Thissinglemama#23 Cindersmelly and the ugly shoes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread! Well done @Johnson1901 once again for the great thread title 😂😂

Recap -
Aimless was apparently having a break from tiktok for a few days according to bff Steph. But she was back after just one day of not posting. She was on tiktok anyway as she was seen commenting on the arselicker posts.
In her comeback she still didn’t apologise properly. She said she apologised in the video she posted but I did not hear the words ‘I’m sorry’ come out of her mouth. Just all about her!! How she feels!! How enough is enough!
She’s been doing lives mainly consisting of her thinking she’s Whitney, getting pissed, and writing down names of people who buy her shite so they can win some Grinch shite.
She’s gone to the Beauty Craps Xmas do looking like a farmer/line dancer/stable hand. Meanwhile other girls turned up all glammed 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Recap -
Aimless was apparently having a break from tiktok for a few days according to bff Steph. But she was back after just one day of not posting. She was on tiktok anyway as she was seen commenting on the arselicker posts.
In her comeback she still didn’t apologise properly. She said she apologised in the video she posted but I did not hear the words ‘I’m sorry’ come out of her mouth. Just all about her!! How she feels!! How enough is enough!
She’s been doing lives mainly consisting of her thinking she’s Whitney, getting pissed, and writing down names of people who buy her shite so they can win some Grinch shite.
She’s gone to the Beauty Craps Xmas do looking like a farmer/line dancer/stable hand. Meanwhile other girls turned up all glammed 😂😂
Thanks for the new thread and recap!

Reactions: 8

Recap -
Haha why thank you
Your secco and ugly shoes are in the post 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Fab title and recap , these threads are faster than Aimless phoning her takeaway breakfast when she's hungover

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s been a week since she uttered the words ‘they dropped me’. Apparently so upset but still manages to try and flog her shite

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s been a week since she uttered the words ‘they dropped me’. Apparently so upset but still manages to try and flog her shite
The only thing they dropped her in was a farmers field for a barn dance yesterday…She must have turned up yesterday and for anyone who don’t know her probably thought they’d booked line dancing for the entertainment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Superb recap ….the last thread flew by …..but like aimmmmmmmmmeeeeyysssss dress sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
These thread titles kill me 🤣🤣 she looked an utter mess for that event, then again there's no change there

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Be interesting to see her vlog as I don’t think Sophiena or Kelly Enos were there yesterday, looks as if Aimee was the ‘tag along’ mum and the only one who would’ve been over 30! I’m sure those pretty young things would’ve had the best time having selfies and dancing together whilst old cindersmelly sits in a corner reading tattle and deleting comments off her video. She could’ve stayed at home for that

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Re handbags ... she does have the current season Vivienne Westwood saddle bag ... £350.. I recognised the strap . I don't think she's rubbed that purchase in her huns brown noses !

Reactions: 11
Re handbags ... she does have the current season Vivienne Westwood saddle bag ... £350.. I recognised the strap . I don't think she's rubbed that purchase in her huns brown noses !
Someone commented on a video about that bag and she said I won’t show you as I’ll get hate (cos she knows that bag costs more than some people get to spend on food a month) she’s aware of the cost of living crisis but doesn’t care as it don’t affect her income

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Someone commented on a video about that bag and she said I won’t show you as I’ll get hate (cos she knows that bag costs more than some people get to spend on food a month) she’s aware of the cost of living crisis but doesn’t care as it don’t affect her income
Even paying no rent, council tax or utilities there is no way she brings in enough to cover all her hauls, endless clothes and takeaways! She is up to her eyeballs in klarna, clearpay and PayPal credit ! She wouldn't receive payments for her lives or whatever shite she sells for at least a month . She has spent at least 7 grand since September if you include her Edinburgh trip . She's an irresponsible bleeping bleep . Her father ought to disown her! And all that money and she still looks like woman !

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Even paying no rent, council tax or utilities there is no way she brings in enough to cover all her hauls, endless clothes and takeaways! She is up to her eyeballs in klarna, clearpay and PayPal credit ! She wouldn't receive payments for her lives or whatever shite she sells for at least a month . She has spent at least 7 grand since September if you include her Edinburgh trip . She's an irresponsible bleeping bleep . Her father ought to disown her! And all that money and she still looks like woman !
You know the saying, money can’t buy you class! Well it seems money can’t buy you sense, integrity or morals

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.