ThisSingleMumma #22 t's me, hi, I'm the problem it's me.

Do you think this is the end of her Tik Tok career?

• Yes definitely

Votes: 70 22.6%
  • Nope she will work her way back

Votes: 240 77.4%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well well well , possibly the quickest thread ever!

Winner of the fab title is @Angielou1980

Thread 21 only started on Tuesday and here we are on Friday morning with a new one!

Where do I start? On the last recap o said let's let her the the cause of her own downfall...I didn't expect it to be that same day though!

Aimless went to Liverpool on a shopping trip ...and on the way home just had to let all her mugs know that she was stuck in traffic, so decided it was a good idea to show flashing sirens ....she stated that it's ok that the car was off, obviously not thinking about folk worried about their loved.ones !

One comment was actually from someone who's son was later home and she hadn't heard from him 😢

The video was deleted a few hours later , but lots of harm had been done!

That's also the same day that Outreach did a welcome post ...which after the video was full of comments about how sick she is for posting!

Qué the next day and all hell brakes loose...she posts a video stating we trolls have taken away her dream and her poor child will basically starve now as we've taken away a huge bulk of her I come!

No silly bint you've done that yourself...go get a real job!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Great recap ……I’m sure the Percy pigs in the pantry are desperate to escape before they go Down the hatch today 🐷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Can she go another day without posting on TikTok? Is she actually sorting her life out, getting that shithole of a house clean and decluttered, spending quality time with her daughter? or is she festering in her bed surrounded by Starbucks, Costa, takeaways, white claw and Prosecco frantically scrolling TL and tiktok?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can she go another day without posting on TikTok? Is she actually sorting her life out, getting that shithole of a house clean and decluttered, spending quality time with her daughter? or is she festering in her bed surrounded by Starbucks, Costa, takeaways, white claw and Prosecco frantically scrolling TL and tiktok?
Can she duck am calling 9am with a peddling shite live and a thank u peasants 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I reckon yesterday was spent reading comments about herself on tiktok and probably keeping up with her tattle threads! She will be loving all the attention!

i keep thinking how on Wednesday morning she was on live bragging about a welcome gift box off her ‘management team’ and literally a couple of hours later they dropped her 🥴🫢 how so much can change so quickly!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The title sent me over 😂😂😂😂😂 good recap, can't believe we got through a thread in 2 days, oh wait I can she's an utter car crash that one

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine being that sad and searching for yourself to find videos that are licking your rim. None of those videos have popped up on my FYP I’ve had to search for them to see them

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Great recap.

I think she'll be in bed covered in takeaway bags as she will be asking the drivers to bring it up to her in bed and then she'll make a story up again .

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She will do a thank you to all the mental bastards who gave sent her messages of support and something along the lines of I won't let hate win . bleep .

Reactions: 18
I'm back. Bigger, stronger than ever!!
I've got my percy pigs and spiceeeee rice to thank 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Great thread title & recap

For someone that bangs on about mental health constantly she doesn't know how to remove herself from the problem. No doubt you will be back Aimee, probably today seeing as you couldn't even stay off tikity tok for a day 🙄

Reactions: 10
Wow my first Aimless thread title. I am honoured 🏅 I'd like to thank my Management company.. oh wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Well well well , possibly the quickest thread ever!

Winner of the fab title is @Angielou1980

Thread 21 only started on Tuesday and here we are on Friday morning with a new one!

Where do I start? On the last recap o said let's let her the the cause of her own downfall...I didn't expect it to be that same day though!

Aimless went to Liverpool on a shopping trip ...and on the way home just had to let all her mugs know that she was stuck in traffic, so decided it was a good idea to show flashing sirens ....she stated that it's ok that the car was off, obviously not thinking about folk worried about their loved.ones !

One comment was actually from someone who's son was later home and she hadn't heard from him 😢

The video was deleted a few hours later , but lots of harm had been done!

That's also the same day that Outreach did a welcome post ...which after the video was full of comments about how sick she is for posting!

Qué the next day and all hell brakes loose...she posts a video stating we trolls have taken away her dream and her poor child will basically starve now as we've taken away a huge bulk of her I come!

No silly bint you've done that yourself...go get a real job!
Thanks for the title 🤣
And great recap @Curlywurly82 🙈

Reactions: 7
And she gave up her job working from home to do tik tok now she has no actual income. Not so smug now are u Aimee. Might actually have to go and get an actual job now to support your daughter. Just goes to show all these influencers who actually gave up a proper job to do tik tok that it can be taken away so quickly I don’t know how people can risk it. By the way it’s taken me 23 hours to catch up on her thread 😂😂 how mad that the last thread started and finished so quickly

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.