Those Vegan Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah he could start a fight in graveyard and he has a bag of chips on his shoulder. šŸ˜‚ Did he really travel to perform in pubs recently, thatā€™s so hypocritical. They do drink wine with every dinner it seems, think Paul has a drink problem, I didnā€™t know they both smoked, I never seen Jason smoking. I think Paul is 52 and Jason is 41. They have a Patreon and they might still have a go fund me page and they have an Amazon wish list, I think they have a members page with different levels of pricing as well as affliate links. They also mention things they want in the lives, like another air fryer or a part for their car, all very cheeky.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I know nothing about either of them. only watched due to his nonsense over those not vaccinated. but I do know he must be online all the time to reply and hide all negative comments. that's not natural

Reactions: 4
I know nothing about either of them. only watched due to his nonsense over those not vaccinated. but I do know he must be online all the time to reply and hide all negative comments. that's not natural
He doesnā€™t work and seems to live for the bitching online. Heā€™s an argumentative sod. Thinks heā€™s high and mighty yet Jason went out twice with covid because good forbid Paul went out alone. Itā€™s like he canā€™t be without Jason. When Jason got covid he refused to sleep in separate rooms despite him having a shadow on his lung that could be sinister, stupid man.

Reactions: 3
I completely missed that Jason went out when he was supposed to be isolating! What a pair of hypocrites. Any comments referring to this would be swiftly deleted.
You canā€™t even ask a question or make a comment if it isnā€™t completely arse kissing, or youā€™ll be blocked!
I wonder when heā€™ll discover tattle, and thatā€™s thereā€™s a thread dedicated to TVG. Heā€™ll be absolutely fuming and have a meltdown on his livesšŸ˜€

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
He doesnā€™t work and seems to live for the bitching online. Heā€™s an argumentative sod. Thinks heā€™s high and mighty yet Jason went out twice with covid because good forbid Paul went out alone. Itā€™s like he canā€™t be without Jason. When Jason got covid he refused to sleep in separate rooms despite him having a shadow on his lung that could be sinister, stupid man.
He isn't even argumentative, as he doesn't let anyone else have a say, so no arguments. , He is just opoinionated and is wrong 99.9% of the time. šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
On his ā€œThe Vegan Queensā€ channel he documented that he was in London and Levenshulme Pride last month for performances indoors - which I donā€™t disagree with, but it is a contradiction for his Covid rants as heā€™s telling us how ā€œstupidā€ and ā€œunsafeā€ it is to be back out in the world enjoying events (like Vegan Campout, which is OUTDOORS). Heā€™s such a martyr now as well, telling us how hard it is to work on the channel (his choice) and how much there is to do (OK but you have no other responsibilities and are in a huge position of privilege?!). Really canā€™t imagine that he is poorly at all due to his high energy making these dreadful self-indulgent uploads.

I have found their content has been quite accessible for a new-ish vegan and I enjoy shopping videos and meal ideasā€¦but have to agree with comments here about Paul in particular, definitely noticed more of the unpleasantness over time. I think for me itā€™s some of the responses to comments that are left up. Some completely neutral comments met with really rude replies. Saw where someone recommended a recipe, for example, and the response was something like ā€˜I wasnā€™t asking for a recipeā€™. I just thought, what?? Any comment is engagement for your channel firstly, so why be like that?

A few times someone on a live has asked either "have you tried (insert processed product here)? Or "have you cooked such and such?" to be met with "(name) darling, do you watch our channel? Then you'll know we've already done it." sarcastically. Actually Paul, if ever you do find this thread, I hope you do, not everyone has watched all your vlogs let alone remember every recipe or taste test you've done. Maybe people ask because they only found your channel a few days previously and not had time to look through the vlogs. Have a bit of consideration please. And please be excellent to all your viewers, not just the sheep.

Some of the sycophancy by their subs is hilarious. They seem to compete to leave the most Arse kissing comments!

Heā€™s been having a rant about people leaving unwelcome comments on his vlogs saying heā€™s rude. šŸ¤” Wonder where he got that fromšŸ˜€ more self pitying woe is me having covid shite! Heā€™s incredibly self absorbed, and you can tell thereā€™s barely concealed anger bubbling under the surface!

Jason has obviously got the patience of a saint. In his latest covid video, you can tell by the irritable way he said he told Jason to take the camera to the allotment that he must have really snapped at him, over a simple question. This is the man who also said he didnā€™t speak to his sisters for years, probably because they made a helpful suggestion šŸ˜‚ He was sacked from his last job it seems for being too aggressive with people with dementia, but nothing is ever his fault though is it. He canā€™t see the double standard of saying if you havenā€™t got anything good to say donā€™t say it, so why the hell is he constantly moaning about the comments then, STFU about it. Heā€™s such an ill tempered control freak. I remember a while back he was moaning cos people were telling him about new vegan stuff in the shops ffs, saying I know whatā€™s in the shops you donā€™t need to tell me, when he obviously doesnā€™t. The irony of telling people to be excellent to each other at the end of yet another miserable rant about blocking people for minor comments, what bullshit.

Last edited:
That be excellent to yourselves shite does my nut in! Yep, heā€™s never wrong is he! Wonder what the outcome of the tribunal will be..

I have found their content has been quite accessible for a new-ish vegan and I enjoy shopping videos and meal ideasā€¦but have to agree with comments here about Paul in particular, definitely noticed more of the unpleasantness over time. I think for me itā€™s some of the responses to comments that are left up. Some completely neutral comments met with really rude replies. Saw where someone recommended a recipe, for example, and the response was something like ā€˜I wasnā€™t asking for a recipeā€™. I just thought, what?? Any comment is engagement for your channel firstly, so why be like that?
Wow, heā€™s so rude. I hope he finds this thread one day and gives his head a wobble. Heā€™s not the nice person he tries to portray and the cracks are showing.

Clearly you arenā€™t following the government guidelines Paul, Jason drove you to the shops and went to the allotment when youā€™re not allowed to leave your house when isolating.

On his ā€œThe Vegan Queensā€ channel he documented that he was in London and Levenshulme Pride last month for performances indoors - which I donā€™t disagree with, but it is a contradiction for his Covid rants as heā€™s telling us how ā€œstupidā€ and ā€œunsafeā€ it is to be back out in the world enjoying events (like Vegan Campout, which is OUTDOORS). Heā€™s such a martyr now as well, telling us how hard it is to work on the channel (his choice) and how much there is to do (OK but you have no other responsibilities and are in a huge position of privilege?!). Really canā€™t imagine that he is poorly at all due to his high energy making these dreadful self-indulgent uploads.
Exactly. My daughter had covid, sheā€™s 16 and she couldnā€™t have made videos. Who makes covid vlogs other than someone craving attention.

He seems the type to join just to rant at us.
I canā€™t wait for him to discover this thread. Letā€™s hope it makes him wake up and start speaking to his subscribers with respect! Reflect on his behaviour.

Last edited:
That be excellent to yourselves shite does my nut in! Yep, heā€™s never wrong is he! Wonder what the outcome of the tribunal will be..
Yeah itā€™s that fake niceness, peace and love bullshit, if someoneā€™s genuinely nice they donā€™t say that bullshit cos they donā€™t need to.

The tribunal was supposed to be in August, I canā€™t believe he would win it, maybe he lost it but doesnā€™t want anyone to know, if anyone asks about it heā€™ll probably bite their head off šŸ˜‚ Yes iwhen someone shows you who they are believe them, but of course Paul thinks that doesnā€™t apply to him.

Last edited:
Yeah itā€™s that fake niceness, peace and love bullshit, if someoneā€™s genuinely nice they donā€™t say that bullshit cos they donā€™t need to.

The tribunal was supposed to be in August, I canā€™t believe he would win it, maybe he lost it but doesnā€™t want anyone to know, if anyone asks about it heā€™ll probably bite their head off šŸ˜‚ Yes iwhen someone shows you who they are believe them, but of course Paul thinks that doesnā€™t apply to him.
Those trite bullshit phrases he trots out are so cringy. When someone shows you who they are , believe them.
Well Paul thanks to this thread we see who you are and we believe youšŸ˜€ Your attempt to close down any questions or even people trying to make suggestions to you are pitiful.

Yes, Iā€™d be very surprised if the tribunal finds in his favour.,Either way weā€™ll be treated to self pitying self indulgent bullshit about the outcome for weeks to come!

Crying with laughter at the start of his covid vlog. Ok we get it, you have the track and trace app and are isolating šŸ˜‚

• Haha
He left a contact lens in for 5 days giving him blurred vision before he realised šŸ˜‚ Oh and heā€™s craving mashed potato but doesnā€™t know why, maybe thatā€™s cos itā€™s all he bloody eats, well it makes a change from chips, thatā€™ll be his next medicinal meal šŸ˜‚ So itā€™s a rude virus according to him, well theyā€™ve got a lot in common then. I think the reason he has so much flem is because of all the junk he eats and the alcohol and cigs, even his laugh has always sounded like heā€™s bringing up flem šŸ¤¢šŸ¤® Imagine having to live with him while heā€™s stuck in doors, Jason deserves a medal. I actually feel a bit sorry for the virus having to put up with him šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh good lord, these two. Can't believe they have a large enough following to have a Tattle thread. Paul will be fuming when he finds out, prepare for a scolding!

What pissed me off and made me unsubscribe was a recent allotment vlog where they went on and on about how much they dislike Vivi from What Vivi Did Next and scolded viewers who recommended her channel. "Not our cup of tea, don't suggest her again!"

I wonder what Vivi did to upset them so much. Maybe there's some tea there. Anyway, I'd had enough of the rude attitude. Unbelievable ego on that Paul. Awful.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.