn’t it, extremely obsessive with buying vegan junk food and hoarding it.

Also, didn't Jason take him shopping the other day but stayed in the car?
Yes! And they went the allotment one evening, he said Jason masked up so it was fine! We didn’t leave the house at all when my daughter had covid. You’re not meant to leave your house at all. Jason drove him to the shops and the allotment last week! Again he got angry on his live when someone asked if Jason was allowed to do that!

Thanks @Winners_Song for creating this thread.

I’m vegan so I was draw to their channel, but soon realised how awful their meals looked 😂 Then Paul’s aggressive over reactions to even minor comments started to annoy me, seemed very ungrateful. He’s all sweetness and light when he wants money from followers, but then blocks them when they dare to disagree or mildly criticise. I’m double jabbed btw, but I think Paul went too far in his reaction to Vegan Camp Out and even people’s mild comments about covid.

When I started to watch their old videos, I realised that Paul has been sacked from nearly every job and has a real anger management problem, he has zero self awareness and seems quite narcissistic, delusional and quite mad at times. Then they started a go fund me page to buy a drone and GoPro and just seemed to be begging for money and gifts from gullible followers during the lives, which I thought was really cheeky and turned me right off them. I unsubbed and don’t bother to comment or even thumbs down their videos, because that helps the algorithm of their channel, so now I just occasionally watch them to laugh at the ridiculousness.

Jason or (me usband) 😂 as Paul always calls him, is he afraid of someone stealing Jason or something, no worries on that one Paul. Jason does seem a bit under the thumb at times, no matter what they say, he seems to just go along with whatever Paul wants. Jason is obviously very easy going, passive and loyal, because no one else could put up with someone as domineering as Paul for all those years. Plus Jason was a naive 17 year old when he met Paul who was nearly 30, so he didn’t have a lot of experience.

Can’t wait for another one of Paul’s medicinal delightful dinners 😂 will it be chips in soup and mushy peas this time. 🤣 with a side order of a bag of ready made crappy salad.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Exactly!! On his live he said Jason drove to the shops and someone asked him on the live if that was allowed and he got so defensive and said he was in the car and masked up it’s fine. Then he said they went to the allotment. He’s a walking contradictio. Thinks he’s all high and mighty and they do everything by the book, clearly not so he needs to get off his pedestal.

Thanks @Winners_Song for creating this thread.

I’m vegan so I was draw to their channel, but soon realised how awful their meals looked 😂 Then Paul’s aggressive over reactions to even minor comments started to annoy me, seemed very ungrateful. He’s all sweetness and light when he wants money from followers, but then blocks them when they dare to disagree or mildly criticise. I’m double jabbed btw, but I think Paul went too far in his reaction to Vegan Camp Out and even people’s mild comments about covid.

When I started to watch their old videos, I realised that Paul has been sacked from nearly every job and has a real anger management problem, he has zero self awareness and seems quite narcissistic, delusional and quite mad at times. Then they started a go fund me page to buy a drone and GoPro and just seemed to be begging for money and gifts from gullible followers during the lives, which turned me right off them. I unsubbed and don’t bother to comment or even thumbs down their videos, because that helps the algorithm of their channel, so now I just occasionally watch them to laugh at the ridiculousness.

Jason or (me usband) 😂 as Paul always calls him, is he afraid of someone stealing Jason or something, no worries on that one Paul. Jason does seem a bit under the thumb at times, no matter what they say, he seems to just go along with whatever Paul wants. Jason is obviously very easy going and passive, because no one else could put up with someone as domineering as Paul. Plus Jason was a naive 17 year old when met Paul who was nearly 30, so he didn’t have a lot of experience.

Can’t wait for another one of Paul’s medicinal delightful dinners 😂 will it be chips in soup and mushy peas this time. 🤣 and a side order of bag of ready made crappy salad.
Well bloody said.

Ive watched them for about 18 months and Paul has got much worse as times gone on. He’s definitely narcissisti. When Jason tries to speak Paul looks away and just doesn’t listen to what he says and you just know he’s waiting to speak again, he loves the sound of his own voice. He seems a real nasty type at times with how often he lashes out at his own subscribers. Don’t anyone dare tell him he looks unwell and his eyes are glazed. What does he expect when he’s vlogging his covid journey every day lol.

Glad we can discuss them now as there’s a tight control on the comments for their channel as we know! Even questions aren’t allowed.

I’ve watched them now for around 10 months and I’ve slowly realised that Paul is not a nice person and that he is an actor (not even a very good one). At first I liked the effort they put in to the channel and the supermarket information. They’re reliable with uploads and they seemed grateful for support. Not anymore - now Paul is entitled and they’ve both become narcissistic.

Paul has a huge chip on his shoulder and is genuinely unpleasant to watch. Most of his “vlog diaries” are him starting a fight in an empty room whilst Jason is at work. He’s bored and lonely because the channel is his own only purpose these days, apart from the recent tribunal which he seemed to enjoy documenting!

ETA some questions I’d like answering:
How old are they both?
Do they drink red wine every night?
Are they hiding the fact that they smoke in the house or trying to quit?
Presumably they buy meat to feed their pet cat? (I’m vegan but I do this)
How much do they make from Patreon?
Why did Paul travel and perform in crowded pubs if he didn’t agree with events being held at the moment? 👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.