Those Vegan Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's going to have long Covid isn't he? I can see it now.
Of course he is! He's completely gearing up for this. I don't believe a word of it. Done purely for clickbait.

I bet he’s fallen out with lots of people, both in real life and fellow u tubers!
There was a u tuber called vegan grandad or something, who he had a big falling out with, but refused to discuss it when asked on his lives!

Crying with laughter at the start of his covid vlog. Ok we get it, you have the track and trace app and are isolating 😂

Ooh that face😬

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I watched one video where he was actually complaining about someone in the comments recommending something to someone, can you believe that! 🤦🏻 not everyone is like you Paul, most people can take recommendations without taking offence. He’s moaning about subs being helpful and recommending things to each other and he genuinely couldn’t understand why someone would do that. 🤪 So this utter control freak is discouraging people from helping each other in the comments, but still says be excellent to each other 🙄 It must be the narc in him that can’t take or understand people making suggestions. I’m beginning to think he’s as mad as a box of frogs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I watched one video where he was actually complaining about two people in the comments recommending things to each other, can you believe that! 🤦🏻 He’s moaning about subs being helpful and recommending things to each other and he genuinely couldn’t understand why someone would do that. 🤪 So this utter control freak is discouraging people from helping each other in the comments, but still says be excellent to each other 🙄 It must be the narc in him that can’t take or understand people making suggestions. I’m beginning to think he’s as mad as a box of frogs.
Doesn't he realise that all the interactions count as engagement for the channel, and that it helps with the you tube algorithm so that they as a content creator might possibly go bigger?

Doesn't he realise that all the interactions count as engagement for the channel, and that it helps with the you tube algorithm so that they as a content creator might possibly go bigger?
Exactly, but I think his ego is so big he can’t help himself.

No doubt he fell out with Vegan Grandad cos he made a helpful suggestion 🤣 you can just imagine the clash of personalities with those two though. It seems Paul can only really get along with anyone long term if they’re passive or very going like Jason or Stuart. I sometimes think if Paul served up a turd for dinner Jason would still say gorgeous 😂 rather than risk the wrath of his split personality alter Gemini 😂

• Haha
Lol.
Exactly, but I think his ego is so big he can’t help himself.

No doubt he fell out with Vegan Grandad cos he made a helpful suggestion 🤣 you can just imagine the clash of personalities with those two though. It seems Paul can only really get along with anyone long term if they’re passive or very going like Jason or Stuart. I sometimes think if Paul served up a turd for dinner Jason would still say gorgeous 😂 rather than risk the wrath of his split personality alter Gemini 😂
lol, yeah everything that Paul serves up is wonderful according to Jason. Bless him, he probably daren't say anything different😃

Gawd, the comment section
View attachment 783219View attachment 783206

View attachment 783210
Who the hell wants to send these two a fan box? I despair.
A fan box,😚 What sort of cretins are these people,

Reactions: 4
I watched one video where he was actually complaining about someone in the comments recommending something to someone, can you believe that! 🤦🏻 not everyone is like you Paul, most people can take recommendations without taking offence. He’s moaning about subs being helpful and recommending things to each other and he genuinely couldn’t understand why someone would do that. 🤪 So this utter control freak is discouraging people from helping each other in the comments, but still says be excellent to each other 🙄 It must be the narc in him that can’t take or understand people making suggestions. I’m beginning to think he’s as mad as a box of frogs.
Wow, he’s something else isn’t he. A true narcissist, I’ve always said to my husband Paul loves the sound of his own voice.

Gawd, the comment section
View attachment 783219View attachment 783206

View attachment 783210
Who the hell wants to send these two a fan box? I despair.
Wow, the rudeness in his reply.

Is there anyone on here who’s not blocked from commenting on their vlogs?

I’m noticing an increase in the down voting on their channel , but never any negative comments! I presume they remove anything that they consider to be less than glowing about them!

Wouldn’t it be great if their subs knew their was a thread dedicated to them on tattle. It would be hilarious!

Reactions: 7
I’m not sure if I’ve been blocked or not, I haven’t checked old comments with another account, but then I did make a helpful suggestion once so I probably have been blocked 😂 I’ve never seen anyone get so annoyed over comments as him, he literally nit picks over the slightest things that people say. I suppose you could comment on their lives, but they’re monitored as well, so they’d be quickly deleted. Ive just decided not to engage with them at all, not even a thumbs down, cos it helps their algorithm.

I see he’s back to his usual processed meals, nuggets, chips & mushy peas with wine. Seems he can only try being healthy and cooking from scratch for one meal. And why does he have to have bread with every dinner, I guess he’s gotta have that chip butty every night 😆 It’s gonna take a couple of months to empty that freezer of all the yellow sticker processed stuff, then there’s Xmas food to come, looks like Paul will be piling on the pounds.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t down vote either now (although it obviously irks him)
I don’t want to give him any engagement. I tried out the comments thing when he was ranting about vegan camp out a few weeks ago though.

Left a comment saying IMO it was time for some normality and was great to see events opening up safely again.
I said what’s the point of being double jabbed if we can’t do stuff again. The comment was up for about five minutes and then removed😀

Haven’t engaged any more since then, but I’m assuming I would be blocked anyway!

• Haha
I unsubscribed a few months ago but I think I gave up commenting a while before that. I might leave a comment on the new video and see...

Not blocked, but couldn't be arsed giving them engagement.

Their channel intro gets on my tits. Also, Jason must have the patience of a saint to wait for Paul to stop gassing before he can start eating his tea.

Last edited:
I unsubscribed a few months ago but I think I gave up commenting a while before that. I might leave a comment on the new video and see...

Not blocked, but couldn't be arsed giving them engagement.

Their channel intro gets on my tits. Also, Jason must have the patience of a saint to wait for Paul to stop gassing before he can start eating his tea.

I'm amazed they would even show that shite. It's pure junk food most of the time. I have three vegan grandchildren and I'm mostly carnivore and serve them up a better meal than Paul dishes up. OK not looked at many but from what I have seen I am a bit WTF, is this a joke food video

I'm amazed they would even show that shite. It's pure junk food most of the time. I have three vegan grandchildren and I'm mostly carnivore and serve them up a better meal than Paul dishes up. OK not looked at many but from what I have seen I am a bit WTF, is this a joke food video
Yep, the brass neck of them calling that junk healthy! Vegan food is fab,especially Indian and chinese.. Not vegan, but having vegan Shepards pie tonight with lots of veg
I love a bit of junk food as much as the next person, but these two serve it up almost very night and call it healthy😀

Is there anyone on here who’s not blocked from commenting on their vlogs?

I’m noticing an increase in the down voting on their channel , but never any negative comments! I presume they remove anything that they consider to be less than glowing about them!

Wouldn’t it be great if their subs knew their was a thread dedicated to them on tattle. It would be hilarious!
I’ve noticed the thumbs down on their videos recently, I can comment I just choose not to anymore.

I bet Paul is fuming at the dislikes lol. Do they see who presses dislike? Lol.

I love how Jason said on his allotment video ‘we’ve both had covid but I’m not going to harp on about it’ Paul, take note.

How awful is he in this video?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Is it me, or does their relationship seem quite forced at times? I appreciate that they've been together a long time and the spark can go, but it all seems a bit performative at times. I don't think people in happy relationships feel the need to 'prove' it on social media as often as these two do?

Is it me, or does their relationship seem quite forced at times? I appreciate that they've been together a long time and the spark can go, but it all seems a bit performative at times. I don't think people in happy relationships feel the need to 'prove' it on social media as often as these two do?
Yes, it’s definitely forced! I’ve thought that for a long time,- particularly from Paul to Jason. All that “me usband” every 5 minutes followed by the kiss😀eurghh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.